Quantcast Why Do YOU Like Writing? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2014, 04:44 PM

Default Why Do YOU Like Writing?

So, I've decided to do something for the KP News, where everyone says why they like writing. So.
Q: Why do you like writing?
A: [Insert answer here.]
Old 05-13-2014, 05:11 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

A: Because its fun. Well, it's a like a world that you can create in your mind and then escape into it. You can have adventures and journeys and be who you want, say what you want, and make anything possible. There aren't any limits; there's no wrong or right way to write. You can have someone to talk to when you're lonely and a place to escape to for a little while. And it's just fun to have someone that you creating come to life.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 05-13-2014, 05:20 PM

A: Because it helps me express myself and my feelings but in the same way use my sense of creativity. If I feel sad, I'll make my character sad. It really helps me think through things carefully. And a lot of my best stories are out of randomness. And I could do or go to places I've never been before. It's just putting yourself somewhere else. And it gives you something to do or someone to talk to.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:12 PM

A: It's the only way my imagination won't be made fun of. In real life, you won't see anybody holding a diamond sword, or anybody riding a Pegasus in the sky. In my stories, that would be common.
It's also a fun way to vent our anger.
Some of my characters are based off of people I know. Some villains would be my rivals, and some main characters would be off my friends.
It's my hobby, too.
I love writing,

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 05-13-2014, 08:56 PM

A: Because I can unleash the contents of my crazy head without being criticized about it. There are worlds living inside me, and I have no way to get them out but to write, so that's what I do. I can spin and weave things happening in my life into my writing, vent out everything sucky that happens to me. Also, characters. I love my characters to DEATH (*huggles all my characters*) They are my best friends and my worst enemies rolled into one, and I never get tired of writing about them.

Plus, I'm a writer. I mean, it's just what I do.

really detailed answer sorry
Old 05-13-2014, 11:01 PM

A: On normal days, I am a freakish idea machine about to explode. And I HAVE to get those ideas down on paper or my mind will slowly unravel and I will go insane. So, yeah, it's a matter of saving my sanity. Also, I don't want to sound like an evil dictator, but I sort of like having complete control over imaginary people, because in the real world I was born a wimp with a soft voice and a mousy face, and fictional characters are the only ones who, hesitantly or not, acquiesce to my plots about what to do with their lives.

^-^
Old 05-13-2014, 11:14 PM

A: It lets me write my ideas down and create them into to enjoyable poems, stories, ect. I could have written it about anything! Once you start making stories, you just can't stop. Ideas pop into my head all the time, and I do my best to create something wonderful. Writing is more then a hobby, it is part of my life. I can't wait to see where it takes me next.

Tags
kidpub, kidpub news, news, newspaper, writing