Quantcast The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. - Page 39 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2016, 10:39 PM

why am i so morbid; i mean srsly what is up with me physically and psychologically hurting my characters and then making other characters protective of them; and then squealing because adorableness and love

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-23-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
why am i so morbid; i mean srsly what is up with me physically and psychologically hurting my characters and then making other characters protective of them; and then squealing because adorableness and love
everything i love for in a nutshell
Old 04-24-2016, 10:09 PM

I started writing a book involving necromancy and I want to post it but I don't. XD
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 04-25-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I started writing a book involving necromancy and I want to post it but I don't. XD
Why not??? I will read everything you write I'm serious.
I already plan on reading innate ehehe
Old 05-24-2016, 10:47 PM

so I'm writing a space opera *not an opera, just an epic series set in scifi outer space* and it has amazing LGBTQA representation or at least I hope so :D

Background:

The Intergalactic Bureau of Vigilante Deployment (IBVD) is this big space station that puts together organized squads of vigilantes because intergalactic law is super chaotic. They go on missions and stuff. I haven't figured out details except that they do bounty hunting and spying and assassination jobs and it's really cool

Charries

Trip--he's the squad leader and he's this uber sassy transgender guy who is just generally hilarious. One reason for this is that he was born blind, and even though he jokes about it a lot, people tend to forget. So for example he'll ask like "who here is //xyz//" and then someone will raise their hand and he's like are you fucking kidding me. Age eighteen

Coolio--a really sweet dude who is super gentle and kind to everyone but also is crazy in hand to hand to tentacle combat; he also has really gorgeous silver eyes but he's hella ace/aro so his would-be lovers are out of luck. Age seventeen

Emmy--this gorgeous girl with super long dreadlocks and an awesome gypsy/fairy style so she wears a lot of long layered skirts and drapy sleeve tops and ofc her big brown pirate boots. She's really, really awkward and loud and has kinda an undefined sexuality in the books but she's basically pan or at least ply and kind of the main charrie I relate to haha. Age sixteen

Lacy--so she's just ridiculously smart and good in combat and can pilot spaceships, but that surprises a lot of people because she comes across as a dumb scantily clad blonde. She lurves her stiletto heel boots and cutoff booty shorts and fashion (basically faux) corsets, so she's style wise the opposite of Emmy, who's a more conservative/modestly dressed girly. She's also really gay, but she is pretty good at seducing anyone of either gender. Age seventeen

and finally Chicky--they're a really fun agender pansexual cutie who have a gorgeous androgynous style and they seem quiet at first, but they've got some serious kick-ass gun-wielding skills and co-pilot the ship. Possibly chemistry when them and Emmy. Age sixteen

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-18-2016, 01:08 AM

You know it's late at night when you start writing a vampire hunter/vampire lesbian romance. God help me.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-18-2016, 06:10 AM

This is really feelsy for me because I was crying when I wrote this paragraph aha

"Apart from this, the Manor was a towering masterpiece. It was constructed by men passed long ago, generations past, and they had done so much good for the world that it was impossible to forget all the good memories that had been made from the cement-hard truth of the past. Tears had been shed, blood had been spilled and families had been torn apart but people stayed strong with the bulging muscles of what made them them, what made their soul so strong and so capable of doing what was possible. Friends had been ripped apart from each other, their bonds broken, their hearts forever lost in a pit of misery and despair—yet so life went on, so the circle spun like they do and so legends were weaved from lies and deception. From this came acceptance and punishing fear, the end of stories and the beginning of killers’ impostor-like vigilante ways of life. The Manor was overshadowing and intimidating, it was the cause of so many stones on so many stones on so many tears that had been wiped away by strong forearms."
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 07-20-2016, 12:12 AM

I'm writing a story on my typewriter and it is literally just a bunch of teenagers' lives. All their drama and friendships and relationships and hormones and crazy puberty mind games. It also deals with self-harm and depression and suicide, and it also has a character who I am planning on being gay. And I'm writing this all on a typewriter...with a lot of typos.
I will probably re-write it all onto microsoft word or scrivner or something when I'm done. But for now, I enjoy writing it on the typewriter.
And I love the characters.
And really I just want to keep writing these characters' lives so I can know what's going to happen. I want to write their lives all throughout high school and college and then adulthood and kids and marriage and life. And what's awesome is that I never get tired of writing on my typewriter. I just love it.

Last edited by Garrett; 07-20-2016 at 12:26 AM. Reason: to change stuff
Old 07-20-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I'm writing a story on my typewriter and it is literally just a bunch of teenagers' lives. All their drama and friendships and relationships and hormones and crazy puberty mind games. It also deals with self-harm and depression and suicide, and it also has a character who I am planning on being gay. And I'm writing this all on a typewriter...with a lot of typos.
I will probably re-write it all onto microsoft word or scrivner or something when I'm done. But for now, I enjoy writing it on the typewriter.
And I love the characters.
And really I just want to keep writing these characters' lives so I can know what's going to happen. I want to write their lives all throughout high school and college and then adulthood and kids and marriage and life. And what's awesome is that I never get tired of writing on my typewriter. I just love it.
DUDE I WANNA READ THIS !!!!! i realize u luv ur typewriter but I need to read this :'D

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-20-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
DUDE I WANNA READ THIS !!!!! i realize u luv ur typewriter but I need to read this :'D
The problem is though that I don't have individual chapters, it just changes third person POV. So, I wouldn't even know where to cut it off at for each part. And I don't want to type it up on word and then lose the writing high I'm having right now. Maybe soon. I've already typed around 60 pages of it or something on the typewriter =P

Tags
ahhh characters, butterfly, cool people are cool, dude, fuck pence as well, fuck trump, fuck trump 2, fuck trump 3, hot people are hot, luna was here, nerdy people are cool, pooh people are pooh