forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub Yearbook: 2008
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 11:48 PM

Ummm.... I forget. But it was funny
Old 07-31-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidaguhlin View Post
I don't know if y'all remember, but there was this one girl, I swear I don't remember, who wrote this chapter of some story she was writing and a bunch of people said she should probably not write in text speak and she threw an absolute FIT! Said she was gonna get her dad to sue us and then later called us hippies, because some of us used IDK's and OMG's in our comments. And yes, she wrote hippies, in fact I think it was hypy or something like that as a way of calling us hypocrites! I remember so many of us got into it!
I was looking through old kp posts and I found parts of the fight from post of various kp members!I was like...wow.Some of the comments written by people on the girls side and then some comments made by the people who didn't like the text speak made me want to comment even though it was like a year ago and I wasn't even a member!!!!But,it would be kinda pointless for me to comment so...
Jace:"Unpleasant?Only on days when my adoptive mother tosses me out of the house with instructions to never to darken her door again.Normally,I'm remarkably good-natured.Try me on any day that doesn't end in y.,".

City of Ashes-Cassandra Clare-One of my fave series EVER!Gotta love Jace!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Danish621 Send a message via Yahoo to Danish621

Okay....well, it wasn't a very big fight, but I was in it, and so was Jess, and Alec.

It was after the "Good Evening, KidPub" post. Jess read it late, after everyone was already calmed down and Alec had apologized. (If you weren't a member/didn't read "Good Evening, KidPub", you should read it to understand more.) But Jess wanted to put in her two cents and long story short, she and Alec got into a looooong battle on the notes page. A coupla people were in it--namely, I dunno, Jess, Alec, me, I think Lauren, and maybe Christina...my memory's fading, I swear. >.< And anyways it was only one night long, but still. Jess said she was crying ('cept I dunno if she really was) and threatened to stop going on KP if this kept going on and Lauren said something super quotable. And then Jess tried to stop the argument ("Let's just get over this and move on" or something like that), but Alec didn't want to ("There's no point in moving on" and then a story about a girlfriend or something), and I dunno. I hovered in the middle. I don't take sides unless I truly believe in something.

And then, don't you remember the arguments with Alison and the one between Jess and Alison and Kazel and Alison?

*sighs pensively* Memories. Which reminds me of a quote except it doesn't really matter right now so....yup. I'll stop the rant.

Have a grape day.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish621 View Post
Okay....well, it wasn't a very big fight, but I was in it, and so was Jess, and Alec.

It was after the "Good Evening, KidPub" post. Jess read it late, after everyone was already calmed down and Alec had apologized. (If you weren't a member/didn't read "Good Evening, KidPub", you should read it to understand more.) But Jess wanted to put in her two cents and long story short, she and Alec got into a looooong battle on the notes page. A coupla people were in it--namely, I dunno, Jess, Alec, me, I think Lauren, and maybe Christina...my memory's fading, I swear. >.< And anyways it was only one night long, but still. Jess said she was crying ('cept I dunno if she really was) and threatened to stop going on KP if this kept going on and Lauren said something super quotable. And then Jess tried to stop the argument ("Let's just get over this and move on" or something like that), but Alec didn't want to ("There's no point in moving on" and then a story about a girlfriend or something), and I dunno. I hovered in the middle. I don't take sides unless I truly believe in something.

And then, don't you remember the arguments with Alison and the one between Jess and Alison and Kazel and Alison?

*sighs pensively* Memories. Which reminds me of a quote except it doesn't really matter right now so....yup. I'll stop the rant.

Oh yeah,I'v read the 'Good Evening,Kidpub' post.A long time ago.So,that's what it was about...I thought it was just ranting but,I do get it much better now.But,thanks for explaining.By the way when you said, "And then, don't you remember the arguments with Alison and the one between Jess and Alison and Kazel and Alison? "where you talking to me or aidaguhlin?
Jace:"Unpleasant?Only on days when my adoptive mother tosses me out of the house with instructions to never to darken her door again.Normally,I'm remarkably good-natured.Try me on any day that doesn't end in y.,".

City of Ashes-Cassandra Clare-One of my fave series EVER!Gotta love Jace!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Danish621 Send a message via Yahoo to Danish621

To everyone. I talk like that. Sadly. >.< It's confusing when I talk. :D

Have a grape day.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:10 PM

procrastinating from writing, so I posting on old thread....

With the NES on the main KP site, I kept getting upset (and kinda overreacting) when people turned the characters I added evil (really, two got turned evil and the other one got turned whimpy) So I kept getting upset, then Shayok and Sagar got annoyed, and Shayok kinda went off one me (just a bit...) kinda ended when the NES went all total fairy... then 'course there is the one I'm not supposed to mention... I wonder if anyone'd get mad if I mentioned it.....
Old 11-28-2009, 11:19 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Oh yeah the argument with Alison. Wow. That was...interesting and annoying.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwara View Post
Oh yeah the argument with Alison. Wow. That was...interesting and annoying.
That was kinda fun though. Highly amusing.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish621 View Post
... and Lauren said something super quotable.
loool... I was just randomly reading through old stuff and I found this.

So why THANK YOU. ;D
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM

I remember my gigantic fight! sorry everyone about that..... concerning the KP olympics. I don't like bringing it up.....

Tags
*hugs the arsonist*, *sets tags on fire*, 2008, ali, be a gentleman, be a lady, cheese, chicken salad, cry me a river, epic tag, fight history, forgive and forget!!!!!!, hi          , i'llmissu rebecca, jamie. just jamie -_-, joshua!!!:d, kidpub, manners! from effie, spaz!, tag saver, ugh...somepeople, unicorns and rainbows, wholikescheese?, wow...................., youknowwhomakesmemad