Quantcast Kid Pub Prom Planning! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2012, 08:38 PM

Exclamation Kid Pub Prom Planning!

Okay, so one day I was talking with LST, and some how the topic of Proms came up. SO I thought, maybe having a KP prom would be a cool idea! Some of my KP friends agreed! Mary Elizabeth was to be the DJ, and LST is to um...spazz in a corner I believe???
Anyways, so I was to set a Date and Time that we ALL go on KidPub, and we are going to figure out how to do this, on this PLANNING thread...it is ONLY FOR PLANNING> Keep note that after we finish planning this thread will probably be lost forever in the hundreds of lost threads xD But that is okay, we only need this planning thread for a while. What do you guys think about a KP prom? If you like the idea, how would we get it done? Let's get to planning! If this all works out, I will then post the actual Prom thread a day before the prom starts! I have no idea if this is a stupid idea or not...So I am asking you now!
UPDATE: THE PROM WILL BE ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL FROM 7-11 Eastern time!

A quote that just had to be put up here, I absolutely love this quote!!!!!!

Remember everyone.... is evil! Do not stare, as you will be hypnotized. It happened to LST.....poor LST...... xD

Last edited by Calliope; 03-22-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:40 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?p=251112 < Would that be a good date, maybe?

Hey! I'll be spazzing in the corner on the ceiling! :3

At one of the award shows, there was like… you post pictures of what you come dressed in, from Google Images or whatever. :3
Old 03-19-2012, 08:42 PM

Er.. do you have to have a date?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:42 PM

YES I LOVE THAT IDEA ABOUT THE DRESSES!!! <3 LOVE IT! I will check out that date right now!

Remember everyone.... is evil! Do not stare, as you will be hypnotized. It happened to LST.....poor LST...... xD
Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 PM

That sounds epik!! 8D

Y'know how at proms/dances, there are usually clusters of friends chatting, and then a few couple dancing, and a few people rockin' out? ^__^
We shoukd decide who shall be in the friend clusters, who will be rockin' out, and the most entertaininnng... who shall be zhe couples! >8D

*sabotages tags*
Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 PM

No, you can just have friends or come alone!
And LST....er um Dec 21??? I was thinking earlier....plus.....I just don't like December 21 when the world is supposed to end, even though it won't. It gets people all a bit jumpy

Old 03-19-2012, 08:45 PM

ROCKIN' OUT!
That'll be me.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
That sounds epik!! 8D

Y'know how at proms/dances, there are usually clusters of friends chatting, and then a few couple dancing, and a few people rockin' out? ^__^
We shoukd decide who shall be in the friend clusters, who will be rockin' out, and the most entertaininnng... who shall be zhe couples! >8D

*sabotages tags*
Yes....zhe couples! >: D
Let's start, who would you think Blue, would be the chatting, dancing and couples, etc?

Old 03-19-2012, 08:46 PM

Okay...so nngo is rocking out...we have got one down in the groups!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:47 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

You could clone yourself and go with yourself!

Yeah, I was thinking earlier too… I'll probably be jumpy from spazzing.

Probably rockin' out, too, for me. 8D

Tags
<33mokeymokeyy, aa+keegan=</3, angry birds irl!, awesome, awkward, date or not, derpy & doctor, do we need a bouncer?, forever alone!!, fun, imaginary friends!, kidpub, lst + bow + <3 = <\3, lst=awesome, metal at parties ftw, pacman ninja! rarr, parteh!, plan., prom, rockin' w/ air guitar, spazz on ceiling