Quantcast The KP NES - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #21  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

*Is staring at the form*
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

When can we start? Do we write it, or do you, Alice?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Ms.GingerTaur Ms.GingerTaur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: In a place with heros wandering the streets.
Posts: 726
Default

I am wondering the same thing...
__________________
That's what I think, so bye for know y'all
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
When can we start? Do we write it, or do you, Alice?
Anyone can. We start when we have at least 12 people, because we need triplet and quadruple groups. Some can be made up ones. *Hugs William*
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:31 PM
charliek charliek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Narnia
Posts: 697
Default

Alice, Creepy Stalkers R' Us is down the street, I bet you could be their est member!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Anyone can. We start when we have at least 12 people, because we need triplet and quadruple groups. Some can be made up ones. *Hugs William*
OKAAAY...Um...Alice? Do you think me, Sam, and you can be one group? We can make it four if you want William?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Ms.GingerTaur Ms.GingerTaur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: In a place with heros wandering the streets.
Posts: 726
Default

Oh yeah! I ready to introduce the awesome Emanuel to more of the KP world...
*working on form*
lol
__________________
That's what I think, so bye for know y'all
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
OKAAAY...Um...Alice? Do you think me, Sam, and you can be one group? We can make it four if you want William?
Alice, what do you say?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
OKAAAY...Um...Alice? Do you think me, Sam, and you can be one group? We can make it four if you want William?
William=Mine so nobody shall be in his group except me. Charlie! You can be the co-captain! Julia! Co-captain!
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliek View Post
Alice, Creepy Stalkers R' Us is down the street, I bet you could be their est member!
*Nods*
*I'm already a full-fledged member of that. You didn't know?*
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
agency, alice, chloe is hot, chole is bad, cosephine, fun, hehethisifunhehhehe, i birthed lionel, julia is amazing, kidpub, partnerships, sloe, williamtheattractivemale, woot woot

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.