Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 101 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2012, 05:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Old 06-10-2012, 05:43 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseki3 View Post
The message that Pokey sent me.

The way I phrased it, I think people are thinking I'm talking about my period. No, thank god, if I was on my period right now I'd just jump off a cliff. -_-

Anyway, thank you so much for caring, you're basically the first to in a while. Don't pay me much attention, I'm a stupid hormonal teenager, and I'm smart enough to sort this out (I think?), I just need someone to talk to. So thank you for being here.

I've been really depressed lately. Everyone's suddenly turning on me. For example, I just got back from the pool. I sat in the sun getting burnt for two hours without touching the water because I was loyally waiting for my friends. After two hours, she called and said she mades other plans. -_- She didn't sound sorry at all. And stuff like that has been happening all year.

This morning, I started... my...

My suicide jar.

It has fifty beads in it. Every time I feel depressed, I take one out. Every time I feel happy, I put one it. If it's empty...

You go ahead and finish the sentence.

I'm already down to forty. And I'm really scared.
*CoughIwasavoidingthisthreaduntilIsawJessepostcoug h*

I care, too! Maybe your friends just don't realise how much it affects you. And if they do and don't really care, you deserve better friends and you will find them.
*Joins the others in adding a ton of happybeads to it* You deserve them all. And like the rest of themů it'd be a good idea to just get rid of it. If it's low, it's a really bad reminder. DO NOT TAKE THEM ALL OUT.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:44 PM

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-10-2012, 06:28 PM

Pokey, bury the jar. Six feet under.

Do you realize how much you're worth? Not just to us, but to your family.

Imagine this: your mother comes in your room to say good night. She knocks politely before walking in. She calls your name. No answer. Opening the door a few inches, she sees your blood covered body lying motionless next to the bed, a knife next to you. She shakes you desperately, seeing if you are conscious, but she already knows the truth. She screams, and in rushes the rest of your family. Your father notices the note on your bed.

He can't believe that you felt like this. He never would've guessed.

Next week, the funeral is held. Your whole school arrives, as well as your cousins, and everyone you knew. They just don't get it. You were so fun, and so nice. Did they do something horrible?

Your father goes into depression. He doesn't want to do anything anymore. He misses you too much.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 06-10-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Pokey, bury the jar. Six feet under.

Do you realize how much you're worth? Not just to us, but to your family.

Imagine this: your mother comes in your room to say good night. She knocks politely before walking in. She calls your name. No answer. Opening the door a few inches, she sees your blood covered body lying motionless next to the bed, a knife next to you. She shakes you desperately, seeing if you are conscious, but she already knows the truth. She screams, and in rushes the rest of your family. Your father notices the note on your bed.

He can't believe that you felt like this. He never would've guessed.

Next week, the funeral is held. Your whole school arrives, as well as your cousins, and everyone you knew. They just don't get it. You were so fun, and so nice. Did they do something horrible?

Your father goes into depression. He doesn't want to do anything anymore. He misses you too much.
Exactly .

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-10-2012, 06:33 PM

Your worth more than them, don't let them get to you.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:21 PM

I'm crying right now, cause I can't believe what i just read. She is one of my best effing friends. She doesn't end this way, this isn't her, something must be way too wrong,

Mira, if you read this, You are the most AMAZING person, one of the most LOYAL, HELPFUL, friends I have ever had. you're killing me to see you this way and I can't stand it. You have all these friends, and YOU WILL NOT END LIKE THIS. THE END OF THE STORY IS NOT HERE. NO. Mira Willson, you have too much potential, hormones ARE NOT a reason for depression. YOU WILL NOT.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 06-10-2012, 07:22 PM

Look, Sophie, you are her real life friend, right? I want to give you a mission. Find that jar and destroy it.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-10-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Look, Sophie, you are her real life friend, right? I want to give you a mission. Find that jar and destroy it.
I am. I sent her an email. I'll do what I can.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 06-10-2012, 07:29 PM

Okay. Anyway, next time you go to her house... find it. Destroy it. Please.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ificandoityoucantoo, ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone