Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 PM

Default Hurt

Well, my aunt moved all the way from Maine (where I live) to Florida last year. Now I know it probably seems like I'm making a bigger deal of this than I should, but... *sigh* arghh. It's kinda hard to explain; Angie (my aunt - no wait, scratch that - I call her my sister sometimes. ) got a divorce with her old husband and married pretty much the first person she could. Well that person lives in Florida. Which means, unfortunately, that Angie had to move to Florida with him. It just all happened so fast and so suddenly... The day she left was the worst day of my life. I remember her hanging out with us for a while, and then when it was time to leave, she hugged us all, said goodbye, and just left. She never cried a tear. She never said anything like "I'll miss you guys so much" or "I still love you even though I'm moving." After she left, I remember going to my room and sobbing. I felt like there was no one to turn to, no one who would understand my problems or feel the hurt and the pain that I had. Sometimes I felt like e-mailing her to tell her all the mean things I'd thought (and still think) about her new husband. I wanted to tell her that I was tired. Tired of being 'strong'. Tired of crying myself to sleep at night. Tired of feeling all the emotions that came over me. I just wanted her to come home.
Well I spared you the... details... of what happened, but that's basically my story. It's been a year and I'm still not completely over that; but I know I'll never be.
Anyways... does anyone else have anything to talk about besides how depressed I feel? ^_^

A good friend will bail you out of jail... a BEST friend will be sitting behind the bars right next to you saying, "Man, we really screwed up"
Old 03-10-2012, 09:40 PM

Hmmm... do you cook? ^__________^

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-10-2012, 09:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
I do believe its delusions or alter-egos... I did a lot of research on that for one of my stories, but I'm really not sure. It could be because of stress that you're hearing those voices, though it's kind of unlikely. As for the eating problem.. try to get better, please?
Yeah, you're right, I have been under a massive amount of stress lately... And yeah, the eating problem is definitely getting better since my parents stepped in and I've been able to take some time to get my stress level down to a somewhat healthy level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Wow... why haven't you been to see a doctor?
Well, the day I tell my mom that I heard voices and that living life seems to be much more difficult for me than it is for everyone else is the day that my freedom comes to a grinding halt. Also, my mom has done an awful lot of reading up on anti-depressants and pshycotropic medications and all the negative things that they do, and she believes that it would be better for me to cut my liver out than take any kind of drug, and I loath sitting there and talking about my problems to some dolt who views me as nothing more than their monthly paycheck... :^I Really, I see no options for me.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:13 PM

Dang, I see what you mean... That sucks...

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-11-2012, 05:20 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Help. My intelligence is showing. I saw someone roughly the same age as me doing much simpler mathematics than what I manage easily in school and they were struggling.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Help. My intelligence is showing. I saw someone roughly the same age as me doing much simpler mathematics than what I manage easily in school and they were struggling.
It makes me really sad when stuff like that happens. Like going to the library and seeing a high-schooler struggling with their tutor on simple algebra.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 03-11-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Yeah, you're right, I have been under a massive amount of stress lately... And yeah, the eating problem is definitely getting better since my parents stepped in and I've been able to take some time to get my stress level down to a somewhat healthy level.

Well, the day I tell my mom that I heard voices and that living life seems to be much more difficult for me than it is for everyone else is the day that my freedom comes to a grinding halt. Also, my mom has done an awful lot of reading up on anti-depressants and pshycotropic medications and all the negative things that they do, and she believes that it would be better for me to cut my liver out than take any kind of drug, and I loath sitting there and talking about my problems to some dolt who views me as nothing more than their monthly paycheck... :^I Really, I see no options for me.
I'm sorry, but I agree with your mom. Those drugs to more harm than help.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 03-11-2012, 06:02 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
I'm sorry, but I agree with your mom. Those drugs to more harm than help.
I second that. All I really want is a diagnosis so I don't have to keep guessing at what's normal and what's not anymore.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:32 PM

Today our pastor told us that she was being reappointed to another church. she's only been here for two years and we expected her to stay for a long time. I don't want to see another pastor that fits our church and youth group go. I don't want this to change. Again.

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Yeah... our priest retired a year ago, I was so upset, but at least he visits sometimes.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ificandoityoucantoo, ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone