Quantcast Brainwashed~ Mental Character Retreat*For TDC and Jill mostly* - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-15-2013, 07:42 PM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Drifting down through the water, only an eternity of flames above the surface and only a watery death below. Quickly running out of breath, vision darkening until she's forced to gasp for breath, but it only makes her lungs fill with blackish water. This was to be the end of it all... And then the water started swirling into a whirlpool going sideways, and a silver light began to glow from the center of it, pulling her in. And then she was gone.

Minnesota's eyes snapped open to a cold concrete floor, and she lifted her head to only darkness. She tried to get the thoughts of the Black Spring out of her head, but her attempts were in vain. How could she ever forget the black-water that now flowed through her very veins, having assimilated with her blood long ago-- or, well, three years, give or take. Back then, she was weak, didn't have the power to stop him or save herself... since then, since she found the first cross-dimensional gate, she'd wandered many worlds, not sure if she was running from something or running for something, just... running. Along the way, she'd learned of magic and gotten to learn some, grown stronger, and wrapped her heart in the illusions that ran deep in her existence. She'd also found her way back to that world a few times, but there wasn't anything for her there anymore, and she never stayed very long.

And now... Where was she?
Name: Hazel
Age : 14, almost 15
Gender : F
Appearance : dark brown hair pulled into a long braid that goes about halfway down her back, has platinum blonde side bangs that sweep over her forhead. She's average height and has a thin athletic build. Hazel has tan skin and a burn mark on her left jawline and a crescent moon shaped birthmark on her right collar bone. Her eyes are green with flecks of gold. She's generally a pretty attractive young woman, until you get to know her, and then she gets hard to deal with... Coyote form: coyotes are pretty much just barely bigger than a fox but smaller than a wolf. Her fur is sandy - colored and is short. She has a dark mark under her muzzle where her burn mark would be in human form and a crescent moon shaped spot on her fur where her birthmark is. Her eyes turn full gold in her coyote form and she is often snarling with very large fangs in coyote form.
Personality: Brave, though not fearless. Infact, there's a lot of fears she has yet to overcome. To hide this, she presents herself as closed off and independent and doesn't generally show much emotion (except for anger) except her brother. She hasn't had very many people to communicate to, anyways except for her brother.
Back story: Well, her and Fawn her born canine - human hybrids like Lupa and Echo. Their parents were killed by those who wanted to get rid of hybrids like them and they were running ever since. Originally when I first introduced Hazel on the main site they had captured Fawn and she ran into Echo and Lupa, leading to them saving Fawn. I think I'm going to change that for this new one, though.
Other: She has the power to turn into a coyote at will and she has "weird mind powers," as I've always called them. She has visions, mostly, but they'll form enough so she can move objects with her mind. She doesn't like these powers at all, especially because they're unpredictable and reveal a weak side of herself that she doesn't even like Fawn seeing. She dated Stephen for a long time, but their relationship was unstable most of the time. She also kissed Gary twice, and the first time was actually him kissing her out of random when they were rescuing Fawn...
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-15-2013, 08:02 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
Name: Hazel
Age : 14, almost 15
Gender : F
Appearance : dark brown hair pulled into a long braid that goes about halfway down her back, has platinum blonde side bangs that sweep over her forhead. She's average height and has a thin athletic build. Hazel has tan skin and a burn mark on her left jawline and a crescent moon shaped birthmark on her right collar bone. Her eyes are green with flecks of gold. She's generally a pretty attractive young woman, until you get to know her, and then she gets hard to deal with... Coyote form: coyotes are pretty much just barely bigger than a fox but smaller than a wolf. Her fur is sandy - colored and is short. She has a dark mark under her muzzle where her burn mark would be in human form and a crescent moon shaped spot on her fur where her birthmark is. Her eyes turn full gold in her coyote form and she is often snarling with very large fangs in coyote form.
Personality: Brave, though not fearless. Infact, there's a lot of fears she has yet to overcome. To hide this, she presents herself as closed off and independent and doesn't generally show much emotion (except for anger) except her brother. She hasn't had very many people to communicate to, anyways except for her brother.
Back story: Well, her and Fawn her born canine - human hybrids like Lupa and Echo. Their parents were killed by those who wanted to get rid of hybrids like them and they were running ever since. Originally when I first introduced Hazel on the main site they had captured Fawn and she ran into Echo and Lupa, leading to them saving Fawn. I think I'm going to change that for this new one, though.
Other: She has the power to turn into a coyote at will and she has "weird mind powers," as I've always called them. She has visions, mostly, but they'll form enough so she can move objects with her mind. She doesn't like these powers at all, especially because they're unpredictable and reveal a weak side of herself that she doesn't even like Fawn seeing. She dated Stephen for a long time, but their relationship was unstable most of the time. She also kissed Gary twice, and the first time was actually him kissing her out of random when they were rescuing Fawn...

Remember that discussion about SamxHazel on the Mainsite? (XD)
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-15-2013, 08:27 PM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Remember that discussion about SamxHazel on the Mainsite? (XD)
YESH
I still ship it :3
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-15-2013, 10:06 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
YESH
I still ship it :3
(Yep
Sam: e.e *is reading my mind* ENAAAAAAAAA...
Me: 0_0 Sorry... Sam-kun.
Sam: e.e
Me: Jeez, I made you way too bitter, didn't I?
Sam: e.e
Me: Well, I've got plenty of things to be bitter about myself.
Sam: e.e
Me: I'm just gonna stop talking now...)
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-16-2013, 06:03 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(Yep
Sam: e.e *is reading my mind* ENAAAAAAAAA...
Me: 0_0 Sorry... Sam-kun.
Sam: e.e
Me: Jeez, I made you way too bitter, didn't I?
Sam: e.e
Me: Well, I've got plenty of things to be bitter about myself.
Sam: e.e
Me: I'm just gonna stop talking now...)
Omergod YES I SHIP IT.
Anyways, should we start now? I'm going to post for Colin when I finish hmwk. Also, I can't make these two do anything really, until everyone is Yay introduced to the story.
But anyways gotta run. Moms, you know.
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-16-2013, 08:37 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yes, I think we should include them much more than the Mainsite did. They need character forms too, right? We need to know our characters better, so that we can control the charries without changing their personalities.

The core characters (Gary, Liz, Icicle, Crystal, Hazel, Fawn, Stephen, Willow, Minnesota/ Saeran and Sam aren't really but I wish to include them, and all the old characters and stuff) should all be in this, shouldn't they? I don't care if they're using them on the Mainsite, the NES wouldn't be the same without them, y'know?

Also, I want to start over some things, like I want to bring Jaxon in some time after this has started so a bit more detail can be added to his and Minnesota's past as siblings.
Oh, and one other thing, I've always thought of Liz as brown hair with blue eyes and Gary as brown hair with gray eyes. We should discuss this.
Also, you forgot Echo ans Lupa above. And also, Bruno Mars Yus. Remember the humming fest of whatever when Minnesota first joined and met something like Pablo the whale and Amythyst the eagle and the other one I forgot? (Oh wow I remember two of them) Yes, the good old times.
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017

Last edited by HannahChen2009; 12-16-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Oh, and one other thing, I've always thought of Liz as brown hair with blue eyes and Gary as brown hair with gray eyes. We should discuss this.
Also, you forgot Echo ans Lupa above. And also, Bruno Mars Yus. Remember the humming fest of whatever when Minnesota first joined and met something like Pablo the whale and Amythyst the eagle and the other one I forgot? (Oh wow I remember two of them) Yes, the good old times.
Okay, well that sounds good to me.
Yep, that humming fest...
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-17-2013, 10:37 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

Name: Rayne Cyanne Whitfield
Age: 10
Gender: F
Appearance: Light auburn and soft brown streaked hair tied up in a pony-tail, with a twinkle in her blue-green eyes. Short and thin for her age, has a pretty rough past, is the oldest of three children before coming to the gateway.
Personality: Cheerful. She's too young to question anything, usually just accepts things people tell her mostly, but does question some things, like the things she once thought impossible. Now she believes as she sees with her own eyes the gateway. Trusting. Actually needs someone to take care of her a lot but is more of a loner. She or Colin will be temporary, I haven't decided yet.
Back-story: Will fill in the last two later seeing as I want to kill my phone casue it turned Rayne into Rat-ta when I first typed it with its auto correct. Seriously, what in the name of fudge is Rat-ta, even?)
Other:
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-17-2013, 10:54 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

I'm thinking about Gary and Liz, I guess. So now we have their rough appearance, and I'm thinking they could be 17 and 14/15, so we can get more into character, since we're all teens, unless anyone disagrees. We should start the NES in Gary's POV, then constantly switch. We should continue naming and saving the arcs, and creating sub-arcs too, If an arc is too long.
Also. I need a show of, um... Keyboards? LOL anyways, I was thinking it over the night, and I sort of want to post it on the NSP. We could post it under "Brainwashed~ co-write with (insert name here)", and post a new chappie every time we reach 5000 words in the story or when an arc/sub-arc is over. If we do actually end up posting, don't note it's an NES.
I know its a lot to think over and devour, and A lot of suggestions too. Give some feedback? Tell me how to improvise the ideas? Pwease? *puppy dog eyes.* ._. I sound so disgusting Lolz.
Oh, and don't just say yes everything, if you're going to say yes, at least tell me why so I don't feel pike I'm dominating or kind of forceful. )
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-17-2013, 06:11 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Name: Rayne Cyanne Whitfield
Age: 10
Gender: F
Appearance: Light auburn and soft brown streaked hair tied up in a pony-tail, with a twinkle in her blue-green eyes. Short and thin for her age, has a pretty rough past, is the oldest of three children before coming to the gateway.
Personality: Cheerful. She's too young to question anything, usually just accepts things people tell her mostly, but does question some things, like the things she once thought impossible. Now she believes as she sees with her own eyes the gateway. Trusting. Actually needs someone to take care of her a lot but is more of a loner. She or Colin will be temporary, I haven't decided yet.
Back-story: Will fill in the last two later seeing as I want to kill my phone casue it turned Rayne into Rat-ta when I first typed it with its auto correct. Seriously, what in the name of fudge is Rat-ta, even?)
Other:
Ooh, you know what would be interesting? If her and Minnesota became really close.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awgreatnotagain, end to insanity, lyall_areyel_was_here, my mango was here, octopusologist

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.