Quantcast KidPub College NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2013, 05:07 PM

Default That moment when you realize you're a really boring person.

Name:Tori
Age (18 to 22, please): 19
Personality: I dunno. Straight forward, but only sometimes, makes people laugh, I guess. I'm kinda talkative 8)
Appearance (can be made up): Welp dark brown curly hair that goes about to my chest, leggings and a blouse or something. ankle boots and most likely a leather jacket, I suppose.
Interests: MUSICCCCCC I lika to sing :3 I also love comedy. And dark writing. And Musicals. And theatre acting. and MOVIES. I looooove movies. I am the geek of movies.
Other: nopedy nope nope.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 12-23-2013, 06:14 PM

Name: Ena Brevard
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: On the outside, she's quiet, but often mean to people-- super loud or annoying people, or sometimes even just people in general... mean to some but not everyone... It kind of depends on the person. It's complicated. Has always been known as one of the top students overall and in everything, quite talented and intends for it to stay that way. Can be seen as quite cold and aloof, sometimes mean, sometimes scary or insane. And while all of this is true, she's also quite socially awkward and really sucks at talking to people and making friends. She doesn't even know how she's ever had any friends, but she does, and around them she's more open and show more emotion. She isn't super happy even around them, just not much of a cheery one. She's nicer, but meaner, around friends because they're her friends and she knows that she can tease them but know where to stop. Is also more insane and totally and completely mad around them... Sometimes. Also has a severe obsession with anime (Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater... Some others but these are the three main ones I've actually watched and/or gotten far into-- of course there's also Hetalia, OHSHC, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto and many others but... I'll stop talking now) and usually references many different things all the time and confuses people, but isn't like "Heh did you get that reference?" just references it and doesn't mention it. Sometimes speaks some words in her sentences in Japanese due to her obsession with certain animes (despite apparently being 18. You're never too old for anime!) Also, she /CANNOT/ do public speaking and usually has major stage fright, which can get worse or better depending on situation and stuff. Can be a misanthrope sometimes, but loves her*friends like family. Doesn't have too many acquaintances, usually you're either her friend or you're not. Also, her full first name is Aednat and she'd prefer that people that don't know her call her that but almost everyone calls her Ena which can sometimes get on her nerves. She also has some OCD tendencies, such as: must always walk left-right-left-right with even steps on each foot on each surface, and everything must /feel/ the same on both sides. Also a major perfectionist. She freaks out if she doesn't do something perfect. She can get very stressed out over school things because everything has to be perfect, but she can also be quite composed. Did I mention that she's quite paranoid? Also, according to Big Five Personality Test:
* * * ** You are relatively open to new experiences. * **
* * * ** You are well-organized, and are reliable.
* * * ** You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. * * *
* * * ** You find it easy to criticize others. * *
* * * ** You tend to become anxious or nervous.
I'm also a gemini and this page describes me fairly accurately:*http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscop...hp?sign=Gemini. (I'm more financially cautious and one of those without the mentioned 'gift of the gab'.)
This is quite long, but my personality is irrational and does not terminate.
Appearance (can be made up): Wavy copper-colored hair that goes to her waist, though the length changes often. Usually it'll be long through the winter and she'll cut it short to the chin in the spring through summer and it'll grow long through the fall. Her hair grows fast. Also, she keeps a streak of color on the left side which usually changes each time she gets her hair cut. Right now, it's white and black. Her eyes are turquoise with a dark gray ring around the edge of the iris and a dark blue ring around the pupil. Her skin is quite fair and she has a lot of freckles. She's 5'7" and quite curvy, but with a lean/muscular build too. She doesn't have a set "style" and she has a wide variety of clothing types. She can be quite businesslike one day and rebellious the next, also does some "casual cosplay" sometimes and sometimes wears old-fashioned stuff.
Interests: ANIME AND MANGA (reading/watching & drawing), MUSIC (plays double bass, can sing, plays guitar and piano; also loves listening to it), WRITING (fantasy, poetry, fanfiction), READING (eh, anything really, just not stuff like Twilight and that, sappy modern romance of any kind is a no), ART (realistic and manga), WEAPONRY (not usually modern stuff, mostly swords and knives and shuriken and spears and this list could go on). I may come up with more later.
Other: Loves cats. Has 3. (details to come)

-le long and le in progress-

Last edited by SilverMoon; 12-24-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:17 PM

(Guise, I just need to say that I put the character form into here: http://www.standards-schmandards.com.../rix/index.php and this was the result. O.e

Flesch-Kincaid Grade level: 24.
Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score: -53. )
Old 12-23-2013, 07:59 PM

Name: Meera
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: Is known for never talking, but once you hang around her a lot you'll see why that's not true. She is also known for trusting no one, and this is actually true O_o She also considers herself unshippable, but loves shipping others.
Appearance (can be made up): VERY tall, brown hair and red highlights and freaky long bangs, and absurdly dark eyes and skin. Has purple glasses and a backpack which she takes EVERYWHERE!
Interests: Writing (durr), swimming, being a music nerd (piano and flute)
Other: She has a cat named Cat. :3 Cat has been known to attack people.

Last edited by meerkat; 12-23-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:06 PM

this will be like the kp school

-relatable post #234
Old 12-23-2013, 08:46 PM

Akk, save me a spot! I can't fill out a form right now, but I will later! This sounds like fun.

(finding neverland)
Old 12-23-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Akk, save me a spot! I can't fill out a form right now, but I will later! This sounds like fun.
Yay! Haha sounds good

-relatable post #234
Old 12-23-2013, 09:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
Name: Tess
Personality: A bit introverted and awkward. Is shy in new places. When surrounded by friends, is funny and loud.
Appearance (can be made up): Blonde hair, green eyes, about 5'4". Usually wears jeans and t-shirts
Interests: Writing, Talking, Reading, Learning, Listening to Music and Singing
Other: Is a sophomore at the college.
(Yayyyyy Tessykins. :3 BTW the song in your signature is amazing... I love Snow Patrol.)
Old 12-24-2013, 02:48 PM

Name: Silent
Personality: Intelligent, creative/artsy, enormously cynical, bit of an introvert, perceptive, obsessed with honor/chivalry, moody, proud, a bit cocky, pensive at times - fun at times (can party or can sit by calm lake and talk about the transience of life), makes friends easily despite being quiet, likes to laugh, free-spirited, enjoys acting, stiff around people until gets to know them more then typically opens up, liberal, loves music, quick sense of humor, feels uncomfortable in many social situations, an incredibly loyal friend, bad at flirting
Appearance (can be made up): Brown hair - usually mussed up or gelled up, smoky blue-gray eyes, well-muscled upper body, wears skinny jeans or sweatpants, Converse or slippers, non-brand T-shirts, often scarves, tight-ish jackets or big sweater, beanie hats
Interests: Writing, reading, guitar, going on adventures, listening to music, sarcasm, meditation, abnormal stuff, coffee, Shakespeare, cafes, good deep conversation or meaningless and fun,
Other: No other.

Last edited by arcticeli; 12-25-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: More shit to add
Old 12-24-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Name: Silent
Age (18 to 22, please): 20
Personality: Intelligent, creative/artsy, enormously cynical, bit of an introvert, obsessed with honor, moody, proud, a bit cocky, pensive at times - fun at times, makes friends easily despite being quiet, likes to laugh, free-spirited, enjoys acting, stiff around people until gets to know them more then typically opens up, liberal, loves music, quick sense of humor, feels uncomfortable in many social situations, an incredibly loyal friend
Appearance (can be made up): Brown hair - usually mussed up or gelled up, smoky blue-gray eyes,
Interests: Writing, reading, guitar, going on adventures, listening to music, sarcasm, meditation, abnormal stuff
Other: No other.
nice and we are roommates aren't we

-relatable post #234

Tags
#silenawedding, creepy flutes., dareme, guysnilentisntthatgreat, i'mnotherebutilikenilent, my mango was here, nilent, nilent ship it, nilentisno~silent, nilentissohot, noooonotnilent, platypus, truth or dare rocks