Quantcast Obsessed - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-09-2014, 07:36 PM

Alrighty, we better start making our characters soon guys. In the morning tomorrow, I'll be posting my character form and staring up.

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 01-09-2014, 07:54 PM

Name: Viylet/Viy

Personality: obnoxious, pities self, odd food preferences, fast runner.

Physical Characteristics: um I'm ugly.
brown hair, brown eyes. really tall. i literally have muscles everywhere. like even on my butt.

History: normal girl.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Oh, and in case you all haven't noticed, the characters are older, most likely from at least 15-2o or something like that.

Old 01-10-2014, 06:16 AM

Default My character

Name: Reagan Spiers

Personality: Sarcastic but can be serious and shy. Quite single minded, rebellious, dangerous, dark, closed, over protective and cunning.

Physical Characteristics: Average height but very strong, long brown hair and golden eyes. Slim features with pale skin. Trained in weaponry and basic combat. Very fast and agile.

History: Family threw her out after she refused to take the pill. Her older brother was thrown out 1 year before her but she hasn't been able to track him down. She then lived on the run, living with various gangs along the way. She is wanted by the police for stealing pills and burning them.

Other: Had a best friend called Elena but nearly went mad when she took the pill and nearly killed herself. She has no one in her life and has no one she cares about.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Alright! I'm posting my form and will be starting shortly. Better sign up before it gets too late!

Name: Maeva "Mae" Harlow

Personality: Very rushed, gets into things too quickly because she feels she has nothing left to lose. Stubborn and has a difficult time forgiving. Is normally suspicious when she first greets someone, but can be very great when you get to know her.

PC: Dark golden blonde hair, falling just underneath her shoulder blades. She's pretty average for her age in size and has natural curves. Her eyes are big and dark brown under arched eyebrows. Has several freckles sprayed across her upturned nose.

History: Lives with her family who all gave up Peace together. Her father is part of the Elder system of the Rebellion. He helps to make choices. There are currently five Elders.

Other: Nothing yet.

Last edited by bookworm1999; 01-11-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:33 AM

I glance outside, holding my breath. 'Peace victims' as we call them stroll outside, some holding hands, greeting each other and bowing as it shows the up most respect these days. I remember that. I remember seeing things in a different perspective. Everything was placid, when really I had no idea that everything was in chaos.

My brother appears at my side. "Dad says it's time to head out to Grove."

I take another few seconds before glancing up at Jay, eyeing his deep eyes and stern gaze. He washed his hair last night, so now it's in a state of bedhead: messy brown curls overlapping his ears and nearly hanging in his eyes. I used to look up to him--still do. He's always been protective me whether I enjoy it or not. Sometimes, I secretly do.

I nod. "Is there a meeting there?" I ask.

He folds his arms over his chest. "Yeah, but dad's got to get there early. He has to help set up."

Picking myself up, I glance down the hall where I hear the front door open and close. "Is there someone here?" I ask, listening to the voices in the study.

"It's just Irv. He's gonna give you and me a ride. Mom and Dad will take the Chevy," he says, scooting behind me and out into the hall.

*so right now, all the Rebels are headed to the 'Grove'. That's the secret area where they meet and discuss raids and things. We'll all be heading there to meet up*

Old 01-10-2014, 05:55 PM

*Change that, Caleb is with his family (oh well just his mother).*

"Mom, I—I can't. I can't do this. You know I'm shy." I beg, but begging is not a promise to commit to but something that many people wouldn't do at this moment. Some would be excited, others would be furious, while I'm just disappointed.

"I know, I know, but honey, it'll be over soon!" She almost cried it out, as if she didn't want me to go to the Grove, either, but it wasn't a choice. It wasn't an option. It was a necessity.

"Don't call me that... Okay, I'll do it"—I push a tear back, not allowing it to escape. I frown, not making myself feel much better but it was worth a try, I guess.

She nods, runs away, leaving me to wonder about in the illumination that the sun sets me in. The building's taller than I expected, and I try to look as if I know what to do, and I know how to do it but I just really want to go back to my below-average home. I want to curl up in a ball, and write letters that could never be sent. I'm a Rebel. I am a Rebel. I have to do this.

I watch as others walk, leaving me in my own dark shadows, feeling not so bright. Families put arms over one another, and I sink into sadness and desperation—nobody would want to take care of me. I'm sad for my mother, what she had to go through: my crying, my depression, the War. It was just stupid what I did and what I'll do next.

When I get closer to the hall, I look around and wonder if anybody else does not want to do this. No. Most look happy, but only some look disappointed... only some... Finally, I walk into the hall, afraid of what to do next, and what to hear next.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-10-2014, 06:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

(Hopefully this is still open to joining...?)

(Oh, and I'm using a character from one of my novels– I hope that's alright. Any place to develop characters is fun. )

Name: Benedict Oscar Penumbra

Personality: Sarcastic, cynical and impatient, Benedict is incredibly clever, but his intelligence is matched by his sardonic nature. Very pessimistic, he is most certainly a sociopath, but reluctantly has a few good friends. Can be brave and loyal, and even caring and empathetic at times, but few people see this hidden side of him. Most of the time he appears hostile, independent and cold, bordering on cruel. He has a dry, wicked humour, and retorts to most people– even those he cares for– with sharp, cutting counters. Fairly serious, he rarely jokes but is willing to relax with friends. Dedicated and devoted to those he loves. However, his morals often conflict with his actions– his ideas may not be the worst, but sometimes his actions are rather malicious. Very persuasive, and very arrogant.

Physical Characteristics: Parchment-pale skin, curly inky black hair, dark green eyes. He's quite tall, a little more than six foot one, but his slim, almost skinny build doesn't make him as intimidating as he could be, though his appearance– accompanied by his characteristic scowl and glare– makes him dark enough. Benedict isn't the strongest, and certainly doesn't look incredibly muscular, but he's fast, has quick reactions and is agile. He has sharp, narrow features and wears dark clothes.

History: Like many others, Benedict's family was affected by the events of the past years. His mother died of illness shortly before Peace was released, and the drug tested his already tense relationship with his father. Benedict is a Rebel, but his father works with the corrupt government, so he has to keep his allegiances secret. His sister, Claudia, found out about the rebellion, but Benedict didn't let her join, though she believes in the Rebels' cause more than he does. To go to the meetings, Benedict must sneak out with Claudia covering for him. He plans to move out as soon as he can.

Other: He hates the Peace drug because he despises its effects, hence him joining the rebellion, but he often feels conflicted between being a Rebel– the hard way– and taking the drug– the easy way.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
(Hopefully this is still open to joining...?)

(Oh, and I'm using a character from one of my novels– I hope that's alright. Any place to develop characters is fun. )

Name: Benedict Oscar Penumbra

Personality: Sarcastic, cynical and impatient, Benedict is incredibly clever, but his intelligence is matched by his sardonic nature. Very pessimistic, he is most certainly a sociopath, but reluctantly has a few good friends. Can be brave and loyal, and even caring and empathetic at times, but few people see this hidden side of him. Most of the time he appears hostile, independent and cold, bordering on cruel. He has a dry, wicked humour, and retorts to most people– even those he cares for– with sharp, cutting counters. Fairly serious, he rarely jokes but is willing to relax with friends. Dedicated and devoted to those he loves. However, his morals often conflict with his actions– his ideas may not be the worst, but sometimes his actions are rather malicious. Very persuasive, and very arrogant.

Physical Characteristics: Parchment-pale skin, curly inky black hair, dark green eyes. He's quite tall, a little more than six foot one, but his slim, almost skinny build doesn't make him as intimidating as he could be, though his appearance– accompanied by his characteristic scowl and glare– makes him dark enough. Benedict isn't the strongest, and certainly doesn't look incredibly muscular, but he's fast, has quick reactions and is agile. He has sharp, narrow features and wears dark clothes.

History: Like many others, Benedict's family was affected by the events of the past years. His mother died of illness shortly before Peace was released, and the drug tested his already tense relationship with his father. Benedict is a Rebel, but his father works with the corrupt government, so he has to keep his allegiances secret. His sister, Claudia, found out about the rebellion, but Benedict didn't let her join, though she believes in the Rebels' cause more than he does. To go to the meetings, Benedict must sneak out with Claudia covering for him. He plans to move out as soon as he can.

Other: He hates the Peace drug because he despises its effects, hence him joining the rebellion, but he often feels conflicted between being a Rebel– the hard way– and taking the drug– the easy way.
Of course it is You're allowed to join. Also: haha! Same character He was awesome and still is, nonetheless. I remember our characters were going to get together. That never happened bc everyone else gave up on the nes.

Old 01-10-2014, 07:06 PM

*Wait... can I still join? XD I might as well use one of my book characters too...*

Name: Leslie Jackett
Personality: She overanalyzes things and never misses a detail. She thinks too much before she acts, which makes people think she's slow in the head. If you can get on her good side, you'll definitely stay there a while. She's also notoriously immature and makes really weird jokes every so often.
Appearance: Short and straight brown hair, and gray-blue eyes. Apparently she looks a lot younger than she is. She's small, about 5'2", and has lots of freckles on her face.
History: She was born with a rare genetic disease which makes her allergic to the Peace drug, which is why she never had to take it. After observing all the "Peace victims," she decided it might not be such a good idea after all. Her parents were killed by a more severe version of her disease, forcing her to live with her aunt (who she doesn't get along with).

Tags
my mango was here