Quantcast KidPub Prom :D - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2014, 10:47 PM
smileykid smileykid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 239
Default KidPub Prom :D

You can go as friends!!!!!! Show us what you're going to wear, what food you're going to bring and anything else. This is were the prom is gonna be:

I'm gonna go ask someone. *Shuffles away*
__________________
And the walls come tumbling down on the city that we love
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2014, 10:51 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Ask Jojoooo! And I be wearing this:
http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/cb92wv-i.jpg
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

I shall wear this:
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2014, 10:56 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

What's the...
Prom council?
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
What's the...
Prom council?
I think its who plans the prom...
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
I think its who plans the prom...
Ohhhh okay. Now to sit back and watch Cosephine get arranged...
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:01 PM
smileykid smileykid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 239
Default

One more thing: you have to come with someone
__________________
And the walls come tumbling down on the city that we love
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileykid View Post
One more thing: you have to come with someone
Uh. I'm sorry. But did you say have to? I'm sorry, sweetie. But no can do.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileykid View Post
One more thing: you have to come with someone
Oh, then I can't come.
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:05 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Oh, then I can't come.
Exactly. Oh, but i shall still come. I can be this random guy with a mustache called Bob. And claim Bobalina is somewhere.
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kidpub, kidpub prom, prom, prom baby!, prom council, salice & cosephine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.