Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2016, 02:40 PM

Name: Dreampelt
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=silv...eA-nckmUvGM%3A
Personality: She's very sweet and can seem sort of shy but can be bold if her clan or her friends are in danger. She's very responsible and avoids trouble whenever she can. She's trustworthy but not very trusting unless you're a very close friend and once you've lost her trust it's almost impossible to get it back.
Mate: doesn't have one yet
Family: She was an abandoned kit found at the edge of clan territory near death. A Queen who had recently lost her kits to greencough took her in and became her adoptive mother. Boone knows who her birth family is.
Rebel: no, and she probably wouldn't join them anytime soon
Other: used to have a small crush on Swiftrunner when they were apprentices, might still like him, but she might be over it. Idk yet
Old 06-21-2016, 03:47 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Name: Twilightshine
Age (in moons): 17 (Is this too young?)
Rank (if leader, how many lives left?): Apprentice
Clan (ForestClan, FireClan, MistClan, SnowClan): MistClan
Appearance: She has gray, striped fur, and baby blue eyes.
Personality: She likes to be alone most of the time and is very quiet. The only person she really talked to vanished (look at Other)
Mate: No one
Family: Her family all passed away because of a plague when she was really young, and she managed to get away before it spread to her.
Rebel?: She is really close to being one, but she hides her feelings about how idiotic the clans are.
Other: She was an apprentice of Dreampool, also from the MistClan, but somehow he disappeared. She was lost in a forest and came across a cat from the SnowClan. (Since the clans are at war, I guess the cats fought) Badly wounded, she is still lost.
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 06-21-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
Name: Twilightshine
Age (in moons): 17 (Is this too young?)
Personality: She likes to be alone most of the time and is very quiet. The only person she really talked to vanished (look at Other)
Family: Her family all passed away because of a plague when she was really young, and she managed to get away before it spread to her.
Rebel?: She is really close to being one, but she hides her feelings about how idiotic the clans are.
Other: She was an apprentice of Dreampool, also from the MistClan, but somehow he disappeared. She was lost in a forest and came across a cat from the SnowClan. (Since the clans are at war, I guess the cats fought) Badly wounded, she is still lost.
If your character an apprentice, she has to be 6-11 moons and her name has to end in "paw" like Lionpaw, Bramblepaw, or Skypaw.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 03:52 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Okay, I thought something in the series had something to do with names ending with paw... here's what I have:

Name: Twilightpaw
Age (in moons): 8
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 06-21-2016, 03:57 PM

Name: Dawnstar
Age (in moons): 23
Rank (if leader, how many lives left?): Leader, 6 lives remaining
Appearance: A soft, orangeish color fur with two different colored eyes, one blue and one green.
Personality: Wise, fair, just. She does not show much mercy unless it is on kits, because she has a soft spot for them since her own died. She is usually fairly kind, but can become distant and cold sometimes when there is a lot of tragedy. She is a soft but firm speaker and a voice of reason in the clan. Everyone listens to what she has to say. Dawnstar also hates to be proven wrong, but will admit defeat if she is. She is not a prideful cat. Because of Thorntail's (her mate's) death, she hates humans with a passion.
Mate: Thorntail, the former leader of MistClan who died by being hit by a car, trying to save a kit.
Family: Her three deceased kits.
Rebel?: Never
Other:

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Okay, I thought something in the series had something to do with names ending with paw... here's what I have:

Name: Twilightpaw
Age (in moons): 8
Your mentor will be Dawnstar, btw.

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 04:06 PM

Name: Icewhisker
Age (in moons): 13
Rank (if leader, how many lives left?): Medicine cat
Clan (ForestClan, FireClan, MistClan, SnowClan): SnowClan
Appearance: White, fluffy fur with silver stripes and piercing ice blue eyes.
Personality: Meek, sweet, and quiet, Icewhisker allows herself to fade into the background. She likes healing and helping the clan behind the scenes and not being the center of attention. Icewhisker doesn't like killing anything, even the smallest mouse, and so she decided to become the medicine cat so that she doesn't ever have to kill. She is kind and gentle but also ambitious and occasionally reckless and defensive.
Mate: None ever
Family: None
Rebel?: Possibly, but probably not
Other:

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 04:19 PM

I'm afraid I just can't remember enough about the Warrior series, so I may not be here as much as other members. In fact, I may not write anything at all. When I told my parents about this NES they ambushed me with bad stuff about the Warrior series, when I thought it was good... well, when I was in 2nd grade But I will still be on my NES if you want me
Old 06-21-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I'm afraid I just can't remember enough about the Warrior series, so I may not be here as much as other members. In fact, I may not write anything at all. When I told my parents about this NES they ambushed me with bad stuff about the Warrior series, when I thought it was good... well, when I was in 2nd grade But I will still be on my NES if you want me
Okay, that's cool. What do you mean by "bad stuff?" I personally don't like the third and fourth series, but the first two are good.

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 05:22 PM

Hey Luna, just curious. When do we start?

Tags
kitties!!!!, luna was here, never ending story, please be successful, rip speckletail, warriors, who tagged this kitties