Quantcast Warriors NES #??? - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2016, 09:53 AM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

They mostly said that the plot was hanging by a thread and that your idea for this NES wasn't original. I like the idea but they don't. I'm not really sure I should hang around here with them all like: "No don't do that!!!"

Also, I may need a bit more information (since I barely know anything) about the ranks. Like what I need to be one or the other. It also may help other people who haven't read the series and want to join anyway

AND should I just edit out Twilightpaw's "Other" section and just make the cat who vanished her best friend or something?
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~

Last edited by ArabellasAura; 06-22-2016 at 09:54 AM. Reason: just needed to add a question
Old 06-22-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
They mostly said that the plot was hanging by a thread and that your idea for this NES wasn't original. I like the idea but they don't. I'm not really sure I should hang around here with them all like: "No don't do that!!!"

Also, I may need a bit more information (since I barely know anything) about the ranks. Like what I need to be one or the other. It also may help other people who haven't read the series and want to join anyway

AND should I just edit out Twilightpaw's "Other" section and just make the cat who vanished her best friend or something?
Leader: The leader is, well, the leader of the clan. They have nine lives, granted by star clan. In order to become the leader you must first be a deputy (also a leaders name must end with 'star')
Deputy: pretty much the second in command. When the new leader gets their nine lives from star clan they must also chose a deputy (aka their successor). If the deputy does the leader must choose a new one within the full moon cycle (I think, I haven't read the books in awhile so idk) when the leader dies the deputy becomes the new leader of their clan and, if StarClan approves, will be granted nine lives.
Warriors: Warriors protect the camp. They fight during battle and they hunt for food for clan. They also train apprentices to become the new warriors. You have to be a warrior before you can be a deputy.
Apprentices: Apprentices can be anywhere from 8-11 moons old (I think). They have one mentor (usually a warrior though a few are occasionally trained by the deputy or the leader) who will train them to become warriors. It is an Apprentices job to hunt for the elders, sometimes gather herbs for the medicine cat and to fight in the battles the leader chooses to send them into. To become a warrior their mentor must decide that they are ready. Then, when they prove themselves worthy (usually in a border fight/fight between two clans) the leader will promote them to a warrior and will choose a new ending to there name, which could be almost anything, rather than ending in 'paw' like all apprentice's names do.
Kits: Basically kittens. When the Queen and the leader decide that they are old enough there will be a ceremony to decide who their mentor will be.
Queens: Pregnant Warriors or Warriors who have already given birth. They stay in the nursery and look after their kits until they have all become apprentices.
Elders: Warriors who are to old to perform their duties to the clan. They are taken care of by the rest of the clan and do not have to fight.
Medicine Cat: the medicine cat is the healer of the clan. They gather and mix herbs, heal sick cats and have some sort of connection to StarClan (I can't remember what). They are forbidden to have mates.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:15 PM

Is that enough? (^^) because it's all I can remember, sorry. But if it's not enough I guess I could go do some research....
Old 06-22-2016, 03:16 PM

@Norah: We can start whenever we want to I don't really have a specific date in mind. I think you covered most of the rankings but the kits' names all end in "kit" and they become apprentices at 6 moons so apprentices are 6-11 moons old. They usually become warriors when they are 12 moons. The medicine cat may also have an apprentice. The medicine cat can receive prochecies and stuff from StarClan; usually through their dreams. You covered everything else about the ranks.

@Kaitlyn: I guess I can see where your parents are coming from. I whipped this up in a few minutes so it's true that I don't have much of a plot and that it's probably not super original. If I were writing a book I would have spent a lot more time on it. Although I have been in some NESes/RPs that don't have a plot at all so yeah. If you want I can redo the plot or make a more in-depth plot. I really don't care much, I just wanted to make a new warriors NES since the old ones are long dead and the people on them aren't active.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-22-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
@Norah: We can start whenever we want to I don't really have a specific date in mind. I think you covered most of the rankings but the kits' names all end in "kit" and they become apprentices at 6 moons so apprentices are 6-11 moons old. They usually become warriors when they are 12 moons. The medicine cat may also have an apprentice. The medicine cat can receive prochecies and stuff from StarClan; usually through their dreams. You covered everything else about the ranks.

@Kaitlyn: I guess I can see where your parents are coming from. I whipped this up in a few minutes so it's true that I don't have much of a plot and that it's probably not super original. If I were writing a book I would have spent a lot more time on it. Although I have been in some NESes/RPs that don't have a plot at all so yeah. If you want I can redo the plot or make a more in-depth plot. I really don't care much, I just wanted to make a new warriors NES since the old ones are long dead and the people on them aren't active.
Oh ok. I knew I was forgetting something!
Old 06-22-2016, 05:10 PM

Character #3
(I actually made another one but my phone glitched right when I was about to send it and it got deleted >:T)
Name: Shadepaw
Clan: MistClan
Appearance: Dark gray with black stripes on his tail. He has black paws and the tips of his ears are black. He has blue eyes and a scar that's barely noticeable on his left flank.
Personality: Very social and can be sort of loud. He's very sweet but can sometimes be painfully oblivious, even to obvious things. He's eager to serve his clan but isn't the best at following rules, especially when his friends or family are in danger. He often sees the good in everyone and is always looking at the bright side of things. But when he gets angry he can be very powerful.
Family: his mother, Blackpelt and his siblings, Stormpaw (missing), Tigerpaw, and Streampaw
Rebel?: not likely

I'll probably fill up the five character limit, sorry o_o)
Old 06-23-2016, 09:01 AM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Luna, you don't have to change the plot at all. I'm fine with it. Here's my character (Hopefully it works out this time):

Name: Twilightpaw
Age (in moons): 8
Rank (if leader, how many lives left?): Apprentice
Clan (ForestClan, FireClan, MistClan, SnowClan): MistClan
Appearance: She has gray, striped fur, and baby blue eyes.
Personality: She likes to be alone most of the time and is very quiet. The only person she really talked to vanished, which was her best friend. Ever since then she became very bitter.
Mate: No one
Family: Her family all passed away because of a plague when she was really young, and she managed to get away before it spread to her.
Rebel?: She is really close to being one, but she hides her feelings about how idiotic the clans are.
Other:
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 06-23-2016, 12:40 PM

Name: Storm
Clan: used to be in MistClan but as far as they know, she's dead
Appearance: She looks a lot like her brother except all of her stripes and paws/ears are white instead of black. She has stormy gray eyes and a lean, slender body.
Personality: She's tough and untrusting when you first meet her but once you gain her trust she's very smart and kind. (Meh I'll add more later)
Mate: no one yet
Family: same as Shadepaw's
Rebel: yes, but sometimes doubts wether she should be one
Other: was stolen by a rebel cat when she was a kit and was trained to be one and is now a trusted messenger of the clans leaders because none of them know who she is, the just think she's a friendly/trustworthy rogue
Old 06-24-2016, 03:57 PM

This looks really interesting so far!
Old 06-26-2016, 01:37 PM

So guys when do you want to start

Tags
kitties!!!!, luna was here, never ending story, please be successful, rip speckletail, warriors, who tagged this kitties