Quantcast ! Interviews Return ! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2017, 05:29 PM

Hi, so you may have heard about the writing contests I'm hosting with the help of some others. Norah came up with this idea: so there will be two main winners every month. We were thinking if as a prize you could do a guaranteed interview with them if they want. They would pick one of their works works or something as a prize.

This is up to you. Please let me know what you think or if you have questions. Thanks!

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 07-27-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Hi, so you may have heard about the writing contests I'm hosting with the help of some others. Norah came up with this idea: so there will be two main winners every month. We were thinking if as a prize you could do a guaranteed interview with them if they want. They would pick one of their works works or something as a prize.

This is up to you. Please let me know what you think or if you have questions. Thanks!
What a pleasant surprise! Sure, I think that would be a great way to link these interviews with your monthly writing contests. Whoever ends up as the winner could have an interview as a prize.

They wouldn't be winners for nothing. I'm sure their stories would be REALLYYY good. So yeah. Thumbs up!
Old 07-27-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
What a pleasant surprise! Sure, I think that would be a great way to link these interviews with your monthly writing contests. Whoever ends up as the winner could have an interview as a prize.

They wouldn't be winners for nothing. I'm sure their stories would be REALLYYY good. So yeah. Thumbs up!
Okay, great. Thanks!

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 07-27-2017, 05:40 PM

NOTE TO ALL:

Please keep this in mind when it comes to JUSTIN-TERVIEWS -

If I do not pick your novel, this is not a personal attack whatsoever. Period. There are reasons behind this and it could simply be that I feel the project needs further tweaking and overall "professionalism."

Rejection is part of life, but just because I turn down one novel offer does not mean I won't interview a different novel by you!

- This note excludes any winners of Alem + Norah's monthly writing contests. Whoever wins those contests automatically receive an interview no matter what. Because contests are contests….

Thanks.

Last edited by SuperJ; 07-27-2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Okay and just to be clear, is this posted anywhere else like Wattpad or just on Kidpub??? ^^^
It's only posted on KidPub, but I've shared it privately with several other friends. It's on Google Docs.

-i found, amber run
Old 07-28-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:

I'm calling them "JUSTIN-TERVIEWS." Get it? Lol because I combined my name with the word. Yeahhh, you get it.
sounds like a great idea Justin! I'm working on a project right now that i will submit for an interview later

Stan Lee
Old 08-02-2017, 10:12 AM

This interview idea sounds really fun!! The project I would like interviewed is my action/adventure superhero novel The Guardians that I have been working on for over a year (and am still working on now). Here is a link to it:

https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-...nce-3035161335

I can answer questions pretty much whenever but not this weekend because I am going camping. thanks for putting this whole thing on!

Stan Lee
Old 08-08-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
It's only posted on KidPub, but I've shared it privately with several other friends. It's on Google Docs.
Okay your interview is up and ready
Old 08-18-2017, 05:19 PM

I would be happy to take or give and interview if that is helpful, and I helped with the contest too
Old 08-20-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename-X12 View Post
This interview idea sounds really fun!! The project I would like interviewed is my action/adventure superhero novel The Guardians that I have been working on for over a year (and am still working on now). Here is a link to it:

https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-...nce-3035161335

I can answer questions pretty much whenever but not this weekend because I am going camping. thanks for putting this whole thing on!
Np your interview is up and ready too.

Tags
author bank, ena was here, interviews, kidpubbers