Quantcast Demigod NES: Planning, Organization, Revival - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2018, 08:52 PM

btw, @ this link you can reach a timeline of the nes with a quick rundown of the stuff so far
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 01-05-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
btw, @ this link you can reach a timeline of the nes with a quick rundown of the stuff so far
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
nice im glad you made a timeline

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-11-2018, 07:58 PM

Uhhhh, hi guys
So I've been MIA for a while bc I was overwhelmed with life, school and a bunch of other stuff and decided to take a break for a while, and I'm sorry disappeared for a while.
But... I'm back? Sort of? Kind of? I have life to worry about now but if this is still a thing I think it'd be fun to jump back on this messy trainwreck!
I also want to apologize for... you know. The mess of a human I was in 2016. Lots of cringe. Lots of edginess and bad writing. You know. And the whole shoving people out of the NES and taking it over part, that was pretty rude of me. If the NES is still a thing I'm gonna revise.... everything I wrote if that's cool with everyone (esp Sierra she was the worst sorry abt that that was completely bad writing).
Also there's a webpage or something now?? I have no idea what's going on but yeah.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyE View Post
Uhhhh, hi guys
So I've been MIA for a while bc I was overwhelmed with life, school and a bunch of other stuff and decided to take a break for a while, and I'm sorry disappeared for a while.
But... I'm back? Sort of? Kind of? I have life to worry about now but if this is still a thing I think it'd be fun to jump back on this messy trainwreck!
I also want to apologize for... you know. The mess of a human I was in 2016. Lots of cringe. Lots of edginess and bad writing. You know. And the whole shoving people out of the NES and taking it over part, that was pretty rude of me. If the NES is still a thing I'm gonna revise.... everything I wrote if that's cool with everyone (esp Sierra she was the worst sorry abt that that was completely bad writing).
Also there's a webpage or something now?? I have no idea what's going on but yeah.
Holy shit holy shit!!!!!! Hi my dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's ok, we all be overwhelm with life LOL
Yay! This is the best trainwreck ever ay
I am literally too happy at you being back to express anything, you can revise anything about Sierra you want
M yeah there's a wiki at demigod-nes.wikia.com I think, lol I will be back on it soon but I lost my wikia password so
I'm literally so happy dude
I did like the Sierra-Emmerich brotp, Sierra's crush on Gisela, and the Sierra-Lucca related drama 8)
We're very flexible about the NES lol. On google drive you can go back thru the character forms and the full document and feel free to edit anything abt ur chars u want !!!
I'm so happy!!!!!
Old 01-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Holy shit holy shit!!!!!! Hi my dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's ok, we all be overwhelm with life LOL
Yay! This is the best trainwreck ever ay
I am literally too happy at you being back to express anything, you can revise anything about Sierra you want
M yeah there's a wiki at demigod-nes.wikia.com I think, lol I will be back on it soon but I lost my wikia password so
I'm literally so happy dude
I did like the Sierra-Emmerich brotp, Sierra's crush on Gisela, and the Sierra-Lucca related drama 8)
We're very flexible about the NES lol. On google drive you can go back thru the character forms and the full document and feel free to edit anything abt ur chars u want !!!
I'm so happy!!!!!
!!!!!
That makes me so happy that you're glad I'm back, it's good to be back!!! I'm psyched we're working again!! How have you guys been?
And I'm glad you liked all the drama with the chars lmao I'll try and keep elements of that but there needs to be some serious recharacterization for Sierra so hopefully I'll get that done soon
Also where's Sravani at??
Message @ Frosty: hey!!! glad to see you're still here i'm excited to work with you again!
Old 01-12-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
!!!!!
That makes me so happy that you're glad I'm back, it's good to be back!!! I'm psyched we're working again!! How have you guys been?
And I'm glad you liked all the drama with the chars lmao I'll try and keep elements of that but there needs to be some serious recharacterization for Sierra so hopefully I'll get that done soon
Message @ Frosty: hey!!! glad to see you're still here i'm excited to work with you again!
I've actually been making pretty good progress since I've seen you last, back in 2016 when we were doing this NES I was doing worse and worse until I eventually stopped going to school, but I've found a new school and am now actually working thru my high school credits! Although the delay means I'm in sophomore classes even though I'm 17 in a few months, but still~
Srav's doing ok, they graduated highschool in 2017~ I guess they don't come around KP all that much, but I still talk to them so I can probably get them back here for chars~
I'll be interested to see how you recharacterize Sierra so please keep me updated on that~
Old 01-12-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
!!!!!
Hiya!! Wow youíre back!!! This is super cool and Iím stoked my dude!! Glad to have you back!!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-14-2018, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Hiya!! Wow youíre back!!! This is super cool and Iím stoked my dude!! Glad to have you back!!
Thank you!!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:46 AM

Quote:
I've actually been making pretty good progress since I've seen you last, back in 2016 when we were doing this NES I was doing worse and worse until I eventually stopped going to school, but I've found a new school and am now actually working thru my high school credits! Although the delay means I'm in sophomore classes even though I'm 17 in a few months, but still~
Srav's doing ok, they graduated highschool in 2017~ I guess they don't come around KP all that much, but I still talk to them so I can probably get them back here for chars~
I'll be interested to see how you recharacterize Sierra so please keep me updated on that~
I'm glad that you're doing better, no shame in doing things at your own pace! <3 You're really strong for pushing yourself to become better!

For Sierra, I'm just planning on reigning back the edgelord side of her. I noticed that in my old writing that her thought process was dramatic angst angst and whine, which I find to be annoying and really cliche. I'm planning on making her more of a leader/mentor/parental figure of the group-- basically the mom friend who's sad and got ptsd but puts on a positive/cheerful face for the kids bc she wants to be a positive figure in their lives while attempting to shield them from the horrors of the demigod life. (For those of you who watch Voltron she's basically the Shiro of the group). I definitely want to her to establish positive relationships with mostly everyone else, and don't want the bloodlust she has to be as evident and be way more subtle. I also need to reconfigure the powers she has bc they're kind of inconsistent and vague.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Uhhhh, hi guys
hi hi!! im glad youre back (:
im down for continuing/editing this although my inspiration for actual plot still isnt v great haha (i still havent figured out giselas ~master plan~ smh)
dont worry we were all a mess in 2016 xp

Tags
ena was here, luna was here