Quantcast KP family picture (but I actually draw it) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2018, 07:38 PM

Default KP family picture (but I actually draw it)

I was gonna do this a while but forgot lmao so this time I’m doing it for real. My art has improved a lot and I’ve started drawing on digital again sooo I was thinking since I have no inspiration that I do a KP family picture?? It sounds fun and if I take a long time feel free to nag me about it!! I need it!! Anywaaays all you have to do to be in it is fill out this form:

Name (or what you want to have on the photo):
Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right):
Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo):
Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.):

Please fill out the form it’s first come first serve I’ll probs take abt twelve people (if there’s even twelve active people now haha) but after like a week I am just going to stop taking people so I can finish it.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 01-02-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:22 PM

ooh

Name: Sumayyah
Appearance: medium skin, brown eyes (edit: forgot to do my height) 4"11 (ew im short)
Clothes: hijab, long indigo hoodie, dark jeens.
Any special requests: le OK hand gesture, dimple on right cheek, big smile.

Last edited by Syafai; 01-03-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:04 AM

Name:

Quartz

Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right):

long black hair spikey, 5'5-5'6, light skin, very dark brown eyes.

Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo):

White jacket zipped up with hoodie (but not on head), black shorts, nike shoes (black, gold, and white as colors, pattern doesn't matter)

Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.):

Facial expression should be a smile, sort of like a smirk. Have me holding a white shiny crystal shaped like a diamond, having the diamond showing off to the viewer, and my other hand in my jacket pocket.

Last edited by QuartzMaster; 01-03-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanks for the submissions so far, guys! Remember the more descriptive the easier for me to get it right!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-03-2018, 04:47 PM

Name (or what you want to have on the photo): Alem

Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right): So light brown skin, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair in a bun above head. I am 5’1ish in real life.

Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo): black leggings, white shirt sleeved shirt and denim jacket (if the denim jacket is too hard to draw or takes up too much time, no need to do it) ballet flats and white thick headband

Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.): slight no teeth smile( or teeth showing if that’s easier)

This sounds so cool!

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar

Last edited by alemye10; 02-23-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:59 PM

Name (or what you want to have on the photo): Snow
Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right): I am a little taller than 5'0 but not quite 5'1 yet with small hands and limbs in general, but not skinny. I have hair about a foot long that's somewhere between blonde and brown. Honeyed? Dirty blonde? Whatever. I have rosy cheeks and wide brown eyes and ill-kept eyebrows. My neutral face is rather stern, but if I'm not neutral I'm probably smiling widely.
Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo): A tree of Gondor T-shirt and gray sweatpants, please!
Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.): I'm probably smiling with my eyes all crinkled, and my arms are probably raised in a gesture somewhere between "don't approach me" "i apologize for being weird" and "you look like you need a hug." If they're not raised like that or this description confuses you, my arms are probably tucked neatly behind my back.

-i found, amber run
Old 01-03-2018, 08:37 PM

Name (or what you want to have on the photo): Ena
Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right): Wavy copper hair that goes to neck, good volume, covers ears a lot; blue grey eyes; brown rimmed glasses; pale skin + freckles, 5'5", slim and lean
Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo): black suit, black tie, white shirt with dark red stripes, dress shoes
Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.): fancy cane sword in one hand, deadpan facial expression, free hand in a peace sign

I'm so excited that you're doing this!!
Old 02-23-2018, 06:05 PM

Name (or what you want to have on the photo):Kayla
Appearance (or how you want to look, you can use a picture or describe yourself,,also please include something abt height so I can get the proportions right):I am almost 5'0, so draw me that way, I have hazel or green eyes and light brown messy straight hair with purple blended in the back. On the right side it tucks in but is covered my the rest of my hair. It reaches around just past where my arm starts. I have tons of freckles as well but all of them on my cheeks and up.
Clothes (what you want to wear in the photo): Light blue T shirt and rainbow pants.
Any special requests (facial expression, hand gestures, things to hold, etc.): A smile that says smile/kill me/I'm a weirdo. If too much, tongue out. Also, one arm *idc which* awkwardly half raised in a peace sign.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:09 PM

luna pls still draw this ill love u forever
Old 02-25-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
luna pls still draw this ill love u forever
seconded

tenchar

-i found, amber run

Tags
drawing, kayla was here, luna plz follow through, luna was here, plz bother me abt this