Quantcast Oo look at that a Camp-Half-Blood NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-11-2019, 07:32 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
you better believe i'm gonna use this nes to procrastinate just like I did back in the day
Thatís a whole mood
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-14-2019, 05:44 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Name: Alice Bender

Age: 15

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Wavy light blonde hair that goes to her lower back that has a pastel pink ombre at the ends. She has light skin and a slight build. She is about average height with a few curves and a small, slightly upturned nose. She has thin lips that are naturally light pink and short, stubby eyelashes. She has big, crystal blue eyes and looks pretty innocent.

Personality: Alice, despite being a Roman, doesn't care much about the whole Greek/Roman rivalry (and honestly doesn't really know a lot). She is sweet and caring, and sometimes she can lose herself in her love for others. She is very selfless and open. Alice gets excited easily and is a pretty go-with-the-flow person. Before realizing she was a demigod, she was very carefree and happy. It is hard for her to get angry or upset.

Weapon(s): Lightweight imperial gold sword

Greek/Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Janus

Powers and Skills: Her powers are the following; she can sense deception and lies, so basically she's human lie detector. She also sees things as they are.

Background (History): Her mother, Lauri Bender, got a job in California and so they moved from Australia, which Lauri had been wanting to do for a long time, since she wanted to send her daughter to CJ. Her mom lives San Fransico, and visits New Rome about once a week. Alice has two brothers and a stepdad who love her but don't know about her father being Janus or CJ or anything since they're just mortals. They think that Alice is at a prestigious boarding school.

Other: N/a

//

Name: Jake Lyon

Age: 14

Sexuality: Bisexual (closeted)

Appearance: Jake looks similar to his half-brother Jason, with light brown hair instead of blond hair that is a bit on the long side and always windswept. His eyes are electric blue and intense. He has a straight nose with a few freckles and a bright smile. Jake has dimples and eyebrows that are a shade darker than his hair. Jake has an athletic build and is really tall, about 5' 10".

Personality: Jake considers himself a real ladies' man, and flirts as often as possible. He's funny (at least he thinks he is) and likes to tell jokes and make puns. He seems really open but actually is hiding a lot, and his constant flirting and jokes are a cover for his insecurities that no one actually likes him. He is anxious, but he does his best to hide it. Jake is usually a pretty happy guy, and always acts confident whether he feels good or not.

Weapon(s): Thunder, his Greek celestial bronze sword

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Zeus

Powers and Skills: He can summon lightning and manipulate the winds to his will, like Jason. Electricity crackles when he's in a storm or near a lot of electricity. He can actually end up shooting sparks off of himself, if he used his power recently and then gets wet. It's really embarrassing for him.

Background (History): His mom died a year ago, about when his powers were coming into being and he was being noticed by monsters, so his satyr took him to CHB. There he was comforted by Jason, since they're half-brothers, but Jake likes to think of them as brothers, and so that's what they say. Jake is thickheaded sometimes, so he doesn't listen when people say something is dangerous, and he wants to go on an important quest to prove that he is worth being at CHB.

Other: Nope

//

Name: Ami Johansson

Age: 13

Sexuality: Aromantic asexual

Appearance: Ami has shoulder length curly auburn hair that cannot ever seem to be straight no matter how many products she uses. She has piercing ice-blue eyes and long lashes. Her nose is medium-sized and she has full, pouty lips. Ami is short and curvy and likes dressing up.

Personality: A bit of a mom friend, despite being one of the younger campers, Ami is usually pretty serious. She is honest and quick-witted as well as smart. Typically Ami follows the rules and is a bit of a goody-two-shoes, but sometimes will find fun in breaking the rules. She is creative and likes to think outside of the box.

Weapon(s): A knife

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Khione

Powers and Skills: She can create blizzards and freeze water. She can also make the temperature drop in small amounts. Ami can also manipulate snow and ice. The colder it is, the stronger her powers are.

Background (History): Her dad doesn't know anything about the supernatural world, and he moved to England after Ami went to CHB five years ago. He does love her, and they video chat occasionally. Ami was unclaimed for 3 years since her mom refused to admit she had a kid. Ami and Khione's relationship is rocky, and she doesn't like to talk about it. Ami is proud of her dad, who is an author.

Other: N/A

//

Name: Stella Brooks

Age: 17

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Stella Brooks looks like a tennis player (which she is) with an athletic build and sun-bronzed skin. She is tall (5' 8") and has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her hair is bleached blonde (though you can see the darker roots just a little). Stella has beautiful green eyes and calluses on her hands from playing guitar. She's an Apollo kid through and through.

Personality: You can tell Stella is a child of Apollo just by looking at her, and she also loves playing guitar and singing. She also plays sports (mostly tennis) and is super nice and helpful. She's definitely an extrovert, but can be shy sometimes (especially around pretty girls). She likes to help people and tries her best to be a good friend and member of camp. Stella likes the simple things in life and just having friends. She tends to daydream a lot. Heavy sleeper.

Weapon(s): Bow and arrow

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Apollo

Powers and Skills: She is good at any sport or musical instrument naturally (obviously, she's not like Olympic athlete good or perfect or anything the second she does it).

Background (History): tbd

Other: N/A

//

Name: Owen Kahale

Age: 16

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Owen is tall at 6' 1", and really attractive (his mom is Venus). He has short black hair (shorter on the sides than on top) and a great smile, which he uses often. Owen has deep brown eyes the color of melted chocolate and has dark bronze skin (his dad is Polynesian). Despite being attractive, he is pretty self-conscious.

Personality: Calm, rational, and a quick thinker, he thought his mother would be Bellona at first, so naturally Owen was a bit shocked to find his mother was Venus. He is sharp-eyed and smart, and can be sarcastic when he is tired. Owen is kinda awkward around girls sometimes and can be shy, but he is actually really nice once you get to know him. He is cunning and can be sly if he needs it, but is usually not sneaking around or anything. He excels at breaking rules, which he loves to do, despite being Centurion now. He's gotten better at following the rules since then, luckily. He has a temper but is usually decent at keeping it in check (though if he’s really stressed, something small could set him over the edge).

Weapon(s): Spear

Greek/Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Venus

Powers and Skills: He can tell who a person has a crush just by seeing them in the same room, but that's not very useful in battle haha. He can see auras around people based on their feelings for the others in the room.

Background (History): Owen's dad never really seemed to care about him, acting embarrassed by him. His dad married and had a kid, and Owen was just the second-best. He was drawn towards the camp one day after a monster spotted him. Once he found out about the camp, he sent a letter to his dad, who seemed relieved to see him go. Owen tries not to talk about it.

Other: Centurion of the Second Cohort


btw what about the couples? what's gonna happen to Gisela and Owen and also Jake and Eloise?
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 06-21-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-14-2019, 05:45 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

ok here's the forms for my characters (which i edited a bit) so yeah
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

I just have one child so far but i will be making her girlfriend soon

Name: Pastel Easter

Age: 15, although she's not really sure. Never knew her birthday.

Sexuality (sorry forgot to add this in): Lesbian. I will be making her amazing gf soon

Appearance: Pastel is daughter or Iris, goddess of the rainbow, which means Pastel inherits the power to change the colors of things by touch. She uses this to an advantage: she has long, straight dark brown hair, but the bottom six inches is some pastel (y e s i know) color, usually yellow or purple. She changes it by day. She's average-ish height, 5'4'', but wishes she were taller. Her CHB shirt matches the color of her hair and her eyes do too. Every morning she wakes up with different color eyes, and bases her hair color off of that. She's perfectly fine with you believing that she touches her pupils every morning though.

Personality: She had been at CHB before the Iris cabin even existed. Her mother felt bad and wasn't going to make her leave camp or anything so she just remained unclaimed. By this happening she became close friends with the kids at the Hermes cabin. Upon discovery of her power, after she had been claimed, she was the kid everyone asked to help with pranks/revenge or whatever. Insult her friends? All your clothing is now bright green. Let's just say she's not very popular with the Aphrodite cabin. So she's a little mischievous. But she's also really deep. She struggles with the feeling that the cabins of the Olympians are more powerful than her and that she would never amount to much. It was usually only the Olympian chilren that got chosen for quests, after all. Little does she know (and she will find out) that her dad was a half-blood, making her 3/4 goddess and pretty powerful.

Greek/Roman: G r e e k

Child of: Iris

Backstory:SHe had lived with her father for .2 seconds then was abandoned. For the first 4 or so years of her life she spent her time in and out of foster homes, but the whole ADHD/dyslexia thing made nobody want to keep her for long. Luckily she ran away one day and was discovered by a satyr and, although technically she didn't have a cabin yet, she seemed powerful enough being 3/4 goddess and he brought her to camp. She spent her whole life training with the unclaimed and was the first one claimed to the newfound Iris cabin. Her whole eye-color-changing thing was the main reason she got abandoned. It hasn't been explained to this day.

Powers: She can change the colors of things by touching them, and also summon a rainbow in desperate times (although it drains her of a lot of energy using a direct power from her mother) and can usually escape to safety through said rainbow and drag others along if she chooses.

Special weapons: She fights with a dagger, which is stored on her wrist as a bracelet. She had always had it, but discovered it's potential at age 5 when she was fidgeting with it and accidentally pulled on it in the wrong was making it unfold into blade form. Don't ask me how it's possible, I'm not sure. My friend helped me come up with about half of this character and while I wasn't really asking for the help I'm glad she did bc Pastel wouldn't be the same without her help

Other: Nothing to put here
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-14-2019, 09:31 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

oh yeah so Owen and Jake have girlfriends but both Alice and Stella are single AF so if anyone wants to make one of them a girlfriend/boyfriend ;) ;)
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-15-2019, 10:31 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
oh yeah so Owen and Jake have girlfriends but both Alice and Stella are single AF so if anyone wants to make one of them a girlfriend/boyfriend
Okay Stella is officially taken, I don't need to make my own gf for Pastel now
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-15-2019, 11:24 AM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Okay Stella is officially taken, I don't need to make my own gf for Pastel now
Cool

tenchar
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-15-2019, 09:50 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

I was just looking back at the old chb nes and the nostalgia is real...

I love the dynamics between the characters and Iím anxious to get started on something lol
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:47 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Name: Alice Bender

Age: 15

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Wavy light blonde hair that goes to her lower back that has a pastel pink ombre at the ends. She has light skin and a slight build. She is about average height with a few curves and a small, slightly upturned nose. She has thin lips that are naturally light pink and short, stubby eyelashes. She has big, crystal blue eyes and looks pretty innocent.

Personality: Alice, despite being a Roman, doesn't care much about the whole Greek/Roman rivalry (and honestly doesn't really know a lot). She is sweet and caring, and sometimes she can lose herself in her love for others. She is very selfless and open. Alice gets excited easily and is a pretty go-with-the-flow person. Before realizing she was a demigod, she was very carefree and happy. It is hard for her to get angry or upset.

Weapon(s): Lightweight imperial gold sword

Greek/Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Janus

Powers and Skills: Her powers are the following; she can sense deception and lies, so basically she's human lie detector. She also sees things as they are.

Background (History): Her mother, Lauri Bender, got a job in California and so they moved from Australia, which Lauri had been wanting to do for a long time, since she wanted to send her daughter to CJ. Her mom lives San Fransico, and visits New Rome about once a week. Alice has two brothers and a stepdad who love her but don't know about her father being Janus or CJ or anything since they're just mortals. They think that Alice is at a prestigious boarding school.

Other: N/a

//

Name: Jake Lyon

Age: 14

Sexuality: Bisexual (closeted)

Appearance: Jake looks similar to his half-brother Jason, with light brown hair instead of blond hair that is a bit on the long side and always windswept. His eyes are electric blue and intense. He has a straight nose with a few freckles and a bright smile. Jake has dimples and eyebrows that are a shade darker than his hair. Jake has an athletic build and is really tall, about 5' 10".

Personality: Jake considers himself a real ladies' man, and flirts as often as possible. He's funny (at least he thinks he is) and likes to tell jokes and make puns. He seems really open but actually is hiding a lot, and his constant flirting and jokes are a cover for his insecurities that no one actually likes him. He is anxious, but he does his best to hide it. Jake is usually a pretty happy guy, and always acts confident whether he feels good or not.

Weapon(s): Thunder, his Greek celestial bronze sword

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Zeus

Powers and Skills: He can summon lightning and manipulate the winds to his will, like Jason. Electricity crackles when he's in a storm or near a lot of electricity. He can actually end up shooting sparks off of himself, if he used his power recently and then gets wet. It's really embarrassing for him.

Background (History): His mom died a year ago, about when his powers were coming into being and he was being noticed by monsters, so his satyr took him to CHB. There he was comforted by Jason, since they're half-brothers, but Jake likes to think of them as brothers, and so that's what they say. Jake is thickheaded sometimes, so he doesn't listen when people say something is dangerous, and he wants to go on an important quest to prove that he is worth being at CHB.

Other: Nope

//

Name: Ami Johansson

Age: 13

Sexuality: Aromantic asexual

Appearance: Ami has shoulder length curly auburn hair that cannot ever seem to be straight no matter how many products she uses. She has piercing ice-blue eyes and long lashes. Her nose is medium-sized and she has full, pouty lips. Ami is short and curvy and likes dressing up.

Personality: A bit of a mom friend, despite being one of the younger campers, Ami is usually pretty serious. She is honest and quick-witted as well as smart. Typically Ami follows the rules and is a bit of a goody-two-shoes, but sometimes will find fun in breaking the rules. She is creative and likes to think outside of the box.

Weapon(s): A knife

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Khione

Powers and Skills: She can create blizzards and freeze water. She can also make the temperature drop in small amounts. Ami can also manipulate snow and ice. The colder it is, the stronger her powers are.

Background (History): Her dad doesn't know anything about the supernatural world, and he moved to England after Ami went to CHB five years ago. He does love her, and they video chat occasionally. Ami was unclaimed for 3 years since her mom refused to admit she had a kid. Ami and Khione's relationship is rocky, and she doesn't like to talk about it. Ami is proud of her dad, who is an author.

Other: N/A

//

Name: Stella Brooks

Age: 17

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Stella Brooks looks like a tennis player (which she is) with an athletic build and sun-bronzed skin. She is tall (5' 8") and has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her hair is bleached blonde (though you can see the darker roots just a little). Stella has beautiful green eyes and calluses on her hands from playing guitar. She's an Apollo kid through and through.

Personality: You can tell Stella is a child of Apollo just by looking at her, and she also loves playing guitar and singing. She also plays sports (mostly tennis) and is super nice and helpful. She's definitely an extrovert, but can be shy sometimes (especially around pretty girls). She likes to help people and tries her best to be a good friend and member of camp. Stella likes the simple things in life and just having friends. She tends to daydream a lot. Heavy sleeper.

Weapon(s): Bow and arrow

Greek/Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Apollo

Powers and Skills: She is good at any sport or musical instrument naturally (obviously, she's not like Olympic athlete good or perfect or anything the second she does it).

Background (History): Her birth mother dropped Stella off at an orphanage at a young age, so she spent a few years there before being brought to camp as a nine-year-old and has lived there ever since. She knows the satyrs well and is friends with most of them and a lot of the campers.

Other: N/A

//

Name: Owen Kahale

Age: 16

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Owen is tall at 6' 1", and really attractive (his mom is Venus). He has short black hair (shorter on the sides than on top) and a great smile, which he uses often. Owen has deep brown eyes the color of melted chocolate and has dark bronze skin (his dad is Polynesian). Despite being attractive, he is pretty self-conscious.

Personality: Calm, rational, and a quick thinker, he thought his mother would be Bellona at first, so naturally Owen was a bit shocked to find his mother was Venus. He is sharp-eyed and smart, and can be sarcastic when he is tired. Owen is kinda awkward around girls sometimes and can be shy, but he is actually really nice once you get to know him. He is cunning and can be sly if he needs it, but is usually not sneaking around or anything. He excels at breaking rules, which he loves to do, despite being Centurion now. He's gotten better at following the rules since then, luckily. He has a temper but is usually decent at keeping it in check (though if heís really stressed, something small could set him over the edge).

Weapon(s): Spear

Greek/Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Venus

Powers and Skills: He can tell who a person has a crush just by seeing them in the same room, but that's not very useful in battle haha. He can see auras around people based on their feelings for the others in the room.

Background (History): Owen's dad never really seemed to care about him, acting embarrassed by him. His dad married and had a kid, and Owen was just the second-best. He was drawn towards the camp one day after a monster spotted him. Once he found out about the camp, he sent a letter to his dad, who seemed relieved to see him go. Owen tries not to talk about it.

Other: Centurion of the Second Cohort


btw what about the couples? what's gonna happen to Gisela and Owen and also Jake and Eloise?
YEET IM SO EXCITED
also I love owen I rlly wanna owen/Emmerich brotp like owen is so valid
i'll get srav here and we can discuss it!! they were p excited when I brought up the idea of this revival hehe
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:27 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
YEET IM SO EXCITED
also I love owen I rlly wanna owen/Emmerich brotp like owen is so valid
i'll get srav here and we can discuss it!! they were p excited when I brought up the idea of this revival hehe
yesss please centurion babs

and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i miss srav and im so excited
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hoo, i am stupid, kayla was here, pjo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.