Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1991 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
actually I used to feel like that all the time
it might be an aquarius thing what's your sign
im a virgo actually

i think i have social anxiety which is why i freak out about that kind of thing a lot but i do kind of have a virgo-ish desire to be perfect and my stupid tendency to put pressure on myself doesn't help (that and being a "neat freak"--which i am not--is rly all i even know about my sign)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-17-2019, 11:35 PM

fuck so apparently my mom got drunk and attacked my dad and brother which tbh i could kinda see coming and they’re ok but my parents are probably going to get divorced? this is all coming from my brother like right now and i’ll call him in a bit but idk
we argue a lot but i really do love him and hope he’s good and i’ve always felt really guilty for leaving him at home and fucking off to boarding school bc often i did have to defend him (not physically though then) from my mother and now i just feel so horrible abt leaving him at home
Old 04-17-2019, 11:37 PM

i’ve always kinda thought and also hoped my parents would get divorced but???im just worried about him. and also i have to go home on friday for easter and i guess it’d be good to have me there for ian but jesus christ
Old 04-18-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
im a virgo actually

i think i have social anxiety which is why i freak out about that kind of thing a lot but i do kind of have a virgo-ish desire to be perfect and my stupid tendency to put pressure on myself doesn't help (that and being a "neat freak"--which i am not--is rly all i even know about my sign)
yep okay 100000% virgo right there

if you find yourself pressuring yourself to not be stupid and beating yourself up constantly then you can 1) blame it on being a virgo 2) surround yourself with people that care about you and try to distract yourself
Old 04-18-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
yep okay 100000% virgo right there

if you find yourself pressuring yourself to not be stupid and beating yourself up constantly then you can 1) blame it on being a virgo 2) surround yourself with people that care about you and try to distract yourself
Thanks
Iím still working on that second one (and by that I mean actually talking to my friends)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-28-2019, 11:43 AM

seniors are making the yearbook rn and had to decide on a dedication and like.... so the obvious choice is owen because who else. but a small but very influential group of them fucking hated him and made his life here terrible and i guess they can’t reflect on the fact that they contributed to a boys death because they decided absolutely no way were they going to dedicate the yearbook to him.
they wanted to dedicate it to the fucking chickens, who also died this year. and yeah, that sucks, ok, any other year it’d be funny and whatever. “the chickens died too this year!!” yeah so did a sixteen year old boy who lived with you for three years shut the fuck up
Old 05-12-2019, 11:28 AM

god what is it with this year and people dying on thursdays

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone