Quantcast Funny Story Game - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2011, 11:52 PM

The stories about little brother's eating things they shouldn't made me think of this. One time, my brother was in our parents bathroom, and he saw a bar of soap. He thought it was a chocolate bar, so he took a HUGE bite out of it.
Another time, my parents were going to paint the bathroom, and they had this big can of bright red paint right in the middle of the floor. So...yeah. My mom found my brother rolling around in spilled paint.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:05 PM

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! that is so funny@!!!! One time my grandma sent for christmas a big pepermint soap bar that looked exactly like a pepermint, so i sold it to my brother I did not know it was soap. He took a huge bite, and it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:42 PM

You sold it to him?! Well that was a waste of money.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:58 PM

Haha! I know right?!!!!!! lol
Old 04-20-2011, 03:33 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Okay, so I was at State Basketball Championships. A few varsity girls including me, a few varsity boys (including my crush! I'll call him Nathan), and a few middle school girls and boys were in the lobby of the hotel, playing Apples to Apples. It was very late at this point, and we were having a lot of fun.

My crush's best friend (I'll call him Jake), was the "judge". (If you've never played Apples to Apples you won't understand this embarrassing story). He was reading out loud all the cards, about to choose one, and he said my card. I said, "Yes!" Because I thought he chose mine, but he was just reading all of them.

And my crush was right there. Everyone laughed, (all in good fun, because it was funny), and Jake said that he was just reading the cards. I couldn't look at Nathan (my crush). I was so embarrassed!

If you've ever done something embarrassing in front of your crush, you know how I felt.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

P.S. What's worse, is that I've done SEVERAL embarrassing things in front of Nathan, and I don't do ANYTHING embarrassing when I'm not in front of him! Is that just me, or does anyone else do that too?
Old 04-20-2011, 05:22 PM

I have done the exact same thing in Apples to Apples plenty of times. I have never embarrsed myself in front of my crush though. That would be terrible!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:01 PM

OMPJ, so embarrassing. Okay, so in 7th grade (first year at a middle school by the by) I never got my own chairs in the cafeteria, I usually made some boy get it for me or I'd share with someone else.
So one day, I had to go get my own chair. I walked over to the racks and naturally, went for the one with only one chair on it. I kept tugging on it, but it wouldn't come off. Then this boy that I had a HUGE crush on came up and said something, but my ear was plugged so I couldn't hear him. So I just laughed and said, "I can do it!"
He left and then I saw that the chair was strapped down to the rack so you could put the other chairs on it. *facepalm* how terrible is that?

and on the first day of seventh grade, I was in the lunch room, and there's big space between the front and the back for some reason. So I stood up and my friend stuck his foot out and tripped right in the MIDDLE, where that empty space was. my friends on the other side were all like, "HAHAHAHA I saw you trip over there HAHAHA!"

~Bambi!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:03 PM

OH my gosh! That would be so embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! I would probably be so mad!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:47 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

That's so terrible, Bambi!! Oh my . . . I don't know WHAT I would do if that happened in front of my crush . . . *shudders*

Mine is a lot tamer than that.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 04-20-2011, 07:55 PM

I have another funny story . . . This one happened in first grade. A long time ago. (I'm in ninth now).

So, I was in Upwards Basketball. If you don't know what that is, it is a basketball league for elementary students hosted by churches. (They have Upwards Basketball leagues at lots of churches).

In Upwards, before a game, your team lines up in a line, and when your name is called on the big speakers, you run onto one of the two basketball courts in this HUGE room. It's just an entrance type of thing. So, each week we had a basketball game, and teams alternated from the two courts. (We took turns with other teams to play on the courts, so we were on one of the two courts each week). So, lots of the time, it was confusing to which court your team was on that week. My coach always told us, but it was easy to forget.

That week, I did forget. When the speaker called my name, I ran onto the left court. There was already a basketball game going on! I ran onto the MIDDLE OF THE COURT with a basketball game going on! Everyone was staring at me! As quick as I good, I dashed off that court and onto the right court. My teammates were laughing at me. It was SO embarrassing.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

Tags
funny, game, lol, random, smiling