Quantcast That awkward moment when... - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

That awkward moment when you put mascara on and people are like, "What's that crumbly black stuff in your eyelashes?"
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-27-2011, 01:52 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

That awkward moment when you're driving in a car and you think you see someone you know, and you roll the window down and start screaming their name and wave frantically. Except the person isn't who you thought they were, and now a stranger thinks you're crazy.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-27-2011, 02:07 PM

That awkward moment when your staring out the car window or staring out into space in a restaurant and then you snap out of it and this big buff guy is looking at you like your a crazy person
Old 07-27-2011, 02:16 PM

The awkward moment when you and your friend are talking and she turns a corner and you don't realize so you just keep walking and talking to yourself

The awkward moment when you are telling your parents about a book you read, yet failed to mention the title of the book and you randomly say "... So the character was randomly walking down the hall all confused.."
Old 07-27-2011, 02:21 PM

That awkward moment when you mean to say something funny but no one laughs.

That awkward moment when you walk away from your parents in a busy place and then think you see them so you call, "Hey! Dad!" and the guy turns around but it's not him... (This happens to me all the time... O.o)
Old 07-27-2011, 03:04 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

That awkward moment when youre waiting for someone outside, so you bring out your phone to make it look like you're not a creeper.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:22 PM

that awkward moment when you run after someone shouting their name and they start running and then they turn around and it's some random person you don't know.

OMPJ. SO embearassing. *facepalm*

or that awkward moment when you tell your grandparents an gross joke and nobody laughs. (that wasn't me, that was my little brother)

~Bambi!
Old 07-27-2011, 04:27 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

That awkward moment when you're a stripper who jumps out of a birthday cake and you realize you're at a child's birthday on accident.
That awkward moment you felt after you just read that.
That awkward moment when you realize I just made this thread a little bit more perverted.
That awkward moment when a little kid asks why you have a pimple on your face...
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 07-27-2011, 04:34 PM

The awkward moment when you're in a hotel room and you ask "Where's the bathroom?" and it's 6 feet away from you.

True story.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:35 PM

That awkward moment when you raise your hand to answer a question in math class and you think the teacher called on you so you start to answer, then you realize that he actually called on someone else.

Tags
*insert funny tag*, *le irish jig*, aa has weird dreams, blarg!!!!!, completely inappropriate, deflate the cow!, elmo knows where u live, elmo scares me d:, flubby armed potato, i is eggman!, i'm so scared., im breathing down ur neck, it's a-maize-ing, my nostrils serenade me, mysocksaremybestfriends, oh my effing gosh... o_o, potpie spewing noses, thepotatohiccuped, ur armpit is a cupcake, vomiting underpants, what the hell= wth, wth is with the tags, wth?, zebras jump off cliffs., zoo worker cleans poop