Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 03:13 PM

I was joking anyway XD
Old 02-29-2012, 03:25 PM

Oh, good! XD lol, that was a good one, then! BTW, sorry for my terribly long post, I'm doing a lot of spamming up WB. ^_^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 03-03-2012, 12:32 AM

Oh, I had another odd dream.

I was in some sort of city, with an overcast sky above. Me and some of my family members were in this room, and there was this guy, one of my sister's characters, yelling at us. And then he went out into the city, where there was a Green Day concert going on, and came across this poor woman who fell on the ground. I couldn't really control myself, so when I tried stooping down to help her up, the character beat me to it. He dropped a sort of pin into her hand, one with a Mickey Mouse silhouette on it, into her palm. And then he stabbed her with a knife, in her the side of her neck. I was just floating around in third person, unable to do anything. And then he killed some Asian restaurant store owner, Billie Joe Armstrong, by dropping the pin into their hand and stabbing them in the throat and retrieving the pin. And then there was some younger female, whom he seemed to be hesitant and forced to put the pin into her hand. And then he screamed and shrieked, because he was on a cursed killing spree he couldn't control. He started crying and kicking and then finally, he stabbed her in the throat. The end of the dream. It was pretty bloody and gory.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:01 AM

Most of my dreams nowadays include my crushes or action/adventure stuff. :P
Old 03-03-2012, 05:25 PM

A few days ago I dreamed my family and I were moving. Not out of town or anything, just to another house. It was so weird because you know how usually when you wake up you can remember just the main idea of the dream but not every single detail? Well I woke up and I could remember every single little detail about the new house we were going to move to and every single thing that happened.

It was kind of freaky...I don't think that's normal...?
Old 03-03-2012, 07:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Oooo creepy O_o It could be normal. There's so dreams your so deeply into that you feel as if it was reality.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 03-11-2012, 07:39 PM

Weird dreams! I had a dream once Spongebob tried to kill me along with Barneys evil minions . . . *shudder*
Old 03-11-2012, 08:04 PM

I had a dream last night that for breakfast I ate a whole carton of ice cream. I was really disappointed when I woke up and it wasn't real. DDDDD:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:49 PM

I dreamed that the Immortal Island NES came to life. O_O I think Caedes was jabbing me with spears when I woke up. 8D

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-13-2012, 11:47 AM

I dreamed my desk barfed and its barf was made up of all the papers and glue and tacks and crap that I stuffed into it over the years.

Ummm....
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings