Quantcast It's too dangerous... How about...? Forum Game - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 10:02 AM

Default It's too dangerous... How about...? Forum Game

So, this game is to basically point out the dangerous points in something very simple. I got this idea off this conversation my friend and I had a few months ago.

Quote:
Person 1: How about staying at home and sleep?
Person 2: It's too dangerous. The roof could collapse and you wouldn't be able to escape. How about going to McDonald's and eating a burger?
Basically, you just make something very banal and boring for the 'How about' part, and be very picky and paranoid for the 'It's too dangerous' part.

I'm starting. I'll be using Person 2's 'How about'.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:07 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

It's too dangerous. What if a flock of kamikaze-loving flying ice cream trucks fly by and crash into us?! How about we get a baguette from the cupboard?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:11 AM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
It's too dangerous. What if a flock of kamikaze-loving flying ice cream trucks fly by and crash into us?! How about we get a baguette from the cupboard?
The baguette could be horrifically stale and we could drop it on our feet and it would impale us. O_O That was the French's secret weapon, you know... stale baguettes.

Or it could be diseased and house a family of rats inside and we would die.

How about we drink seven Red Bulls infused with alcohol and do some drugs instead?

(That one shouldn't be too difficult. XD XD XD)
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

But the Red Bulls might be mislabelled and instead be, like, Bug Juice, or something else without caffeine!
And the drugs? We might begin hallucinating and find dressing up in tutus and ten-feet-high top hats a good idea, along with dancing on the Empire State Building. And then someone who hates bad dancing might shoot us.

How about we just set some stuff on fire?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

It's too dangerous. What if someone is scared and puts out our fire, and they accidentally spray us with the fire extinguisher and we drown in the white foamy stuff?

How about we have a party on the roof?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:38 AM

It's too dangerous. You might choke from the Pepsi, cough horribly, lose your balance and spatter like a watermelon on the pavement.
How about we befriend some aardvarks?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:39 AM

It's too dangerous. The aardvarks might be adverse to people who considered partying on a roof; they might try killing us with packing peanuts.

How about we just flop on the ground?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:56 AM

It's too dangerous. There might be movement of the Earth's plates and lava might shoot through the crust, envelope you in its fiery grasp and you might...
DIE O-O!
How about we stalk Gerard Way?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:59 AM

It's too dangerous. His epikness might suddenly take physical form as a tank crushing us if he finds out we're stalking him.

How about we read a history textbook?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:14 AM

It's too dangerous. The drawings of Hitler and Stalin might come alive, jump out of the book and start World War Three.

How about eating some mashed potato?

Tags
#annoyingkpers, ㅋㅋㅋ, *spazz* hi, and then i died, classical cat, danger danger, forum game, gabidi is gone :(, granger danger!, i rulez, i think i just died..., iwishgabidicouldplay..., kwazy_k was here, le cake, lst got swag, meowwwwwww, mr potato will get you, pie pie pie pie pie pie, revive le thread, vladimir shelea is cooler