Quantcast Make Up Internet Usernames For Your Characters - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2016, 03:38 PM

Default Make Up Internet Usernames For Your Characters

Arthur Sperator Fairhaven: the.haven.is.fair (he doesn't exactly know what he should do for a username. just do something with the surname then?)

Harold "Hal" Paul Morrow Jr.: halduck3 (he identifies as a duck) (well not really but "halduck" is a family joke) (turned out some other bro named Hal identified as a duck) (so Hal used the fact he was the third Harold in the family after his many-greats grandfather and father)

Winifred "Win" Amelia Ryder: oblivious-to-everything-but-jed-whedon (what? it's true!)

Henricus "Henri" Israel Ryder: awkwardcop94 (the Ryders have a trend of just summing up their characters) (he just picked a random number for 94)

Thomas "Tom" Rohan Watson: dark_puzzle_solver (he was in a very egotistical/mysterious mood at the time) (it is true though) (he is the DARK PUZZLE SOLVER)

Benjamin "Ben" Sachin Watson: asdfghjkl4 (didn't know what to do so just cut across the middle of the keyboard and added 4 because he's the fourth child in his family)

Judith "Judy" Sravani Watson (yes she is named after who you think she is): veterinarianno3 (she is a vet. and she is the third child in her family.)

Matthias "Matt" Watson (I forget his middle name): throw-away. (story: he got several accounts and then forgot all of them except the one he was planning to test the waters of the site with. oops)

Bartholomew "Barry" Watson (i forget his middle name too): barrybutnotallen (the DC nerd of the family)

Halle Joan Fairhaven: mamabear.the.second (she made the mistake of letting Hal the Duck choose her username)

Natalia Cassandra Glasse: tongue.like.knives (she's just intimidating even over the internet)

Elias Alexander Lear: questionmark99 (he's confused 99% of the time)

JUST FOR KICKS:

Quinn the Second: IAMINYOURCOMPUTER (this is true, he has a share in everyone's computer now because he's a powerful entity born of the internet) (long story) (although he actually probably has hundreds of accounts everywhere and now makes hilarious tumblr posts) (food for thought)

Bennet Eccleston: lives.in.eighteenth.century.and.nonetheless.has.a. gmail (THIS IS TRUE)

-i found, amber run
Old 05-26-2016, 12:06 AM

Ooh, this looks fun! I can't believe no one posted on this yet besides you, Snow! Then again, you did start it...

Amy Abrams: ImSoSorry (I don't know who in their right mind would have this username, but whatevs- she regrets not accepting Ella's apology)
Ella Grace Addams: JustKeepDribbling (maybe this would be it...? I mean, you don't want a sad username. Anyways, Ella plays basketball really well.)
Aspen Shin: music+headphones=life (eh, IDK- she's always wearing headphones.)
Hana Yoo/Emily Park: never-stop-dancing (she fairly dances all the time)
Flurry Shin: #littlesistersrule (like it says, Flurry is Aspen's little sister)
Lillian "Lilly" Warren: get.out.of.my.face (if you get on her bad side, she will teach you never to mess with her again)
Jerry McHiggins: SirSpoiledinShiningArmor (Bailey the butler made his account, so this is what he's stuck with... translation: someone's not getting a raise anytime soon...)
Lizabeth Anne: dollies1 (she's a handmade, one-of-a-kind doll)
Arijohona "Ari" Fleck: NewStar (Ari died, so now she's a star. Yea, it's complicated, sorta)
Aidan Fleck: aeoihf4r (doesn't know how to type or read because he's two, so he just danced on the keyboard, with his hands)
Stella: RoyalTwinsies (she's a royal star and a twin)
Astra: imthebossofyou (always ordering around Seong-Jin and Sterling, always fighting with Seong-Jin)
Seong-Jin: oops (messes up a lot of things)
Sterling: #pizza (honestly, he's a pig when there's pizza in the house)
Reginald Swartz: iregretthissomuch (he was a Nazi, which he regrets)
Echo Caraway: echotheyoung (the sorceresses started calling her that because she is the youngest Head Sorceress)
Logan Black: totalairtwin (he's a twin and an heir to the throne, but he accidentally spelled it "air")
Riley White: #revolutionforthewin (she was the one who first started calling Echo's movement a revolution)
Lila Becker: Lady4Life (she's a sorceress and has known about it since she was little)
Evret Addams: #1annoyinglittlebro (he's such a pest to Ella...)
Amy Marcus: PyroNecro (it's safe to say that fires are bad luck because one severely injured her and another killed her)
Jeremy Martin: Strawberry (okay, his mother made that... )
I never realized how many twins I had!
Old 05-26-2016, 12:26 AM

I'm just gonna do a few characters now and then do the rest later
Arthur Terith: Call.me.a.tsundre.again.and.i'll.kill.you (he's a total tsundre as his sister constantly points out)
Sam: ScienceSpeedster (he has superspeed and is a science geek)
Hero Halthford: Hero.of.the.story (She's the princess/Queen/leader of the rebels???)
Jason: Sparkythesalamander (Sam stole his laptop and made this account for him)
Jade: CharlesXavierreborn (See above)
Astrum Lux: DayStar4 (that's what her name mean in Latin)
Agent Daley: SecretAgent7 (he's a secret agent. Deal with it)
Edward: Liam_is_my_boyfriend(; (Maybe not yet but.....)
Liam: That_idiot_is_NOT_my_boyfriend! (Not yet sweet child but soon, very, very soon)
Old 05-26-2016, 01:01 AM

Astrum Lux that's cool though. BTW, Lux is "light" and I thought that "Astra" was a first declension noun, therefore, feminine, therefore, ending with an "a"

sORRY I LOVE LATIN

I think that "Star of the Day" would be Astra Diei, Day Star would be Dies Astra

u might want to check that though, i'm not a master

-i found, amber run
Old 05-26-2016, 01:06 AM

this is fun tho

Aran: bestpalefacetho - he only got this account so he could stay in touch with his friend Lucca, and they have a running joke about jerky palefaces. Aran happens to be one, so he pretends to be offended. Lucca responds that "He's the BEST PALEFACE, THOUGH!"

Meera: pemdas.and.factoring.rule - she loves algebra

Lucca: inetrestingguy333 - made up this username at seven and is regretting using it.

Anna: twilight-lady - her favorite time of day.

Dapple: dapthebapper - she made this up with Bap, who therefore is-

Bap: bapthedapper - he loves this name bc he's tOTALLY DAPPER (no he isn't he thinks he is tho) (in his private mind)

Manny: vir9876 - latin for "man" bc his name is Manny, so he used the word.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-26-2016, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Astrum Lux that's cool though. BTW, Lux is "light" and I thought that "Astra" was a first declension noun, therefore, feminine, therefore, ending with an "a"

sORRY I LOVE LATIN

I think that "Star of the Day" would be Astra Diei, Day Star would be Dies Astra

u might want to check that though, i'm not a master
K sorry, I was using google translate late at night, don't trust my skills
Old 05-26-2016, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
K sorry, I was using google translate late at night, don't trust my skills
google translate is a traitor

gOOGLE TRANSLATE IS JUDAS

-i found, amber run
Old 05-26-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
google translate is a traitor

gOOGLE TRANSLATE IS JUDAS
Yep. It gives back really strange results......
Old 05-26-2016, 02:47 PM

Xena Delray(like, 70% sure she has a middle name, I just can't remember it)- StuckHere (She feels trapped by her everyday life)

Samuel 'Sam' Montegomery Waryn- The_Dark_Padawan (He's a starwars fan)

Jeanette Rogan- JinNimoTiLon (It says 'screw this i'm out' in Aramin. She had trouble figuring out this human technology)

Jeanelle Rogan- TerrorizingFireChild (Sam offered to help after she nearly roasted her computer, this is the username he gave her)

Alden what'shislastnameidr- i'mnotheretohelp (He just...he really doesn't enjoy being a healer)

Wendy Doitove- ah, she doesn't have one, the twins went through a lot of trouble to keep her off the internet so she wouldn't cause any damage.

Animika Oramo Desilera- AnnyKiddo89 (89 is her favourite number, and there's no explanation for the rest of it)

Serilla idkherlastnameeitheroops- inmemory (She's dead, Jeanette made her an account after figuring out how computers worked.)
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 05-26-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
I'm just gonna do a few characters now and then do the rest later
Arthur Terith: Call.me.a.tsundre.again.and.i'll.kill.you (he's a total tsundre as his sister constantly points out)
Sam: ScienceSpeedster (he has superspeed and is a science geek)
Hero Halthford: Hero.of.the.story (She's the princess/Queen/leader of the rebels???)
Jason: Sparkythesalamander (Sam stole his laptop and made this account for him)
Jade: CharlesXavierreborn (See above)
Astrum Lux: DayStar4 (that's what her name mean in Latin)
Agent Daley: SecretAgent7 (he's a secret agent. Deal with it)
Edward: Liam_is_my_boyfriend(; (Maybe not yet but.....)
Liam: That_idiot_is_NOT_my_boyfriend! (Not yet sweet child but soon, very, very soon)
Well, I didn't do all of my characters either.

Tags
characters, fun, game, i love arthur, internet, luna was here