Quantcast Isolation // NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2014, 08:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default Isolation // NES

Framed with stubby, barren mountains is a small Icelandic town. A village, if you're using the archaic term. A population of under one thousand. Blocky homes, sparse and tiny...acres of unkept grass in every direction, licking your knees when you walk through it...still waters punctuated with buoys and fishing boats...monochrome skies...

It's huge. And hollow. And you're stuck here.

//

A group of seniors (cue you people) have lived here their whole lives. Driven by the maddening isolation of Iceland and hormones, these teens:

- fight
- do bad things
- do really bad things
- et cetera

//

RULES
1. No Sam x Jojo tags. Really
2. It's written in third person, past tense.
3. A post should be, you know, more than a sentence. I encourage you to 'control' other people's characters. That way you don't have to be waiting for them to get online so you can continue the story. Just be accurate
4. Needless to say put effort into it

//

THE FORM
There is no form. Just go into depth about personality, appearance, quirks, etc

//

SETH GARCIA
Seth is a reserved seventeen-year-old boy with severe touch sensitivity, something that he should have grown out of as a child. He cringes when people grab him. He insists on having the tags cut off his clothes.

He is shy and a distinct outlier on the introvert/extrovert bell graph. He has pale skin and matted blonde hair. Sparse freckles. He's tall, but looks shorter because he slouches. He doesn't swing his arms when he walks. Organized. Bent on routines.

//

Last edited by Jesse; 06-22-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
1. No Sam x Jojo tags. Really
//
Thank you!! Really. I do thank you. Its so stupid and its really bothering me. Thank you.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:53 PM

GRAHAM FROST
Graham is a shy, sweet boy that doesn't like to be touched. He is extremely claustrophobic. He's smart but can be influenced easily. He is component, hardworking and dislikes distraction. He is an alcoholic.
He had light blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He has small muscles.

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 07-04-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:57 PM

You are very welcome / thank you for signing up!
Old 06-21-2014, 08:59 PM

Hey! Lizzie! You should join
No pressure
But..do it
Old 06-21-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Hey! Lizzie! You should join
No pressure
But..do it
How did you know I would look here

Umm, no thanks because it's better off without me joining.
Plus 2 paragraphs for every post is kind of time consuming.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I'm back c: Thanks for waiting, Jesse. And psst you can call me Nikki.

(Note: I'm using a character from my current novel. Hope that's alright. AlsooĖ are we allowed to have more than one character?)

Laufeia Svalova

Calculating, determined, and ambitious, Laufeia isn't the most likely person to be isolated in an Icelandic village, but family ties have reluctantly bound her here. She's very independent, but can be cold, especially if someone doesn't agree with her ideas. She's mature for her age (seventeen), but has a fierce temper and can be impulsive. Incredibly faithful to her friends and family, she can easily become obsessed with something (or someone), and is judgemental rather than ethical. Organized, manipulative, selfless, and proud. She has a phobia of fast-moving water and loves pasta.

Laufeia has long, pale blonde hair that looks almost silver, and very light blue-gray eyes. She's average height, around 5"7, and slim, with sharp, narrow features.

She has two older brothers and a younger sister, and both of her parents are still alive. Her relationship with her family is standard, for a teenager. Laufeia also has a boyfriend, but he left the village a few months ago to go to university, and she's struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship with him.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
I'm back c: Thanks for waiting, Jesse. And psst you can call me Nikki.

(Note: I'm using a character from my current novel. Hope that's alright. AlsooĖ are we allowed to have more than one character?)

Laufeia Svalova

Calculating, determined, and ambitious, Laufeia isn't the most likely person to be isolated in an Icelandic village, but family ties have reluctantly bound her here. She's very independent, but can be cold, especially if someone doesn't agree with her ideas. She's mature for her age (seventeen), but has a fierce temper and can be impulsive. Incredibly faithful to her friends and family, she can easily become obsessed with something (or someone), and is judgemental rather than ethical. Organized, manipulative, selfless, and proud. She has a phobia of fast-moving water and loves pasta.

Laufeia has long, pale blonde hair that looks almost silver, and very light blue-gray eyes. She's average height, around 5"7, and slim, with sharp, narrow features.

She has two older brothers and a younger sister, and both of her parents are still alive. Her relationship with her family is standard, for a teenager. Laufeia also has a boyfriend, but he left the village a few months ago to go to university, and she's struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship with him.
YAY THANK YOU FOR JOINING
and yes you can of course
Old 06-29-2014, 06:20 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
YAY THANK YOU FOR JOINING
and yes you can of course
YOU'RE WELCOME THANK YOU FOR HAVING AN NES THAT TAKES PLACE IN ICELAND
yayy okay I shall one sec
Old 06-29-2014, 06:31 PM

tiny little flaw: people in Iceland speak Icelandic..ee

Tags
chaos and destruction, naughty people, no more jam, sam kiss jojo, sam loves jojo, sam x jojo, shipping free thread, stfu about sam and jojo, stop shipping jfc, stop the shipping