Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 86 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Mutual crush? Cute. Ask him out sometime, if you're old enough.
I think she's almost 15... I'm pretty sure that's old enough. 8D
Old 10-15-2011, 03:15 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
I think she's almost 15... I'm pretty sure that's old enough. 8D
Yep. I'm almost 15.

BUT I'm not allowed to ask a guy out . . . but my Mom is okay with us kind of being in relationship, but my Dad isn't too happy about that idea . . . I think his parents are okay with it too.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-15-2011, 04:30 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Last night, Jeremy invited me to ride to his Football game with him!!! So, yes, I did.

At the football game, a bunch of my friends (only girls) were writing numbers of guys on the football team on each others' faces. So, my friend Holly came up to me and said, "Hey, come here. I'm writing number seven on your face."

Seven is the number on Jeremy's jersey. Yes, as you can see, the mutual crush Jeremy and I have on each other is obvious.

Before the game had started, Jeremy looked over at me and saw the number seven on my face, and he pointed to it and smiled. I gave him a thumbs-up.

At the end of the game, he came and gave me a hug (as usual), then said he was glad I had the number seven on my face. He said, "I'm glad someone supports me. *wink*"

<3

Also, I got to talk a long time with Jeremy's Mom at the football game yesterday while it was going on, because as I said earlier, I rode with Jeremy and his Mom, and Jeremy's little brother. Jeremy's Mom is really nice, and I can tell that she really likes me. Which is awesome!! My parents really like Jeremy!!

Also, when my Mom came to pick me up at his house later, Jeremy and I hugged bye as usual . . . except normally they're quick hugs, but this time, he gave me a LONG hug.

When we were leaving, he smiled and said, "Don't wash the number seven off your cheek."

HAHA! I'm completely in love, yo'.

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-15-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
Last night, Jeremy invited me to ride to his Football game with him!!! So, yes, I did.

At the football game, a bunch of my friends (only girls) were writing numbers of guys on the football team on each others' faces. So, my friend Holly came up to me and said, "Hey, come here. I'm writing number seven on your face."

Seven is the number on Jeremy's jersey. Yes, as you can see, the mutual crush Jeremy and I have on each other is obvious.

Before the game had started, Jeremy looked over at me and saw the number seven on my face, and he pointed to it and smiled. I gave him a thumbs-up.

At the end of the game, he came and gave me a hug (as usual), then said he was glad I had the number seven on my face. He said, "I'm glad someone supports me. *wink*"

<3

Also, I got to talk a long time with Jeremy's Mom at the football game yesterday while it was going on, because as I said earlier, I rode with Jeremy and his Mom, and Jeremy's little brother. Jeremy's Mom is really nice, and I can tell that she really likes me. Which is awesome!! My parents really like Jeremy!!

Also, when my Mom came to pick me up at his house later, Jeremy and I hugged bye as usual . . . except normally they're quick hugs, but this time, he gave me a LONG hug.

When we were leaving, he smiled and said, "Don't wash the number seven off your cheek."

It...that....that sounds like a really sweet romance novel... ^w^ *heart melts*

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 10-15-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
It...that....that sounds like a really sweet romance novel... ^w^ *heart melts*
AWWW, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! He's coming over tomorrow.

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-16-2011, 07:09 AM

I went to my first disco a couple of weeks back and kissed this guy twice. He is really nice and we seemed to really hit it off. He gave me his number and we've texted each other a couple of times. He won't be going to the next disco though. He's going to a different one.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:34 AM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

The guy I like, Cole, asked me out! We were texting at like one in the morning and he asked me out!! Then we were talking about the 13th Ward (A haunted house) and I asked him is he'd be scared, and he said maybe, and I told him I'll probably be scared, and he said, "t's okay, I'll be there"!1 Now I'm so excited, because he's awesome, and he's my BOYFRIEND!!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post

<3

How sweet! *melts*
Old 10-16-2011, 03:23 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I always knew you were the wicked witch of the west, Camille! It's natural you'll melt...
Old 10-16-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I always knew you were the wicked witch of the west, Camille! It's natural you'll melt...
O_o That was a bit harsh, Rebecca.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~