Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 105 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia View Post
AWWWWW THAT IS SO AMAZINGLY ADORABLE!!!

School dance tonight..and my crush is probably going!
I'm quoting myself xD

He wasn't there...

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:17 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Im sorry Leia
At the most recent dance i Might of followed my crush withput him seeing me/...............
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-29-2011, 10:49 AM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia View Post
I'm quoting myself xD

He wasn't there...
Awwww, I'm sorry.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 10-29-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsiscool View Post
Im sorry Leia
At the most recent dance i Might of followed my crush withput him seeing me/...............
My crush never goes to dances he's more of a civilized guy that's reasonable and smart. He knows the girls stand on one side and the boys stand on another and nobody dances.

The boy who has a crush on me stalked me through the whole dance.

But I'm so torn cause he's weird and socially awkward and I really don't like him but there's also a part of me that wants to like him again. Maybe it's just guilt. What makes me even guiltier is he txts me once a week and stopped sending me bad forwards like he used to.. He sent me stuff like if nobody sends this back ur f***** ugly or short girls have big butts. So I stopped replying to his txts but now I'm so sad cause every month he texts saying hi or asking how I am or how my day was and I'm just to guilty and angry for everything else to reply.. I don't know what to do!
Old 10-29-2011, 11:03 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

My crush i kinda followed him at the dance
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Exclamation Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

o_o
Omg... so for a little while in the summer I had an little crush on this guy and he told me that he liked me (although I didn't admit to anything :^I) and now I was just informed that he thinks he's gay...

My face right now:

IF HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN HE SAID HE LIKED ME...

WHAT DA FUDGE DID HE THINK I WAS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? e_e

(*rocks back and forth, muttering to self, twitching*)
Old 10-29-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgs221 View Post
My crush never goes to dances he's more of a civilized guy that's reasonable and smart. He knows the girls stand on one side and the boys stand on another and nobody dances.

The boy who has a crush on me stalked me through the whole dance.

But I'm so torn cause he's weird and socially awkward and I really don't like him but there's also a part of me that wants to like him again. Maybe it's just guilt. What makes me even guiltier is he txts me once a week and stopped sending me bad forwards like he used to.. He sent me stuff like if nobody sends this back ur f***** ugly or short girls have big butts. So I stopped replying to his txts but now I'm so sad cause every month he texts saying hi or asking how I am or how my day was and I'm just to guilty and angry for everything else to reply.. I don't know what to do!
At our dances people dance...sometimes not appropriately.

And that stinks, he doesn't sound like a nice person, but in a way he sounds good. :\

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 10-29-2011, 05:18 PM

Awww, this is such a cute little forum(:

Haha I've been dating my boyfriend for eight months, and we're still going strong even though we go to different high schools and both play fall sports, so its hard to have spare time. (Soccer practice seven days a week, three hours a day.. kill me.) But I love him and its working out really well!

Random Person: So Tom, what is it that you do?

Tom: I uh, I write greeting cards.

Summer: Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.

Partygoer: That's unusual, I mean, what made you go from one to the other?

Tom: I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:25 PM

Finnick Odair.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
YES! I'll tell you about it below.

HAHA, well, we'll see!
Things have been going AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!!! I'll tell you the story about yesterday and the movie theater below:

Okay, so we (my Mom, my little sister, my little sisters' best friend, and I) went to pick Jeremy up at his house to go to lunch and then to the movie theater. I went to the door, and on the way back to the car, he opened the car door for me, as usual. He's such a gentleman. <3
Then we went to Which Wich, a sandwich place, for lunch. My Mom let Jeremy and I sit at a table together. We talked A LOT; mostly about sports, and sports memories, and embarrassing sports moments.
Then after lunch, we had extra time, so we drove to a nearby shopping center, with a bunch of shops lined in a row. My Mom told Jeremy and I, "You two can go to whatever place you want . . . I'm taking Michelle and Brooke to Rue 21. Meet us back at the car in 20 minutes."
So they went to Rue 21 . . . and then Jeremy and I spotted a sports store, and we were both like, "YES!" Haha!
In the sports store, there was a bunch of guy sunglasses, and I gave him a bunch to try on for fun. We had a lot of laughs.
Then I spotted some pink football cleats, and since he plays football, I teased , "Oooh, you want those so badly, don't you?"
He said, "Oh yeah. Definitely."
We laughed.
Then we went to the movie theater. We got tickets, and my Mom said, "Jeremy and Rachel, you two can go sit together wherever you want in the movie. We'll sit somewhere else . . . see you after the movie!"
So, Jeremy then held out his hand for me to hold it. We held hands walking into the theater room.
I asked, "So . . . where do you want to sit?"
He said, "How about the very back?"
We held hands the entire 2 hour and 15 minute movie. (Yes, long movie, I know ). In the middle of the movie, he put his free hand wrapped around my hand that was already holding his other hand, so it was like double hand-holding. HAHA!
We continued to hold hands walking out of the movie theater. So after that we had to take him home.
In the car, we talked a lot about various things. At one time, we were talking about making mistakes in sports, and he said, "I miss a lot of tackles . . ."
And I said, "That's okay, it happens. It seems to me that It would be easier to dodge a tackle than to tackle someone."
He said, "Yeah . . . but Joseph never misses a tackle."
I said, "Well . . . maybe that's because Joseph can't miss a tackle . . ." and I did hand motions trying to say that Joseph was really fat.
Jeremy burst out laughing and said, "Yeah, he's fat . . ."
I don't know why it was so funny, but we were both laughing hysterically anyway.
When we arrived at his house, we hugged goodbye. Then he kissed me on the cheek!!!!!! Then he said, "I love you."
I said, "I love you too."

<3 <3 <3

D'awwwwwwwwww.
*melts into goop*
Tell Jeremy I said he has an awesome girlfriend.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~