Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 107 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 06:57 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

So, I went to a haunted house with my boyfriend and some of our friends last night. It was AWESOME! We waited in line for about three or four hours though... That was okay though, because we could all hang out. Our friends made us walk in front though. I held on to my boyfriend (Cole) the whole time, and it was AWESOME! Yeah, but I'm really tired because I got there at 8:30 PM and got out of the haunted house at 12:30 AM, we didn't get into the haunted house till like 11:45, and it was freezing outside, but we had fun, so it's okay!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:22 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

I have never been on a date
*I predict i will never GET ONE either*
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-31-2011, 07:32 AM

Don't say that, Maggie. It's not unusual for a sixth grader to not have a boyfriend. Most don't. And don't think like that. The time will come (high school, most likely) when a boy recognizes you for the wonderful girl you are.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:34 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

*At my school ALOT of sixth graders have BFs *
Thanks for the kind words. (When I get married YOUR BEING MY MAID OF HONOR!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 AM

*In sixth grade when someone has a "boyfriend", they just tell everyone they're going out. They don't go on dates, kiss, ect. It's not serious...*
Aww, thank you! ^_^
Old 10-31-2011, 07:38 AM

My BFF Acually had her 1st,2nd and 3rd kiss in 5th grade
She is WAY to obsessed with boys
Old 10-31-2011, 07:41 AM

Oh my gosh. I wouldn't even think about doing that in fifth grade... I'm in seventh, haven't had nor am I looking forward to a kiss. Viva la vida, for me, it's fine. ^_^
Old 10-31-2011, 08:01 AM

Totally!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:39 AM

I'm not looking forward to a kiss either... Seriously, I'll probably date when I'm like sixteen or seventeen and then I'll get my heart broken and then I'll get another date in college and marry that one. That's the way it usually goes, anyhow.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-31-2011, 09:40 AM

not always! Some pople marry their high school BF

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~