Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 119 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2011, 08:44 PM

Pff, all the boys in my grade act younger than they are. >.<

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 11-18-2011, 08:56 PM

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm... And I'm a house a cards.. you're the kind of reckless that should send me running but I kind of know that I won't get far."

I like him.. But I don't want to.. Cause he's really not the best.. but somehow I can't get over him even though he's a big flirt and already a MILLION girls lined up. I swear I hear about him once a day in the halls girls saying "He's so cute.."

My heart jumps whenever I see either of them (yes I have a crush on two. you say one is better but you can't get over either.)
Old 11-18-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
pff, All The Boys In My Grade Act Younger Than They Are. >.<
You Must Go To My School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-19-2011, 12:31 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

My life since Wednesday has been Fifteen by Taylor Swift.

Yeah . . . It happened. Jeremy. I was pretty sad for a couple days . . . but my Mom and I talked about it, and made me feel better. Plus, Jeremy and I agreed that since fifteen is really young, and we've already done a bit "too much", it would get harder and harder to resist temptation. So, for right now, we're just going to be friends.

Yes. Jeremy and I. I never thought It would happen . . . . no more holding hands, hugging tightly, kissing on the cheek, or telling each other we love each other. No more tickling. Or poking. *sigh*

Just friends.

It's so weird . . . when I talk to him and see him now, it's like we're strangers . . . it used to be so wonderful being around him and looking into his eyes, but now since I know we've had that one fateful conversation, and we're "just friends" at least for right now, it's like I don't know him at all . . . . . . .

My Mom has told me to back off a little, and not do ANYTHING that would let him think I still like him. When I asked her why I'd do that, she said, "It's human nature to want what you don't have. And especially for men, they want to work for the woman they have eyes on."

So . . . I'm going to be kind, but not TOO friendly to Jeremy. I'm going to treat him like my other guy friends, and not do ANYTHING slightly romantic.

Don't get me wrong, this is NOT my choice, and this is NOT what I want to do . . . but since we've crossed over to no romance, and "just being friends for right now", I'm going to make him work for me if he wants me again.
I think he thinks that I'll always be his, waiting for him whenever he chooses to get romantic with me again.
But that's not true.
Well, it is true, BUT I'm going to make him think it isn't, so he'll want me even more.

I want to marry him. And I DIDN'T lie or pretend when I said I loved him . . . I still love him SO MUCH!!!! I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt him or make him jealous, but I have to do what I have to do, if I want him back.
And this IS what I have to do, because I want him back. Of course I do!

I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we're just friends now. If I want him back, I have to pretend like I don't to him.

Make sense? Well, if It does or doesn't, that's what I'm doing.

Here I go.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke

Last edited by rachelkirsten; 11-19-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:10 PM

M-Mallori? What happened? Why is this happening? Is your mom against you having a boyfriend? She was fine with it before... Wasn't she?
Old 11-19-2011, 01:12 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Okay, so I have a question.
One of my friends from last year was texting me saying the my Boyfriend, Cole, was flirting with other girls. She said it might be on accident, but what do I do? We barely talk, and don't see each other often. I'm so confused.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:18 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
M-Mallori? What happened? Why is this happening? Is your mom against you having a boyfriend? She was fine with it before... Wasn't she?
I know . . . I know . . . I don't know why it happened . . . it was Jeremy's decision . . . he said that since fifteen is still really young, and that he and I have been a little bit too close (It's true, we have), that we should just be friends for right now. So yeah . . . which was technically breaking-up with me . . .
My Mom was okay with us being in a relationship, and my Dad too.
It's Jeremy's parents. They made him do it.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 11-19-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
I know . . . I know . . . I don't know why it happened . . . it was Jeremy's decision . . . he said that since fifteen is still really young, and that he and I have been a little bit too close (It's true, we have), that we should just be friends for right now. So yeah . . . which was technically breaking-up with me . . .
D:
His parents are messing with true love. >.<
Old 11-19-2011, 01:36 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

Harro everyone
I joined Drama this year, and I was soooo freaking happy when my crush joined it. Except...my other friend, who is this talented singer, has attracted attention. He's very popular, and so is my other friend. But not me. No, I'm just this lonely old girl who is waiting for her time to shine.

SO anyway....
they like each other. Which totally breaks my heart, but they're just perfect for each other. I told my friend (the one which my crush likes) about my crush on him. We don't talk about it.
So I pretty much gave up my hopes of him liking me, which I still like him, but decide that they are perfect for each other. Which killed me.

I know this sounds---I mean, IS---complicated, but...advice, anyone??
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 11-19-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
That's what I call a "whirlwind romance". You guys took it too fast, but in my opinion, 15 is fine for hugging/kissing, etc.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~