Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 141 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM

Why is it that the annoying kind of gross kids always get boyfriends. A person I know...doesn't brush her teeth that much and wears the same sweatshirt every day and has a boyfriend(my kind-of crush!) that she's going to semi with....what is up with that?!?
I'd love to be asked to semi..even if I didn't accept it would be nice to be asked.

"Next time there's a ball remember to ask me before someone else does -- and not as a last resort!"

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:31 AM

I have gone the three dances and never been asked to dance. Everyone likes me (not in a like like way, but in an "oh she's nice" way) and I have some guys friends. My friend and I were talking about how pathetic we are. -_-
It's not that I want to dance with anyone, it's just that I want to be asked. I want to be able to think that SOMEONE likes me enough to ask me.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Left handed people are usually the more smart people, and right handed people are the most athletic people. I wanna be right-handed... sigh...
I'd rather be smart than athletic. Which I am. (smart, not athletic)
Old 12-10-2011, 10:51 AM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Left handed people are usually the more smart people, and right handed people are the most athletic people. I wanna be right-handed... sigh...
I'm right handed, but I don't think I'm very athletic. I mean, I'm a cheerleader, and I do dance, but I'm more into music you know. I'm smart, I'm in some advanced classes. Yeah, so I'm going to stop rambling now.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia View Post
Why is it that the annoying kind of gross kids always get boyfriends. A person I know...doesn't brush her teeth that much and wears the same sweatshirt every day and has a boyfriend(my kind-of crush!) that she's going to semi with....what is up with that?!?
I'd love to be asked to semi..even if I didn't accept it would be nice to be asked.

"Next time there's a ball remember to ask me before someone else does -- and not as a last resort!"
What's wrong with re-wearing sweatshirts? It's not like it's the only thing you're wearing, you don't actually sweat in it, and I only have a few. Maybe she doesn't have that much money. I know it's hard because you're crush is with erh so you automatically want to hate her, but she may have it worse than you think.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-10-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I have gone the three dances and never been asked to dance. Everyone likes me (not in a like like way, but in an "oh she's nice" way) and I have some guys friends. My friend and I were talking about how pathetic we are. -_-
It's not that I want to dance with anyone, it's just that I want to be asked. I want to be able to think that SOMEONE likes me enough to ask me.
Maybe they don't ask you because they knw you well enought know that you'd say no. XD Ever thought aobut that? :P

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-10-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I'd rather be smart than athletic. Which I am. (smart, not athletic)
True in some ways. depends on my mood.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:55 PM

Hey, so what do you guys think of guys getting piercings? There's a kid in my grade (7th) with little studs. They actually look really good on him... lol. Then again, he's one of the most annoying creatures I have ever encountered.

-Douglas Adams
Old 12-10-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Hey, so what do you guys think of guys getting piercings? There's a kid in my grade (7th) with little studs. They actually look really good on him... lol. Then again, he's one of the most annoying creatures I have ever encountered.
I knew someone (dude) in third grade with two piercings in one ear, so seventh is actually good timing by my standards. It looks great on some guys, but it doesn't work for everyone.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
I knew someone (dude) in third grade with two piercings in one ear, so seventh is actually good timing by my standards. It looks great on some guys, but it doesn't work for everyone.
Third? O_o Ouch.

I know some GIRLS who didn't get piercings until now...

-Douglas Adams

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~