Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 144 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2011, 07:02 PM

OMPJ!

So, he poked me back. So I poked him again, and he poked me again. :3

We're talking on chat, and he said he might switch to my school next year. He also accidentally typoed: "It's easy to get used to it" as "it's easy to get used to u"... O.o

Old 12-11-2011, 07:03 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

*Screams*
OMG POKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 12-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsiscool View Post
*Screams*
OMG POKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!

He just left. He thought I was gone and wasn't getting my messages. D:

BUT MAGGIE CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
OMPJ!

So, he poked me back. So I poked him again, and he poked me again. :3

We're talking on chat, and he said he might switch to my school next year. He also accidentally typoed: "It's easy to get used to it" as "it's easy to get used to u"... O.o

YES!! I'm so happy for you!

-Douglas Adams
Old 12-11-2011, 09:28 PM

Soooooooo....she doesn't even like him. She actually really never liked him. She's trying to get him to break up with her, but it isn't working. And it's killing me to see how lost he is. He says he's glad I'm his friend. He calls to me a grins in the hallways and I wave back. Everyone asks if we're related, or comments about how happy we are together. And it would kill me if she hurt him but there's nothing I can do but be there when it happens. Pick him up, dust him off, tell him it'll be alright.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 12-12-2011, 10:30 AM

Hello, WolfWriter.

Are you aware that your character that you applied for in
http://www.kidpub.com/story/who-wants-be-book-trust-me-awesome-oh-i-need-characters-bad-please-1857108438 is actually alive and active in a trilogy? I have been looking for you to tell you that.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-12-2011, 06:03 PM

YAY POKEY! I don't kown a facebook, sadly... >_< That's like the only way to communicate with kids in my school, so -_- to them.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-12-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
YAY POKEY! I don't kown a facebook, sadly... >_< That's like the only way to communicate with kids in my school, so -_- to them.
THANK YOU!!!! :3

He poked me for the third time...^_^

Gad, ever since last night, I've been airheaded and girlie. WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME!? :P
Old 12-12-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Hello, WolfWriter.

Are you aware that your character that you applied for in
http://www.kidpub.com/story/who-wants-be-book-trust-me-awesome-oh-i-need-characters-bad-please-1857108438 is actually alive and active in a trilogy? I have been looking for you to tell you that.
XD That reminded me of one of those pop-ups like "You won a PS3! Click to redid prize!" and then you get a Trojan Horse that destroys your harddrive xD Thanks. I'll check it out!
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 12-13-2011, 08:10 AM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Okay so this problem really isn't about a crush but involves boys.

Okay so yesterday I was on Facebook and this guy I don't really know started messaging me, an 8th grader (I'm in 7th) and asked me out, and of course I said no because I don't know him, but I feel horrible, because I told him I would've said yes if I knew him, so now he thinks we'll go out once we get to know each other! What do I do? Help please!

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~