Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 202 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligirl100 View Post
This is kinda off topic but what evah....

So in PE we are doing flag football -_- on my team, there are 5 guys and two other girls. One is super athletic, one can't even catch a basketball, and then there's me. I'm not super athletic but I'm not lazy. So there I am standing in the middle of the field wide open, hoping that someone will give me a chance and throw the dang football to me. But, NO. They throw it to everyone but me. Good gosh, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't throw a football!!! In fact, I throw pretty good (hehe not to brag). But oh well. Guess I'll see tomorrow IF I ACTUALLY GET DA BALL!!!!
Story of my life.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
Story of my life.
Haha, me too. :P Just wait until the softball season.... >:3
Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 PM

Adventure Time is awesome :3 I laugh so hard xD
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 03-24-2012, 06:12 PM

If a guy jokes around with you a lot and teases you sometimes, and waved good-bye for the first time at the end of school, does that mean he might like you?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
If a guy jokes around with you a lot and teases you sometimes, and waved good-bye for the first time at the end of school, does that mean he might like you?
Possibly :P Or he could just be being nice
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 03-24-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Possibly :P Or he could just be being nice
Thanks.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
O_e ahjsdjhvfajsvdhbv I HATE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. x_x It's like...an acid trip in carton form. XD o_o I mean, come on. Weird vampire demons? Stretchy dog thing? Bipolar kid with weird spaghetti arms? Pervy Ice King person? FLYING JAPANESE RAINBOW UNICORN?!?! x_______x

*faceplam* WELL, she can always watch the shows ONLINE. Or rent them. XD Sheeish.

o_o It always scared me how they talked in perfect unison...
XD YEAH! That was my first couple shipping, too.
...I think I did.....it sounds familiar...>_>
O_O REALLY? That's SO NEAT! XD 20th Century Fox used to have its animation studio in Phoenix. :3 It's where they made Anastasia, Titan Rising, and a bunch of others. But they closed it in, like, 2008 because Titan Rising did terrible at the box office.... Now it's just an empty building... *dejected sigh*
That's exactly how I feel. DX You're like, my 14-year-old long lost sister. :P
I'm telling them that "Adventure Time is an acid trip in cartoon form." Haha, you're a genius.
Not only did Girl 1 diss Pan Am, Girl 3 dissed The Addams Family.
Ergh.
Class of 3000 was like my favorite show ever when I was 7. Mostly because it took place where I lived. I liked to pretend we went to the same school. XP
It was like, 90's funk awesomeness in cartoon form. It was great, but they canceled in in the middle of the second season.

Last edited by wildwolf; 03-24-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Adventure Time is awesome :3 I laugh so hard xD
o_e The show scares me. A lot.
The dog is mildly funny, though, in my opinion. :^J O_0 But still incredibly weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
That's exactly how I feel. DX You're like, my 14-year-old long lost sister. :P
I'm telling them that "Adventure Time is an acid trip in cartoon form." Haha, you're a genius.
Not only did Girl 1 diss Pan Am, Girl 3 dissed The Addams Family.
Ergh.
Class of 3000 was like my favorite show ever when I was 7. Mostly because it took place where I lived. I liked to pretend we went to the same school. XP
It was like, 90's funk awesomeness in cartoon form. It was great, but they canceled in in the middle of the second season.
XD Long-lost brother ladies!!!

0_0 XD Thanks.
....... o_o If they even know what acid IS. >_> It's kind of an old drug...XD It was around during the time of Adam 12, for crying out loud.

*no one knows what Adam 12 is* IT'S A COP SHOW FROM THE 60s-80s, OKAY? ;_;

WHY do they always have to cancel good shows?! D: It's just...wrong.

*looks up Class of 3000* 0___0 OHHHH YEAH! I remember that show!!! I used to miss it a lot when it came on, but when I did catch it, I got really really into it! :3 O_0 It's set where you live?! :^D SWEET! o_o Nothing ever gets set here.......>_> And if it's filmed here, it's either the Grand Canyon, or Monument Vally--and they ALWAYS try to pass off Monument Vally as Texas/Utah. -_-
Old 03-25-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
o_e The show scares me. A lot.
The dog is mildly funny, though, in my opinion. :^J O_0 But still incredibly weird.

XD Long-lost brother ladies!!!

0_0 XD Thanks.
....... o_o If they even know what acid IS. >_> It's kind of an old drug...XD It was around during the time of Adam 12, for crying out loud.

*no one knows what Adam 12 is* IT'S A COP SHOW FROM THE 60s-80s, OKAY? ;_;

WHY do they always have to cancel good shows?! D: It's just...wrong.

*looks up Class of 3000* 0___0 OHHHH YEAH! I remember that show!!! I used to miss it a lot when it came on, but when I did catch it, I got really really into it! :3 O_0 It's set where you live?! :^D SWEET! o_o Nothing ever gets set here.......>_> And if it's filmed here, it's either the Grand Canyon, or Monument Vally--and they ALWAYS try to pass off Monument Vally as Texas/Utah. -_-
BROTHER LADIES!

Every time I try to watch Adventure Time, I just sigh and roll my eyes. It's stupid. I don't know why people think it's funny.
I can picture it:
Girl: What's acid? O_o
Me: *facepalm*
Cartoon Network doesn't have anything good anymore. Their cartoons try to be cool and appeal to an audience of preteen boys. -_-

I watched it, like, everyday when I ate dinner in front of the TV. XD
Arizona is dry and hot and so it's hard to shoot a movie outdoors.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:42 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

I have my crushes number, and I'm texting him right now like we're best friends of something...O_e

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~