Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 217 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2012, 01:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

So I have two boys sitting at my table, one of them opposite me. I was saying, "I'm hungry", "I'm hungry", because it was nearing our time to go to lunch. The guy opposite me thought I said:

"I'm ugly", so he said: "You're ugly? no you're not".

Me: *silence* O//////_//////O *sets back to work*
Old 04-24-2012, 08:51 PM

BOOM. ^.^

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-24-2012, 09:33 PM

My crush asked my best friend out last year. Since, I haven't exactly been feeling romantic.
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Old 04-24-2012, 09:45 PM

I am in that awkward stage deciding whether or not I like someone...
He has brown swoop-y hair, kind brown eyes, and he's sweet. He's funny. He's taller than me (WOOHOO!!) and he's deaf.
I go to a program with him and we have a teensy weensy Wendy part where we dance together.
^///_\\\^ I am also learning sign language... I feel so stupid (but at the same time proud because I'm picking up on ASL!!) I have class on Saturday

Be one with thyself ~William Shakespeare
Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I am in that awkward stage deciding whether or not I like someone...
He has brown swoop-y hair, kind brown eyes, and he's sweet. He's funny. He's taller than me (WOOHOO!!) and he's deaf.
I go to a program with him and we have a teensy weensy Wendy part where we dance together.
^///_\\\^ I am also learning sign language... I feel so stupid (but at the same time proud because I'm picking up on ASL!!) I have class on Saturday
I really want to take an ASL class. My cousin is deaf, but she has no problem reading lips and never, ever, shuts up, so that's not the reason. I just want to be able to communicate with deaf and mute people.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:31 PM

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!! I just remembered what happened to me last year. Ew ew ew!
So basically, it was the first of seven days at PGL (a summer camp which everyone calls Parents Get Lost), and we were playing rounders as one of the evening activities. I had just finishes my run, and had gone past all four bases (yes!), and was lost in a world of my own, wondering whether elves and such like would play rounders (if they existed) when suddenly this blond boy clamped a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, and span around to see who had scared me. He was all like, 'hey. You wanna go the disco with me at the end of the week?'. Now, i didnt know this guy, so i was just like, ew. I was only 11, remember, only 11. And he was thirteen (they celebrated his birthday on the third day). Mind you, a seven or so year old girl thought i was 14... But anyway.
I said no straight away. He walked off sulking to his much taller friend, who came up to me and said, 'you upset my friend. Why dont you want to go out with him?' i put on defensive and was all 'i dont know you, you are a wierdo, etc.' that didnt work. So then i decided to put on the boring act. I started spouting random facts about science. Luckily they had the IQ of slugs, so they disappeared pretty sharpish. But still... EW! EW! EW!
Turns out he had made a list of who were the hottest girls at camp. I was apparently second - but how?
actually, dont answer that.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I really want to take an ASL class. My cousin is deaf, but she has no problem reading lips and never, ever, shuts up, so that's not the reason. I just want to be able to communicate with deaf and mute people.
I kinda know a bit of BSL, but not much. Since the age of four ive wanted o learn a type of SL - BSL, ASL, whatever. Just some form of SL...
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Old 04-25-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!! I just remembered what happened to me last year. Ew ew ew!
So basically, it was the first of seven days at PGL (a summer camp which everyone calls Parents Get Lost), and we were playing rounders as one of the evening activities. I had just finishes my run, and had gone past all four bases (yes!), and was lost in a world of my own, wondering whether elves and such like would play rounders (if they existed) when suddenly this blond boy clamped a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, and span around to see who had scared me. He was all like, 'hey. You wanna go the disco with me at the end of the week?'. Now, i didnt know this guy, so i was just like, ew. I was only 11, remember, only 11. And he was thirteen (they celebrated his birthday on the third day). Mind you, a seven or so year old girl thought i was 14... But anyway.
I said no straight away. He walked off sulking to his much taller friend, who came up to me and said, 'you upset my friend. Why dont you want to go out with him?' i put on defensive and was all 'i dont know you, you are a wierdo, etc.' that didnt work. So then i decided to put on the boring act. I started spouting random facts about science. Luckily they had the IQ of slugs, so they disappeared pretty sharpish. But still... EW! EW! EW!
Turns out he had made a list of who were the hottest girls at camp. I was apparently second - but how?
actually, dont answer that.
Weird.... o.o
Old 04-25-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
Weird.... o.o
I know. I avoided him for tge rest of the week. And i never found out his name. I think it might be... Tom? Or something simple.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Old 04-25-2012, 06:50 PM

I never want to date someone over my age. It's weird. They can be something like a YEAR older than me, but still. I'm not even allowed to date until I'm seventeen. Anyways, I hope he doesn't stalk you, if he found out where you lived. o . o

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~