Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 226 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2012, 01:21 AM

I have not really had liking experiences since last year, (except for like 10 year olds and little kids). I went to my brothers friends house with my family to have dinner. So there were 3 boys in the family. One was 11, one was 13, and one was 15. And each one of them said they liked me during the stay. I mean three freaking brothers, I was a little creeped out. Then like a week later I was walking with my mom, and one of them was randomly like your super hot, and also T <---- Someone I used to like, really likes you. And I was just like, "okay...''
Old 05-17-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
I have not really had liking experiences since last year, (except for like 10 year olds and little kids). I went to my brothers friends house with my family to have dinner. So there were 3 boys in the family. One was 11, one was 13, and one was 15. And each one of them said they liked me during the stay. I mean three freaking brothers, I was a little creeped out. Then like a week later I was walking with my mom, and one of them was randomly like your super hot, and also T <---- Someone I used to like, really likes you. And I was just like, "okay...''
Hahaha. I can see that happening. XD You're so pretty and nice! Of course they like you. That would be creepy though haha...

Nothing is totally perfect. But nothing is totally imperfect.

Peace, Love, Write.

Some day I will be strong enough to lift not one, but both of us. ~Both Of Us
Old 05-18-2012, 12:02 AM

I think tomorrow I'm going to see I Am Number Four with my book group (my crush is also in my book group!)
Old 05-18-2012, 02:59 AM

My romantic life is a totally hopeless. In my old school, there was this boy who liked me but I honestly didn't like him and I told him that so he left me alone. I then became friends with his brother but he didn't really understand that we were just friends.
A few months later, there was this boy who joined our school called Harley and I totally fell for him. Only problem was, all the other girls in my class fell for him too and I wasn't about to chase after him so I let him go. Harley somehow hated me. Am not really sure if he liked hated me or hated hated me. We once went for a field trip and he kept telling my best friend to tell me how he wont look, talk or touch me. I touched his head and he kept rubbing my hand off. He left the school but 2 years later, I found him again on facebook. He moved to Zimbabwe. We are friends on facebook but never communicate with each other.
Now I do online school in the morning and spent the rest of the school day at this small school where the oldest boy is 9 years
Also, my dad doesn't approve of all that kind of stuff
Old 05-18-2012, 07:25 AM

Today we're signing yearbooks at my school!!! I'm going to get my crush to sign my yearbook ^_^

STOP BLOWIN HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! Jack Sparrow, Curse of the Black Pearl
Old 05-18-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligirl100 View Post
Today we're signing yearbooks at my school!!! I'm going to get my crush to sign my yearbook ^_^
I'm going to do that too!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

A dude that I really like smiled at me today! I ish happy! ^.^ He stole my sausage, but that's because I let him. XD Another guy who I think is my friend, said I'm weird. He's hilarious, but possibly even weirder. My crush is starting ro get on my nerves a bit, but he makes me laugh a lot, and we never have awkward conversations, and ome time I caught him staring at me...

Last edited by chelseki3; 05-19-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Aaaah...young love...XD
Old 05-19-2012, 01:32 AM

Grrr. We had a dance tonight. Fun, fun, I felt pretty. :3

And my crush came over, grinned at me, did a little dance and opened his mouth to say something during the slow dance... then his friend pulled him away. ._.

WHYYYYYYYY?!

-Douglas Adams
Old 05-19-2012, 03:05 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

AWWWWWWW!
I don't have a crush yet. There's only two guys in my class. So I'm waiting for high school which is next year! WOOHOO! 20 MORE DAYS TILL I GRADUATE!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 05-21-2012, 03:00 AM

Who agrees with me that Zac Efron is the cutest guy EVER!!!

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~