Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 228 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2012, 12:26 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

@Elise: Cool! I'm sorry he doesn't know you exist though
@Kgs: Well if you like him.....who cares if he's a nerd?! xD

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Old 05-23-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgs221 View Post
Gosh, I don't get it...

I have this major crush on this nerdy, geeky, bad haircuted, boy thats obsessed with video games and computers.

Who is also an amazing, smart, cute, funny, awesome, athletic, amazing guy. Can't tell me friends. Hate this but love this. We have these long texts conversations everyday, well he knows I like him and he likes me back.

I asked him to join show choir cause we need more guys and he's already in band (drums) so he can read music.. At first I think he was turned off by the idea, but once he realized it meant spending more time with me, and not letting me dance a routine in with another boy with his arms around me.

He told me he'd think about it.
EEEP!
I'm sorry, but that is so cute. Practically all of the boys in my school are nerds (except for the resident slacker... but nobody likes him).
Old 05-23-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo8799 View Post
Hahaha. I can see that happening. XD You're so pretty and nice! Of course they like you. That would be creepy though haha...
Haha. Thanks. It was. 0.0
Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 PM

There's a couple in my class. They're very sweet together, I'm happy for them.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:02 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

OK so today during buzz time *silent reading* my friend anted to sit next to m other friend so i moved so I was next to my crush. and then he stood up and walked to another spot
: P
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 05-24-2012, 05:48 PM

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So today during 7th period we all were out on the patio signing yearbooks and me and my mutual crush kept making eye contact. His friends don't like me and my friends don't like him. It's very Romeo and Julietish.. Finally we both started walking towards each other and signed yearbooks. He wrote "Have a great summer" okay, but that's not the best part!! We kept smiling at each other and I kept making excuses to go near him. Then when I got home he called asking if he could give me a hug tomorrow! I was really happy!!

I hate lying to my friends but they don't like him cause he's "nerdy" so I'm making the excuse of going to the choir room to ask my teacher something!! I'm happy inside!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:43 PM

Today I played softball at lunch with the 6th graders (including my crush) and afterward he shook my hand!!!! Well, more like slapped it, but still. And then, my other crush kept smiling and looking at me, and he talks to me more often. AND after we played hockey in P.E, he shook my hand too!!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:19 PM

Today, I almost hugged my guy-friend in the middle of history class. See, I've been trying to get him to admit that he can sing. He came up to me and asked me why I was wearing a dress, and I told him it was for my English project (we had to present today instead of tomorrow because I'm going on a field trip with my service learning group... complicated stuff). He then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to do his entire English project in song, but one of his groupmates refused. I almost stood up and hugged him I was so happy. I was beaming for, like, an hour and I had to literally sit on my hands so I wouldn't hug him.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Today, I almost hugged my guy-friend in the middle of history class. See, I've been trying to get him to admit that he can sing. He came up to me and asked me why I was wearing a dress, and I told him it was for my English project (we had to present today instead of tomorrow because I'm going on a field trip with my service learning group... complicated stuff). He then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to do his entire English project in song, but one of his groupmates refused. I almost stood up and hugged him I was so happy. I was beaming for, like, an hour and I had to literally sit on my hands so I wouldn't hug him.
*deathstare*

YOU SHOULD HAVE. O_O

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-25-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgs221 View Post
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So today during 7th period we all were out on the patio signing yearbooks and me and my mutual crush kept making eye contact. His friends don't like me and my friends don't like him. It's very Romeo and Julietish.. Finally we both started walking towards each other and signed yearbooks. He wrote "Have a great summer" okay, but that's not the best part!! We kept smiling at each other and I kept making excuses to go near him. Then when I got home he called asking if he could give me a hug tomorrow! I was really happy!!

I hate lying to my friends but they don't like him cause he's "nerdy" so I'm making the excuse of going to the choir room to ask my teacher something!! I'm happy inside!

Nerd? Nerd? EMBRACE THE NERDINESS OF THE AWESOMENESS OF NERDS.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~