Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 230 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
Mine was 22 pounds. We were only supposed to carry 20% of our body weight, mine should've been 16.
When I went backpacking, my bag was about 35 pounds. I think it was because we only had 10 people in our group, so everyone had to take more stuff to distribute it evenly.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Mine was 22 pounds. We were only supposed to carry 20% of our body weight, mine should've been 16.
Mine should have been thirty.
8D
I'm not fat... I'm FLUFFEEEEEEEEE.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Mine should have been thirty.
8D
I'm not fat... I'm FLUFFEEEEEEEEE.

You're not fluffee, you're HUGGABLE. 8D *glomps* Mah friend Eilean is super huggable.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default Rambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
We go backpacking with the 7/8 next year, so I'll be an 8th grader. Heheh...the smaller people get to carry less, and I'm shorter then the majority of next year's 7/8 class. Yes, I'm smaller then like, 95% of this year's 6th graders.
Not me... (*despondence*) I've always wished I was smaller.
People on the street and in stores and stuff look at me so strangely when I tell them I'm only 13... My mom and I went into this bathing suit place and the guy came up to us and started to show us around, blah blah, offering us suits and stuff to try on like a good employee, and then my mom told him I was 13 and he was like, along with that other girl we told,

It looked like I could bench press him. Him AND the girl at the back who led us to the fitting rooms.

OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL

(*the following is a ramble, I recommend that you don't read it*)

On a more relevant note, I've been thinking a lot about this guy I retardedly developed a fondness for... and I realized, no matter how much I try to trick myself into "I don't have a crush" or "LOL GUISE I'M CRUSH-FREE" or I've "let go" or whatever... It's been a year since I last saw him and I still really like him and want to get to know him. I can still remember the first words we said to each other.
Me, clueless, asking into the air: "Who's Matt?"
Him, sitting on the bench with those flippy brown eyes: "That f***** over there?" (They were really good friends, he was obviously joking)
I still remember him choosing me to be on the relay team; "I'm feeling Cassandra... she's got runners on."
He seemed to pick up on my introversion, and it was almost like he noticed the way I lingered after everyone else was gone to look at my surroundings and notice things... and he would make sure that he was the last one to leave a place, making us the only two people in the building until I would freak out and run away. But I would never break off when he stared at me, and we would have little staring contests.
Towards the end of the camp, he put his arm around me. I, terrified, made this exact face:
0 0
___

He, the counsellor whose back I knocked out when he attempted to tackle me, and a friend named Chantal were the only ones who knew my name because I was always hiding for some stupid reason. Whenever I so much as had to walk by him, I would get so terrified whereas my friends would get giddy and showoffish, holy crap...
And then his buddy, Matt, told me that he liked me, but I never acknowledged him and, ugh, I screwed everything up, I was too scared and too stubborn and I don't know, I ruined something awesome, I don't even...

Having a crush for me is nothing like how it may be for most other people. Instead of going to sleep at night with a warm fuzzy feeling, I would, in an effort to fight the feelings I was starting to get, tell myself that I could pretty much fly into an epileptic fit, vomit blood, and explode and he wouldn't care, he would just stand there. (I actually pictured this in my mind, this whole thing playing out) I told myself that, in fact, his buddy would probably help me before he did. I was so discouraged and I was never the type of person to trust anyone very quickly... Why am I so cold? (*capslock incoming*) WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO COLD? WHY AM I NATURALLY SO COLD?
To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me if he still remembers my name like I remember his, if he refers to me to his friends "Oh god, haha, remember that girl I used to like? Oh god, that was a weird phase..." or if he even likes girls for that matter. The issue here is that I, as hard as it is for me to believe it, still like him. After A YEAR of NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER. Why can't I be fickle like my friends? Wha... what...
This summer, the only chance I have to see him again... I won't make the same mistakes.
-__-
Old 05-26-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
People on the street and in stores and stuff look at me so strangely when I tell them I'm only 13... My mom and I went into this bathing suit place and the guy came up to us and started to show us around, blah blah, offering us suits and stuff to try on like a good employee, and then my mom told him I was 13 and he was like, along with that other girl we told,

It looked like I could bench press him. Him AND the girl at the back who led us to the fitting rooms.

(*the following is a ramble, I recommend that you don't read it*)

On a more relevant note, I've been thinking a lot about this guy I retardedly developed a fondness for... and I realized, no matter how much I try to trick myself into "I don't have a crush" or "LOL GUISE I'M CRUSH-FREE" or I've "let go" or whatever... It's been a year since I last saw him and I still really like him and want to get to know him. I can still remember the first words we said to each other.
Me, clueless, asking into the air: "Who's Matt?"
Him, sitting on the bench with those flippy brown eyes: "That f***** over there?" (They were really good friends, he was obviously joking)
I still remember him choosing me to be on the relay team; "I'm feeling Cassandra... she's got runners on."
He seemed to pick up on my introversion, and it was almost like he noticed the way I lingered after everyone else was gone to look at my surroundings and notice things... and he would make sure that he was the last one to leave a place, making us the only two people in the building until I would freak out and run away. But I would never break off when he stared at me, and we would have little staring contests.
Towards the end of the camp, he put his arm around me. I, terrified, made this exact face:
0 0
___

He, the counsellor whose back I knocked out when he attempted to tackle me, and a friend named Chantal were the only ones who knew my name because I was always hiding for some stupid reason. Whenever I so much as had to walk by him, I would get so terrified whereas my friends would get giddy and showoffish, holy crap...
And then his buddy, Matt, told me that he liked me, but I never acknowledged him and, ugh, I screwed everything up, I was too scared and too stubborn and I don't know, I ruined something awesome, I don't even...

Having a crush for me is nothing like how it may be for most other people. Instead of going to sleep at night with a warm fuzzy feeling, I would, in an effort to fight the feelings I was starting to get, tell myself that I could pretty much fly into an epileptic fit, vomit blood, and explode and he wouldn't care, he would just stand there. (I actually pictured this in my mind, this whole thing playing out) I told myself that, in fact, his buddy would probably help me before he did. I was so discouraged and I was never the type of person to trust anyone very quickly... Why am I so cold? (*capslock incoming*) WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO COLD? WHY AM I NATURALLY SO COLD?
To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me if he still remembers my name like I remember his, if he refers to me to his friends "Oh god, haha, remember that girl I used to like? Oh god, that was a weird phase..." or if he even likes girls for that matter. The issue here is that I, as hard as it is for me to believe it, still like him. After A YEAR of NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER. Why can't I be fickle like my friends? Wha... what...
This summer, the only chance I have to see him again... I won't make the same mistakes.
-__-
OH EM GEE ME TOO (the tall thing). It's much better now that I'm 13, but when I was 12... HOLY MOLE! The first thing anyone would say to me would be "Wow, you're tall. You're only 10/11/12?" Or if I hadn't seen someone in a while they would say, "Wow, you're taller!" and I would be like "No duh, that's kind of what people do". I have a friend who's REALLY tall (he makes me feel dainty) and if someone remarks on his height he'll just say, "Yeah, I tell my parents to stop feeding me but they just won't!"
Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post

You're not fluffee, you're HUGGABLE. 8D *glomps* Mah friend Eilean is super huggable.
Yes she is... and... that must be little Lolo.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 05-27-2012, 05:22 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Yes she is... and... that must be little Lolo.
Oooh, I love that movie!! 8'D That part was funny!
Old 05-27-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:

-__- [/size]
Same for me. I will be 14 in like a month, and people always think I am way older than I am. Ever since I was little everyone has always thought that. It's annoying sometimes! Like the other day my brother's friend asked how old I was and I said, "I'll be 14 in like a month." He said he thought I was like 15 or 16 at the minimum. I'm like what the???!!?? And then I was at a restaurant with my parents, and the waiter asked If I needed the bill, and she was not joking either. And I went to this other restaurant and the lady said, "Would you like a refill ma'me?" I am freaking 13, (almost 14) I don't look THAT old do I?! And I have had a lot of other people tell me I look like I am 15 or 16.

Last edited by HaleyJ; 05-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
Same for me. I will be 14 in like a month, and people always think I am way older than I am. Ever since I was little everyone has always thought that. It's annoying sometimes! Like the other day my brother's friend asked how old I was and I said, "I'll be 14 in like a month." He said he thought I was like 15 or 16 at the minimum. I'm like what the???!!?? And then I was at a restaurant with my parents, and the waiter asked If I needed the bill, and she was not joking either. And I went to this other restaurant and the lady said, "Would you like a refill ma'me?" I am freaking 13, (almost 14) I don't look THAT old do I?! And I have had a lot of other people tell me I look like I am 15 or 16.
Hahaha! Same way with me! I'm almost 13, but one girl thought I was 16 or something. Ok, I look older than I really am, but not that much older. I look 13 or 14 haha. Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad. XP XD :3

Nothing is totally perfect. But nothing is totally imperfect.

Peace, Love, Write.

Some day I will be strong enough to lift not one, but both of us. ~Both Of Us
Old 05-30-2012, 01:24 PM

There's one girl I know, and she's nine, but she looks like she's fourteen. O_O

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~