Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 06:55 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
if It Simply Bit You, Why Did You Post It On The Melodrama Thread...madame.

-_-

And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 10-30-2011, 07:23 PM

What actually happened: I was hiding in a closet while playing hide and seek. My friend kicked the door and I didn't respond. She walked away and looked somewhere else.

Melodrama: I crouched in the deep dark closet, filled with bats and rats. The enemies, ready to torture and kill all they found, were advancing.

"She's in here somewhere," a deep, scary voice said. I huddled in the dark. A cricket crawled up my sleeve. Then a laugh, so horrible I almost shuddered--but refrained, for that would have given me away--went off. A crashing noise. The walls caved in around me. I almost cried out in pain, but refrained. I was going to die, but I would not suffer to be caught; my dignity would stay. I crouched in the rubble, just a peice of blood and skin.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-12-2012, 06:26 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

What really happened: I woke up with a slightly sore throat and stuffed up nose.

Melodrama:
The dragon swung its vicious, snapping, golden head around, almost taking off my arm. I backflipped three times, again but this time bounced off the wall. I held my sword forward, laughing as it went through the dragon's eye.
Then I was dangling from the edge of a mushroom, far above a pit of purple-nosed beavers. They were shrieking terrible things—"Do the dishes!", "Clean your room!", "I ate your pie!"—and I started crying.
Sickness induced hallucinations pretty much suck.

I just want to revive this thread. :P
Old 01-12-2012, 06:35 PM

What really happened: My friend and I saw a bunch of police cars and ambulances, so we ran over to see what was going on and watched a sickly old lady be carried into an ambulance.

When I post it on the Melodrama thread: "Oh no," I whispered hoarsely, tears pouring from my eyes. "What will we do?"

"It's obvious," Katie pointed out, "that we need to use our epik super powers to save her."

"Oh, right. I forgot," I said bluntly.

Together, we launched into the air. Katie raced into the ambulance to grab a gernie, while I rushed over to her and began performing the Heimlich Maneuver. Together, we restored her health, but we loaded her into the ambulance anyway, to see to it she was okay, then waved farewell and walked away proudly.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:53 PM

What happened: I made a bridge between my bunk bed and my sister's bunk bed (our brothers are on there too, but they are our subjects. We own our bunk beds and sometimes raid the pillows. ^.^) with a ladder and then I fell between the rungs and landed on my head. >.<

Melodrama: I was queen of this huge tower and the enemy tower was very close. So my slaves, vile creatures of the deep, built a huge bridge between the two and I crossed, because I was brave and would not allow anyone else to. ^.^ But they had laid a trap, so I fell through a trapdoor halfway there. Then I did four somersaults in the air and landed in a flowing river. I was taken to the ocean but rescued by dolphins. Then I found my people as a ragged peasant. They did not believe me at first, but I still had my magic ring, and then I turned back into the queen. Then I imprisoned them all in deep dungeons and by my magic the enemy castle fell. ^.^

I love that smiley. ^.^

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-24-2012, 08:22 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

What really happened(happens): My dog scratches on my door almost every night, wanting out of my room.

"Shut up!" I screamed at the dragon, diving out of the way. Before I could say anything else, my face ploughed into the floor—the carpet didn't taste particularly good—and the dragon slammed into the door again.
Amazingly, it didn't break. But the dragon roared again; the pressure in my ears grew and I felt what I thought was blood run out of them.

*Fail revival*
Old 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM

Revival!

What really happened: I tried throwing a knife at a knife-throwing-ish place.

Melodrama: The damned wind—literally; I could see Hades, out of the corner of my eye, blowing really hard—tried to knock me off my feet. My hair, like tiny barbed whips, tried to slice my eyes in half. "STOP IT!" I screamed at Hades.
Really annoyed, I threw the knife in my hand at the target, a rock.
It hit, bounce off perfectly, then hit Hades in the face with the hilt.

Lame melodrama was lame.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM

I love this thread.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-19-2012, 08:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

What really happened: I froze my water bottle, then when I needed it the next day the water was all ice.

Melodrama: Scorching heat was burning up me up and I didn't have any liquid with me. I was qucikly getting dehydrated with giant headaches and a tongue super dry. My friend stood nearby, panicking because it was SO bad I was about to die.
Suddenly I remembered that I had a water bottle in my backpack so I told my friend to get it for me. She did, but it was all frozen and I fainted with dehydration and had to be taken to the hospital

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold

Tags
necromancy needed?