Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 357 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 05:18 AM

I think this is pretty cute :3 : http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=5715

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 01-01-2013, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
E wears Aeropostale collared shirts and either Aero, American Eagle, or Hollister jeans to school. It is dress code to wear collared shirts. She usually tucks in her neon colored shirts into her dark blue skinny jeans. She never wears black. E usually wears Toms or some other kind of flats. She has really pretty, girly jackets.

I think E looks best in straightened hair, but she usually wears her hair in a ponytail and it also looks nice. Sometimes, she'll curl her hair and that looks pretty too. She wears concealer, mascara, and lip balm.

E likes Paramore and Fall Out Boy. She also likes Taylor Swift. This is really all I know about her music tastes. Maybe I should introduce here to Panic! At The Disco. I think she'd like them, they're not at all 'emo'.

E is in the Phandom. She loves danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. It took a long time to convince her to watch them, but she did and now she is a total FANGIRL. She ships Phan. Hard.

E doesn't like the colour black. She doesn't like My Chemical Romance or Three Days Grace or Sick Puppies. She doesn't like pessismism. She's not very quiet and is outgoing and isn't a sarcastic b***h, unlike me. She's had a bad past, but she's optimistic of the future. She's also comes from a family with more money.

I love black. I love MCR, 3DG, SP, OM&M, etc. I'm a pessismist. I'm quiet unless I know you, and if I know you, I'm sarcastic and whiny and b***hy. I have a bad past and pretty bad present, and I'm not optimistic about the future. I come from a family that doesn't have a lot of money.

I don't know why E is still friends with me, when E can do so much better.

I doubt E likes me back.
You mean in that way?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
You mean in that way?
Yeah .
Old 01-01-2013, 05:31 AM

I'm not sure whether I feel the same about another girl, but now we're more like friends, it's kind of disappeared.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:49 AM

My status: Single, crushless, and probably not dating till I'm 70 thanks to my dad

Old 01-01-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
My status: Single, crushless, and probably not dating till I'm 70 thanks to my dad
My stats: Pretty much exactly the same as you, except I probably won't be dating until I'm 70 thanks to me being me. XD XD DX DX

(Though something tells me if I walked into any comic book store in America and started talking about my love of anything Star Trek, Spiderman, Doctor Who, and/or X-Men, and my disdain of movies like The Notebook, I'd get asked out faster than you can say "make it so" or "sonic it"...XD I'M SUCH A NERD. *flails*)
Old 01-01-2013, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
My stats: Pretty much exactly the same as you, except I probably won't be dating until I'm 70 thanks to me being me. XD XD DX DX

(Though something tells me if I walked into any comic book store in America and started talking about my love of anything Star Trek, Spiderman, Doctor Who, and/or X-Men, and my disdain of movies like The Notebook, I'd get asked out faster than you can say "make it so" or "sonic it"...XD I'M SUCH A NERD. *flails*)
Well ya, and it also is partially me because I just don't ...... date. I just don't see the point as of this age :3 I'm nearly fourteen in just a few days, I'm not twenty five moping around desperate for love. I choose to enjoy life now and not worry about the drama

Old 01-01-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
Yes, and so do I. I have realised you're all right... but, I'm to going to COMPLETELY cut ties with him I don't think. I mean, I can't, he owns a minecraft server I play on and I love that server so much ;-;
Pluzzle, I'm this guy's supposed age, and I don't know any guys who would be romantically interested in an eleven-year-old.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 01-01-2013, 05:09 PM

Location: On the planet Gallifrey, watching the burning orange sky as it floats above me
Send a message via Skype™ to Bex

Looking at this place makes me laugh. Its a bunch of 10-14 year olds rambling on about love. Ridiculous.
Me- I wanna go to the hunger games with Voldemort as Head Gamemaker and Hades is Cato! EFF YEAH!
Old 01-01-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex View Post
Looking at this place makes me laugh. Its a bunch of 10-14 year olds rambling on about love. Ridiculous.
Many cynics have pointed that out, but there's no reason to argue about it. Teenagers have been talking like that for decades, and it's not going to change any time soon.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~