Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 369 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3681  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:05 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Seriously now, I don't do boyfriends either. The closest I've ever come to a crush is my best friend and I shipping our manselves. Yes, she is also a girl. Yes, we have, in all actuality, this deep-rooted feeling that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating. I don't know why people think that this is weird (actually I can totally understand why people think this is weird).
...?


I've never understood the whole manselves thing, so....yeah. XD *is reminded of the time when Sandy did a manself meme and her rather strange friend wrote some kind of fanfic thing about him* #_# Yeah, I don't know, either.
Reply With Quote
  #3682  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
...?


I've never understood the whole manselves thing, so....yeah. XD *is reminded of the time when Sandy did a manself meme and her rather strange friend wrote some kind of fanfic thing about him* #_# Yeah, I don't know, either.
]
I did the manself meme on dA.
Yes, my friend and I are strange people. She has this thing with biting my shoulder (I just can't... I don't... *facepalm*, we lie on my floor and crack up about rib flab, I have a video of her dancing around my kitchen with chocolate smeared all over her face, we make airplane noises while running lines in basketball... yeah. Shipping our manselves is not the weirdest thing ever.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #3683  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
]
I did the manself meme on dA.
Yes, my friend and I are strange people. She has this thing with biting my shoulder (I just can't... I don't... *facepalm*, we lie on my floor and crack up about rib flab, I have a video of her dancing around my kitchen with chocolate smeared all over her face, we make airplane noises while running lines in basketball... yeah. Shipping our manselves is not the weirdest thing ever.
Could you post that meme as a picture? x_X I can't go to dA.

O_O Well, then.....you two sound like you have a lot of fun together. XD Point is, you two are happy and close; doesn't matter if what you do is a bit....odd.
Reply With Quote
  #3684  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Could you post that meme as a picture? x_X I can't go to dA.

O_O Well, then.....you two sound like you have a lot of fun together. XD Point is, you two are happy and close; doesn't matter if what you do is a bit....odd.
Yeah, sure, here you go!

Here's the description:
I DID IT, GUISE
I FINALLY DID IT
I've been wanting to do this meme since I saw it in Sandy's gallery (Carter is effing awesome, btw, you should go check it out). But, because my digital art can be described as, hm... SUCK PIE, I decided to do it on paper. I spent about an hour on it last night (using this little awesome light capsule Chanukkah present) and probably aroun 3-4 hours on it today. As I told Sandy, I SUCK at semi-realism, so this was really hard for me. BUT I DID IT AND IT DIDN'T DIE!
1. If I was a boy, my name would have actually been Max. Yes, he has a sexy collarbone. I have a moderately sexy collarbone. His collarbone is 10 times sexier than mine. Why is he naked? IDK, I was too lazy to draw clothes.
2. I quite like (read: am obsessed with) the show Spring Awakening (I fangirl about it to thin air, because NOBODY has seen it, not even me although I watched is on YouTube), even though it's mildly (read: significantly) inappropriate. I think he would be a kickass Ernst Röbel. The basic idea is that he's a theatre dork, k?
3. I also play piano, but there wasn't enough space. Yes, as small-chested as I may be, I DO actually HAVE boobs, whereas Max does not. I am asexual so far (lol loner crushless me), whereas my MS is GAAAAY. I quoted Mean Girls, that's how gay he is. I don't know why, but I have this deep rooted feeling that if I were a guy, I would be gay. And I have a terrible fashion sense. My dad has a good one, so he basically picks out all of my clothes.
4. My best friend (well, one of my best friends) and I decided that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating each other. In all seriousness, it's totally plausible. Her name, I think, would have been Matthew (even though her name as a girl is nothing like Matthew). He's fabulous, and both him and Max are really into musical theatre.
5. (dead)
6. He's very neat. And he loves books.
7. Self-explanatory. And, yes, he writes in cursive.
8. I would totally glomp him.
9. The text got cut off, but IDGAF
10. My mom is way prettier than that in real life.

AREN'T YOU HAPPY FOR ME, GUYS?!

PS: Reference pictures, I would not be able to LIVE without you.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #3685  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

That is so awesome Emma XDD
~le now wants to make one~
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #3686  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
haha
I doubt that >:^D
shuttup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
......Okaaayyy. She ships you with someone. That's...interesting. o_o Hope she stops bugging you about it... <:^/

I think he's extrordinarily awesome, but I don't think that her "methods" (i.e, smashing us into a two-foot space by "needing to see something out the window") are very useful.
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #3687  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:08 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Yeah, sure, here you go!

Here's the description:
I DID IT, GUISE
I FINALLY DID IT
I've been wanting to do this meme since I saw it in Sandy's gallery (Carter is effing awesome, btw, you should go check it out). But, because my digital art can be described as, hm... SUCK PIE, I decided to do it on paper. I spent about an hour on it last night (using this little awesome light capsule Chanukkah present) and probably aroun 3-4 hours on it today. As I told Sandy, I SUCK at semi-realism, so this was really hard for me. BUT I DID IT AND IT DIDN'T DIE!
1. If I was a boy, my name would have actually been Max. Yes, he has a sexy collarbone. I have a moderately sexy collarbone. His collarbone is 10 times sexier than mine. Why is he naked? IDK, I was too lazy to draw clothes.
2. I quite like (read: am obsessed with) the show Spring Awakening (I fangirl about it to thin air, because NOBODY has seen it, not even me although I watched is on YouTube), even though it's mildly (read: significantly) inappropriate. I think he would be a kickass Ernst Röbel. The basic idea is that he's a theatre dork, k?
3. I also play piano, but there wasn't enough space. Yes, as small-chested as I may be, I DO actually HAVE boobs, whereas Max does not. I am asexual so far (lol loner crushless me), whereas my MS is GAAAAY. I quoted Mean Girls, that's how gay he is. I don't know why, but I have this deep rooted feeling that if I were a guy, I would be gay. And I have a terrible fashion sense. My dad has a good one, so he basically picks out all of my clothes.
4. My best friend (well, one of my best friends) and I decided that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating each other. In all seriousness, it's totally plausible. Her name, I think, would have been Matthew (even though her name as a girl is nothing like Matthew). He's fabulous, and both him and Max are really into musical theatre.
5. (dead)
6. He's very neat. And he loves books.
7. Self-explanatory. And, yes, he writes in cursive.
8. I would totally glomp him.
9. The text got cut off, but IDGAF
10. My mom is way prettier than that in real life.

AREN'T YOU HAPPY FOR ME, GUYS?!

PS: Reference pictures, I would not be able to LIVE without you.
Haha. You named him Max. >:3
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #3688  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
soph-soph27 soph-soph27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hypotenuse.
Posts: 8,112
Default

"Because everyone should write a novel about their love lives!" That's a great idea...in the world of Never-Gonna-Happen. Yeah, my failing love life. That'll be fun.
__________________
Reports of
my
death have been
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #3689  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Haha. You named him Max. >:3
OBJECTION! My PARENTS named him Max.
They said they wouldn't be able to pass up on the opportunity to have me perpetually sound like an insurance salesman (combined with my last name it sounds like I could be one). I told them that I loved them too.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #3690  
Old 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

I joked around and talked with him a lot today, and I'm going to his basketball game tomorrow with one of my old friends.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.