Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 369 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Seriously now, I don't do boyfriends either. The closest I've ever come to a crush is my best friend and I shipping our manselves. Yes, she is also a girl. Yes, we have, in all actuality, this deep-rooted feeling that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating. I don't know why people think that this is weird (actually I can totally understand why people think this is weird).
...?

I've never understood the whole manselves thing, so....yeah. XD *is reminded of the time when Sandy did a manself meme and her rather strange friend wrote some kind of fanfic thing about him* #_# Yeah, I don't know, either.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
...?

I've never understood the whole manselves thing, so....yeah. XD *is reminded of the time when Sandy did a manself meme and her rather strange friend wrote some kind of fanfic thing about him* #_# Yeah, I don't know, either.
]
I did the manself meme on dA.
Yes, my friend and I are strange people. She has this thing with biting my shoulder (I just can't... I don't... *facepalm*, we lie on my floor and crack up about rib flab, I have a video of her dancing around my kitchen with chocolate smeared all over her face, we make airplane noises while running lines in basketball... yeah. Shipping our manselves is not the weirdest thing ever.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM

Quote:
]
I did the manself meme on dA.
Yes, my friend and I are strange people. She has this thing with biting my shoulder (I just can't... I don't... *facepalm*, we lie on my floor and crack up about rib flab, I have a video of her dancing around my kitchen with chocolate smeared all over her face, we make airplane noises while running lines in basketball... yeah. Shipping our manselves is not the weirdest thing ever.
Could you post that meme as a picture? x_X I can't go to dA.

O_O Well, then.....you two sound like you have a lot of fun together. XD Point is, you two are happy and close; doesn't matter if what you do is a bit....odd.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Could you post that meme as a picture? x_X I can't go to dA.

O_O Well, then.....you two sound like you have a lot of fun together. XD Point is, you two are happy and close; doesn't matter if what you do is a bit....odd.
Yeah, sure, here you go!

Here's the description:
I DID IT, GUISE
I FINALLY DID IT
I've been wanting to do this meme since I saw it in Sandy's gallery (Carter is effing awesome, btw, you should go check it out). But, because my digital art can be described as, hm... SUCK PIE, I decided to do it on paper. I spent about an hour on it last night (using this little awesome light capsule Chanukkah present) and probably aroun 3-4 hours on it today. As I told Sandy, I SUCK at semi-realism, so this was really hard for me. BUT I DID IT AND IT DIDN'T DIE!
1. If I was a boy, my name would have actually been Max. Yes, he has a sexy collarbone. I have a moderately sexy collarbone. His collarbone is 10 times sexier than mine. Why is he naked? IDK, I was too lazy to draw clothes.
2. I quite like (read: am obsessed with) the show Spring Awakening (I fangirl about it to thin air, because NOBODY has seen it, not even me although I watched is on YouTube), even though it's mildly (read: significantly) inappropriate. I think he would be a kickass Ernst Röbel. The basic idea is that he's a theatre dork, k?
3. I also play piano, but there wasn't enough space. Yes, as small-chested as I may be, I DO actually HAVE boobs, whereas Max does not. I am asexual so far (lol loner crushless me), whereas my MS is GAAAAY. I quoted Mean Girls, that's how gay he is. I don't know why, but I have this deep rooted feeling that if I were a guy, I would be gay. And I have a terrible fashion sense. My dad has a good one, so he basically picks out all of my clothes.
4. My best friend (well, one of my best friends) and I decided that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating each other. In all seriousness, it's totally plausible. Her name, I think, would have been Matthew (even though her name as a girl is nothing like Matthew). He's fabulous, and both him and Max are really into musical theatre.
5. (dead)
6. He's very neat. And he loves books.
7. Self-explanatory. And, yes, he writes in cursive.
8. I would totally glomp him.
9. The text got cut off, but IDGAF
10. My mom is way prettier than that in real life.

AREN'T YOU HAPPY FOR ME, GUYS?!

PS: Reference pictures, I would not be able to LIVE without you.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

That is so awesome Emma XDD
~le now wants to make one~

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
haha
I doubt that >:^D
shuttup.

Quote:
......Okaaayyy. She ships you with someone. That's...interesting. o_o Hope she stops bugging you about it... <:^/

I think he's extrordinarily awesome, but I don't think that her "methods" (i.e, smashing us into a two-foot space by "needing to see something out the window") are very useful.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-17-2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah, sure, here you go!

Here's the description:
I DID IT, GUISE
I FINALLY DID IT
I've been wanting to do this meme since I saw it in Sandy's gallery (Carter is effing awesome, btw, you should go check it out). But, because my digital art can be described as, hm... SUCK PIE, I decided to do it on paper. I spent about an hour on it last night (using this little awesome light capsule Chanukkah present) and probably aroun 3-4 hours on it today. As I told Sandy, I SUCK at semi-realism, so this was really hard for me. BUT I DID IT AND IT DIDN'T DIE!
1. If I was a boy, my name would have actually been Max. Yes, he has a sexy collarbone. I have a moderately sexy collarbone. His collarbone is 10 times sexier than mine. Why is he naked? IDK, I was too lazy to draw clothes.
2. I quite like (read: am obsessed with) the show Spring Awakening (I fangirl about it to thin air, because NOBODY has seen it, not even me although I watched is on YouTube), even though it's mildly (read: significantly) inappropriate. I think he would be a kickass Ernst Röbel. The basic idea is that he's a theatre dork, k?
3. I also play piano, but there wasn't enough space. Yes, as small-chested as I may be, I DO actually HAVE boobs, whereas Max does not. I am asexual so far (lol loner crushless me), whereas my MS is GAAAAY. I quoted Mean Girls, that's how gay he is. I don't know why, but I have this deep rooted feeling that if I were a guy, I would be gay. And I have a terrible fashion sense. My dad has a good one, so he basically picks out all of my clothes.
4. My best friend (well, one of my best friends) and I decided that if we were guys, we would be gay and dating each other. In all seriousness, it's totally plausible. Her name, I think, would have been Matthew (even though her name as a girl is nothing like Matthew). He's fabulous, and both him and Max are really into musical theatre.
5. (dead)
6. He's very neat. And he loves books.
7. Self-explanatory. And, yes, he writes in cursive.
8. I would totally glomp him.
9. The text got cut off, but IDGAF
10. My mom is way prettier than that in real life.

AREN'T YOU HAPPY FOR ME, GUYS?!

PS: Reference pictures, I would not be able to LIVE without you.
Haha. You named him Max. >:3
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM

"Because everyone should write a novel about their love lives!" That's a great idea...in the world of Never-Gonna-Happen. Yeah, my failing love life. That'll be fun.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Haha. You named him Max. >:3
OBJECTION! My PARENTS named him Max.
They said they wouldn't be able to pass up on the opportunity to have me perpetually sound like an insurance salesman (combined with my last name it sounds like I could be one). I told them that I loved them too.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM

I joked around and talked with him a lot today, and I'm going to his basketball game tomorrow with one of my old friends.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~