Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 373 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3721  
Old 02-06-2013, 04:04 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
XDD OMG THIS IS WHY I TALK TO YOU. YOU ARE HILARIOUS, A GREAT FRIEND AND FUN TO TALK TO AND EXTREMELY CREATIVE.
>w<
o_o *didn't expect you to react like that*

Are you kidding me? That line was horrible. XD I can't do spur-of-the-moment comedy. Nor can I write in Old English.
Reply With Quote
  #3722  
Old 02-06-2013, 04:07 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
o_o *didn't expect you to react like that*

Are you kidding me? That line was horrible. XD I can't do spur-of-the-moment comedy. Nor can I write in Old English.
XD XD *can't....type.....laughing*
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #3723  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:05 PM
moonbeam moonbeam is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
XD XD *can't....type.....laughing*
XD...

How I'm "supposed" to be after reading Romeo and Juliet:

How I was after reading Romeo and Juliet:

XD
__________________
Death?
I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of living. All kinds of crazy things happen when you're alive.
Reply With Quote
  #3724  
Old 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 971
Default

Today my friend Becca threw skittles at the guy I like and his friends...and then we ran away laughing and she fell down in front of Starbucks laughing...yeah, I should avoid him for a couple days...XD
__________________
I've got the grace of a wombat~my friend
Reply With Quote
  #3725  
Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

I have to read Romeo and Juliet in full. I've read excerpts, but never the whole thing.
I'm currently reading Julius Caesar. I LIKE BRUTUS, KAY?
And my friend kept comparing Gene (A Separate Peace) to Brutus (Julius Caesar) BUT IT'S NOT TRUE CAUSE THERE'S NO CASSIUS TO HIS BRUTUS (and no, Brinker is NOT Cassius)! If anyone, he's Marc Antony and Finny is Caesar because (ahem, I reference Act I Scene II) Caesar tells Antony to touch Cassandra because they can't conceive a child (by the way--WTF) and Antony goes "Yeah, sure, because if you say it it must be", something that Gene does with Finny a lot. BOOM! PROVEN!
Sorry. Nobody on here will get that at all. I apologize for that.
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #3726  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:06 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Seems like ALL of William's plays have a lot of innuendo. e_o Before I had to read some of his plays, I always thought he was this dramatic, serious writer....APPARENTLY NOT... :^B

"But I cannot play the woman! I am growing a moustache!"

"You must. No one else will."
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #3727  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
"But I cannot play the woman! I am growing a moustache!"

"You must. No one else will."
OH GOD YES I REMEMBER THAT!
We saw MND last year done by the Seattle Shakespeare Company. It was awesome.
My current favorite Shakespeare quote: "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars." Just because of TFioS.
OOH or "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much
Which mannerly devotion shows in this
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss"
FEEEELS BECAUSE OF BARE OH GOODNESS ME THE FEEELS
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
  #3728  
Old 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Sandy Sandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: I don't know.
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via MSN to Sandy
Default

(*sneaks onto crush thread*)
.... herro...

I may or may not have a crush on a guy in my art class who looks and acts EXACTLY like Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon



Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I have to read Romeo and Juliet in full. I've read excerpts, but never the whole thing.
I'm currently reading Julius Caesar. I LIKE BRUTUS, KAY?
And my friend kept comparing Gene (A Separate Peace) to Brutus (Julius Caesar) BUT IT'S NOT TRUE CAUSE THERE'S NO CASSIUS TO HIS BRUTUS (and no, Brinker is NOT Cassius)! If anyone, he's Marc Antony and Finny is Caesar because (ahem, I reference Act I Scene II) Caesar tells Antony to touch Cassandra because they can't conceive a child (by the way--WTF) and Antony goes "Yeah, sure, because if you say it it must be", something that Gene does with Finny a lot. BOOM! PROVEN!
Sorry. Nobody on here will get that at all. I apologize for that.
Me when I sense some CassiusxBrutus action going on over here:
o_______O
(*runs to thread*)
Let's discuss. C^8

Hahaha. XD

And oh man, I read Romeo and Juliet once for a project (along with Macbeth and King Lear and like every other Shakespearean play ever x_x) and I lol'd so hard. I loved Romeo's little song thing about "meat at Lent." XD XD XD
Reply With Quote
  #3729  
Old 02-07-2013, 11:26 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

I accidentally ended up shipping Brutus and Caesar in a short not-really-story I had to write for English :P And I'd meant to ship Brutus and Cassius…
Reply With Quote
  #3730  
Old 02-07-2013, 11:28 PM
EmmaR EmmaR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: skeleton hell
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
(*sneaks onto crush thread*)
.... herro...

I may or may not have a crush on a guy in my art class who looks and acts EXACTLY like Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon





Me when I sense some CassiusxBrutus action going on over here:
o_______O
(*runs to thread*)
Let's discuss. C^8

Hahaha. XD

And oh man, I read Romeo and Juliet once for a project (along with Macbeth and King Lear and like every other Shakespearean play ever x_x) and I lol'd so hard. I loved Romeo's little song thing about "meat at Lent." XD XD XD
So, I'm currently reading Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar at the same time. My brain=*poof*
AAAAAAHHH BALCONY SCENE IS SO SWEET EVEN THOUGH IT'S TOTALLY WEIRD AND THE PILGRIM HANDS PART MAKE ME CRY SO HARD BECAUSE OF STUPID STUPID BARE
(I may or may not ship Brutus and Cassius. I just like them. They're cool. And Caesar's weird. And so is Marc Antony. And so is Casca. And so is Cicero. And so is everyone else but Brutus and Cassius because they're amazing and OMG DID YOU KNOW IT'S THE SAME ANTONY IN ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA AS IT IS IN JULIUS CAESAR I BET YOU DID AND I'M JUST AN IDIOT)
__________________
zooweemama
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.