Quantcast The Best Dreams of Puckbrina159! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2013, 06:14 PM

Default The Best Dreams of Puckbrina159!

Okay, so I have some pretty weird dreams that I just have to share.

In one of them I went to visit my grandmother and everything was perfectly normal. I left after my visit and came back the next day and she had aged 10 years. And every time I left and came back the next day she had aged ten years. I don't know.

In another, I was sitting reading a book with these really awesome pictures. They were really detailed and stuff. It was cool! There was a picture of a girl answering the phone, one of a girl jumping in a puddle and another of a boy falling on ice outside. But then I woke up for a sec and then fell back asleep. In that dream it was an animated movie. I wasn't in it or anything, it was just an animated movie. And I saw there was three characters. A boy, and two girls. One girl jumped in a puddle. The other girl answered the phone. The boy fell on ice outside. Creepy right?! I have pictures of the three characters that I drew the next morning after this happened!

I will post more in the comments after you guys comment and tell me some of your dreams!

Bye!
Puckbrina159/Camille

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 05-15-2013, 08:42 PM

Location: *sings* Sooooommmmmeeewwhhhheeerrree over the rainbowwwwww....I WILL KILL YOU! *evil cackle*

I had a dream that I got a 79% on my math quiz and my mom flipped out. :P

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is my friend, Peter the Bunny. Help him achieve world domination by copying and pasting him into your sig.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:22 AM

I'm just going around trying to revive my threads that died now.
So, I've been having a lot of dreams about my best friend (who I miss very much) and my elementary school that for the first time in 5 years I won't be going back to in August.
But last night, I had a dream that for some odd reason the whole class of 4th graders that are in my grade were in my backyard and me and my best friend were dancing around like a bunch of loons and I accidentally hit him in the face while dancing. I just apologized and kept dancing. And then I hit him again while dancing. This time I hugged him (just fooling around) and said, "louise jeez... I keep hitting you! Louise jeez? Why did I say it backwards? Anyway, sorry!" And then since we were in my back yard we went inside an played a game in my room.
It was weird. But in an awesome way.
Puckbrina159/Camille

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan