Quantcast Shadow Realm | Fan Club - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2013, 06:42 AM

Default Shadow Realm | Fan Club

Welcome to the Shadow Realm fan club. Join me if you love the novel by Nikki with the characters that we know so far: Laufeia, Benedict and Eiran. Come and chat about your Layer.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-09-2013, 06:43 AM

Fail. I put this in Never Ending Stories - ugh.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 08-09-2013, 06:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Max, you're da best, bro. Honestly, my book doesn't deserve a fan club... I really can't express my appreciation. This is great. I truly am speechless... It's taken me hours to come to terms with this. Thank you so much. I can't express my thanks. Thank you times infinity is the best equation I can come up with. Thank you thank you thank you...
Old 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Max, you're da best, bro. Honestly, my book doesn't deserve a fan club... I really can't express my appreciation. This is great. I truly am speechless... It's taken me hours to come to terms with this. Thank you so much. I can't express my thanks. Thank you times infinity is the best equation I can come up with. Thank you thank you thank you...
I just really love your book and I thought why not? So how is status going with Shadow Realm? What are you up to so far? How long is it going to be until you post? How long is the book going to be? I am da best, aren't I? XD Sorry, I love your book and I decided to come to the point where a fan club is the thing that I should make for this story! I love Emmery, Laufeia, Eiran and Benedict. Mostly Benedict though.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 08-09-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I just really love your book and I thought why not? So how is status going with Shadow Realm? What are you up to so far? How long is it going to be until you post? How long is the book going to be? I am da best, aren't I? XD Sorry, I love your book and I decided to come to the point where a fan club is the thing that I should make for this story! I love Emmery, Laufeia, Eiran and Benedict. Mostly Benedict though.
You're awesome :3 Truly, truly great.

It's going well– 133 pages, nearly 60000 words. I just posted part three of chapter one

I love Benedict the best, too :3 He's lovely. In an awful way. You see him again in chapter four... being his usual cynical and sarcastic self
Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
You're awesome :3 Truly, truly great.

It's going well– 133 pages, nearly 60000 words. I just posted part three of chapter one

I love Benedict the best, too :3 He's lovely. In an awful way. You see him again in chapter four... being his usual cynical and sarcastic self
Thank you but I think that it's just that your book is amazing and it just has to have one.

60000? WHOA! Well done. C: I think that the whole idea of Layers and Realms are just really cool. I'm jealous of your book, just of how amazing it is. And you write so much so fast. 8^)

He's lovely in an awful way? XD That's interesting. Chapter Four? D: But you said you wouldn't post it if nobody apart from me replies or comments and Jessica reads it. I know she does.

AND YOU POSTED PART THREE? YESSSSSSS.

Could you at least email me the rest of Chapter One and more too? Pwease?
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 08-09-2013, 07:00 PM

*blushes* Thank you. You're books are amazing, too– FW was epic. I can't wait for Dark Journeys.

Well, he is. He's like Sherlock. A total jerk, but lovely all the same. Mainly because he's so intelligent and witty and a brilliant scholar and Mage... darn, I'm rambling XD

Yes, I shall :3 I just wanted to post all of Chapter One on KP– which I might still, do, I'm not sure (Jessica reads it? Really?)– but I'll email you Chapter Two. You haven't even met Luana yet... O.O Darn.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
*blushes* Thank you. You're books are amazing, too– FW was epic. I can't wait for Dark Journeys.

Well, he is. He's like Sherlock. A total jerk, but lovely all the same. Mainly because he's so intelligent and witty and a brilliant scholar and Mage... darn, I'm rambling XD

Yes, I shall :3 I just wanted to post all of Chapter One on KP– which I might still, do, I'm not sure (Jessica reads it? Really?)– but I'll email you Chapter Two. You haven't even met Luana yet... O.O Darn.
Aww thank you. I'm still updating Dark Journeys but I'm getting inspired by Shadow Realm and keep putting things like description into it and that gives me more words which is amazing. O.O

Well, he sounds like a Flix to me, too. He sounds like a complete jerk, weirdo, idiot yet he's loving all the same. I love my characters– they are so amazing. I love stories, too.

Yay, can you possibly do that today because I've got a lot of time on my hands to read anything of yours? Yes, email me the rest of Chapter One and then Chapter Two, also. Meanwhile I'll finish reading Part Three of Shadow Realms' Chapter One.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 08-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Aww, thanks I just have a post-it-note stuck on my computer that lists the senses... when I get stuck I just say what's stuff like and such.

Ah, Flix. I love Flix :3 He's great.

I'll try to– I would've done it earlier but someone hacked my email O.o No jokes. I changed all my passwords– email, Facebook, everything. And I keep switching them XD
Old 08-09-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Aww, thanks I just have a post-it-note stuck on my computer that lists the senses... when I get stuck I just say what's stuff like and such.

Ah, Flix. I love Flix :3 He's great.

I'll try to– I would've done it earlier but someone hacked my email O.o No jokes. I changed all my passwords– email, Facebook, everything. And I keep switching them XD
Post-it-note? Like—oh. Okay and they have descriptive words, I am assuming? I just love your ideas It'd be cool writing a book with you but y'know. XD How do you write so much so fast, though, Nikki?

Flix: Aww, thank you. You're so delicate and nice. :3

O_O You got hacked? Someone hacked your email? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Did they do anything else? Yeah, you got to keep privacy on and protection and whatever to do, don't you? :P

Hey, how long is each of the chapters seperately?
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains

Tags
beirax, benikki<3, best book ever, bestbookeva, emmeryissexytootho, flaming mangoes, future bestseller, luammery yesh, lyall_areyel_was_here, mmmmmm benedict..., my mango was here, shadow realm, what a sexy novel