Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 494 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2013, 12:07 PM

Okay. So this is a bit different but I need your advice. I also give a warning that there's some mature content in this story:
My friend is 15 and a sophomore. She's completely single. There's this guy named Cody who graduated a year and a half ago and he's been dating another friend for three years. They broke up last week very roughly. He was totally depressed by it but...he began messaging my 15-year old friend a day or two ago. He would get enormously stoned and start sexually sweet-talking her. There's more to it but that's the gist. She asked me for help but I had no idea what to do...
Any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Okay. So this is a bit different but I need your advice. I also give a warning that there's some mature content in this story:
My friend is 15 and a sophomore. She's completely single. There's this guy named Cody who graduated a year and a half ago and he's been dating another friend for three years. They broke up last week very roughly. He was totally depressed by it but...he began messaging my 15-year old friend a day or two ago. He would get enormously stoned and start sexually sweet-talking her. There's more to it but that's the gist. She asked me for help but I had no idea what to do...
Any suggestions?
Uhmmm... he sounds like a creep, to be honest. :3 Tell your friend to stay away from him >.< And a 15 year old probably shouldn't be dating or sexting a like 20-year-old.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:54 PM

Mature-ish content.

I'm 14 and a sophomore in high school. I'm not popular or anything, in fact, I'm in the stereotypical Asian nerd group but I don't look like it because my dad's white. I'm a serial crusher: I get a crush on every single good-looking guy who ever talks, looks, or interacts in some way with me. So here's the problem: Even though guys think I'm hot, they never get emotional crushes on me. For example, I've seen the texts between one of my crushes and our mutual friend and they're discussing certain... er... body parts of mine and it's pretty X-rated. But, when I admitted to liking him, he said that it wasn't a mutual crushing. This isn't the first time something like this has happened either.

HELP?
Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Any suggestions?
okay so yup he sounds like a creep. point out to your friend that he was stoned and, seeing as it was a few days after he broke up with his girlfriend, it seems kinda like just a rebound, something to take her place, you know? and tell your friend that it's 110% okay for her to just tell him to f*** off and stop being a creep.
and if you talk to him at all remind him that sex between a minor and an adult is a crime sooo he should be careful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
Mature-ish content.

I'm 14 and a sophomore in high school. I'm not popular or anything, in fact, I'm in the stereotypical Asian nerd group but I don't look like it because my dad's white. I'm a serial crusher: I get a crush on every single good-looking guy who ever talks, looks, or interacts in some way with me. So here's the problem: Even though guys think I'm hot, they never get emotional crushes on me. For example, I've seen the texts between one of my crushes and our mutual friend and they're discussing certain... er... body parts of mine and it's pretty X-rated. But, when I admitted to liking him, he said that it wasn't a mutual crushing. This isn't the first time something like this has happened either.

HELP?
oh that conversation sounds really awkward ._.
i have no idea dude crushes are weird
Old 11-09-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Any suggestions?
I'd just advice her to avoid him at all costs - don't reply to his messages or texts, avoid conversation in real life, ect. If it gets really serious, you might have to tell someone.

((death, white lies))
Old 11-11-2013, 07:11 PM

hE WAS WEARING RED SKINNY JEANS TODAY I NEED HELP SHIT

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-12-2013, 01:14 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

He's going to be at the same concert as me and it's my favorite band in the entire world and it's not one of those huge concerts either so we're going to see each other and I'm freaking going to cry so much that day and oh my gosh help me this will be fabulous and there's gonna be a wall of hugs and i want to hug him please let him be on the other side of the wall please please please that would be wonderful okay thank you bye

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-14-2013, 12:28 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Oops *accidentally stumbles into thread that's pretty much abandoned except for me because I haven't actually told any of my friends about my crush i don't know why so you guys have to suffer through my chatter*

So me and my mom were sitting in front of the driving school and I look up and out of no where my crush and his friend appear in front of our car and he just stands there waving at me for like a minute and I just sit there waving back like an awkward potato.
I hope he didn't expect me to get out of the car and talk to him .-. I might have died.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-14-2013, 07:14 AM

I smiled at him again but I think he thinks I'm creepy.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-14-2013, 08:37 AM

but you two would have to be adorable

And don't worry, the guy I liked last year thought I was really creepy, and now he just thinks I'm quirky and weird and disorganized and cool.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~