Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 23 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2013, 04:29 PM

i sung the whole chorus of mama by mcr last night, according to EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE HOLD by sleep-talking.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 11-04-2013, 05:10 PM

I had a dream involving a battle at Camp Half-Blood and one of my closest friends was dead (from a tunnel collapse in a prior battle.)

Now elaborating.

So I was sleeping with my sister, and then I did something bad or something, and went through the back exit and then came back and my sister was gone and I was at this rock place, and Reyna was there, and something happened I dunno and then I was down at Camp Half Blood trying out a bunch of different weapons and stuff and apparently I was a daughter of poseidon in this dream. Then someone attacked Camp. While this was happening, I discovered these two files on my close friends E and V who don't go to my school anymore and I started crying cause V had died in a tunnel collapse in a prior battle getting E and I to safety, and I have no idea where E was in this dream. Someone asked me why I was crying and I told them and then I was trying to pick out a weapon. And I was getting all nervous before the battle... And then I woke up.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 11-04-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I now keep a dream journal on my phone ('tis a memo), and write in it as soon as I wake up. I never realized how incomplete my thoughts are at seven o'clock in the morning. O.o

Heehee... I've been dreaming about my fictional dream boyfriend, from a book I read. :3 I've also dreamt about the book I'm writing right now... messed up stuff.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:14 AM

I had a dream where I was in this mansion, and two people I know (friends/aquaintances) were there. something about a secret passage in the bathroom. My female friend (she and my guy friendish start with the same letter so I'll call her KS and him KL) and I went exploring in it and then we texted KL who didn't believe us at first but then found us and then we all went exploring together and we got to a bunch of different rooms and at one point we got to the door to the balcony on the roof and I wish we would have hung out on it but we didn't and kept exploring. Apparently this was my grandparents' house and it was night and yeah and After a while KL was walking KS and I back to our rooms, and then I woke up. It was cool. :3

Last edited by SilverMoon; 09-05-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:40 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I dreamt about Benedict from my book. In a non-creepy way, of course. :3

We were in my house (Emmery, Benedict, Eiran, Luana and I, for anyone who knows Shadow Realm), and for some reason there was a carriage where the table was supposed to be. In the carriage was Benedict's father– which is really weird, 'cause his dad never comes into any of the books, and Benedict can't remember him because all the people of his species have amnesia. I have roughly done his past and family anyways, because even though he can't remember them, they shaped how he is.

Anyways, Benedict and his father, Victor, never got along. I guess they're too similar... but Benedict has more morals, so his dad is prone to doing vicious things. Not to Benedict– he did love his son– but to everybody else that he didn't care about. In the dream, Benedict was quite a bit younger than he is in the books, probably about 18, and he was terrified of his father, but didn't want to show it. The majority of the dream was me telling him how to face his father, how to conceal his fear, ect.

(/endofconfusingdreamrant/)
Old 12-26-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
I dreamt about Benedict from my book. In a non-creepy way, of course. :3

We were in my house (Emmery, Benedict, Eiran, Luana and I, for anyone who knows Shadow Realm), and for some reason there was a carriage where the table was supposed to be. In the carriage was Benedict's father– which is really weird, 'cause his dad never comes into any of the books, and Benedict can't remember him because all the people of his species have amnesia. I have roughly done his past and family anyways, because even though he can't remember them, they shaped how he is.

Anyways, Benedict and his father, Victor, never got along. I guess they're too similar... but Benedict has more morals, so his dad is prone to doing vicious things. Not to Benedict– he did love his son– but to everybody else that he didn't care about. In the dream, Benedict was quite a bit younger than he is in the books, probably about 18, and he was terrified of his father, but didn't want to show it. The majority of the dream was me telling him how to face his father, how to conceal his fear, ect.

(/endofconfusingdreamrant/)
that sounds pretty cool

none of my dreams are ever really vivid so i can't say much

-relatable post #234
Old 12-28-2013, 11:03 AM

I hate bad dreams... I woke up with my hand on my forehead and half in tears this morning.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 01-01-2014, 08:00 PM

I ACTUALLY DREAMT LAST NIGHT
I just remembered this dream

The dream was about Edolas except it wasn't actually like Edolas at all XD. There was something with Mystogan and some other part in the beginning about a prison of some sort? And then I 'appeared', and it was some sort of river. There were lots of people there and it was like the river was being used for a pool of some sort. There was an island in the center of the river, and I went on it. But it was like artificial-ish? Yeah. So, this guy tried to help me 'cause I was trying to find Edolas Fairy Tail and he told me to go in some direction (pretty sure it was Northeast or Northwest) and then the Royal Army showed up and there was a big struggle, I got away but he didn't. There might have been some point when I almost drowned? But then I was on this path next to the river and there were these green hills and I was staring at them all dramatically XD. And then I followed the path in the said direction until I came to the beach. And I was like, 'what now?' and then I was in this beachside hotel there. I was on the patio of some rich people's condo and then they came out and were reprimanding me for trespassing and then a couple of my friends showed up? Then I was in an airport and I found my mom and some more of my friends showed up and I asked them about finding Edolas Fairy Tail and they were all like 'there's a flight leaving soon heading to near where it is' and then while waiting for the plane my friends and I were all goofing around. After that, we were in line to get on the plane, but it was kind of weird, not like a normal plane or airport at all. We were just about to get on the plane when I woke up.

It was quite a vivid dream for me. It was very weird but it was a good dream and very interesting. I hope to keep dreaming this vividly- I love when I get dreams like this.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 01-03-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:08 PM

Idk if this counts, but back when swim season started I would have stress dreams that involved my waking up at 4:30 and ACTUALLY LITERALLY TRYING TO SWIM IN MY BED with my coach standing over me and yelling. Those sucked.

-Douglas Adams
Old 01-01-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Idk if this counts, but back when swim season started I would have stress dreams that involved my waking up at 4:30 and ACTUALLY LITERALLY TRYING TO SWIM IN MY BED with my coach standing over me and yelling. Those sucked.
I'm sorry, but I started laughing when I read this. It was funny!
The yelling part reminds me of the coach at our pool. I had him as a teacher for swimming lessons once, and you can hear him really well, underneath the water! Maybe its all swim team coaches, or maybe we just have a loud one ...

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings