Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 77 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #761  
Old 02-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

everyone is leaving ;-;
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
(*lip quivers*)
Do you wanna co-write a novel? You said before that you did...
holy crup that made me sound like Anna didn't it



;_____; Whatever happened to Paper Cranes?
Yeah, I do, Ash. I just... can't be on Kidpub anymore. If you wanted to, we could communicate through docs and write it together.
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 03-01-2014, 02:06 AM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
(*lip quivers*)
Do you wanna co-write a novel? You said before that you did...
holy crup that made me sound like Anna didn't it



;_____; Whatever happened to Paper Cranes?
i got lazy and forgot to post it ;-;
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 03-01-2014, 09:46 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

Guys Stop Leaving
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 03-03-2014, 12:04 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
Yeah, I do, Ash. I just... can't be on Kidpub anymore. If you wanted to, we could communicate through docs and write it together.
Sorry for the late reply...
To be completely honest, I...at the moment, I really don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. Even on KP. And I'm really not that confident in my writing ability at the moment, either. Especially since...well...let's just say there's a lot been going on in my life that has to do with my writing. It hasn't been very fun. And after all that's happened, a part of me really just wants to go back to the way it was BEFORE I joined KP...I write for myself, and no one else gets to see what I create. That way, no one judges it, no one ignores it, no one gets involved. Much safer that way.

I'm not saying that I'm leaving, don't get me wrong. O_O I'm just...having a rough patch. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. (*sad sigh*) I'm just...still really upset over what's happened. And I'm afraid to come out of my shell again.

I would LOVE to do a novel with you... <:^3 Just, after I get my footing again, y'know? You can understand that...right, Kenny? X_X (*feels really bad*)
Reply With Quote
  #766  
Old 03-03-2014, 02:40 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Sorry for the late reply...
To be completely honest, I...at the moment, I really don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. Even on KP. And I'm really not that confident in my writing ability at the moment, either. Especially since...well...let's just say there's a lot been going on in my life that has to do with my writing. It hasn't been very fun. And after all that's happened, a part of me really just wants to go back to the way it was BEFORE I joined KP...I write for myself, and no one else gets to see what I create. That way, no one judges it, no one ignores it, no one gets involved. Much safer that way.

I'm not saying that I'm leaving, don't get me wrong. O_O I'm just...having a rough patch. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. (*sad sigh*) I'm just...still really upset over what's happened. And I'm afraid to come out of my shell again.

I would LOVE to do a novel with you... <:^3 Just, after I get my footing again, y'know? You can understand that...right, Kenny? X_X (*feels really bad*)
yeah, I do

I guess you can contact me through your contact tab. I hope everything works out.
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Old 03-03-2014, 02:54 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
yeah, I do

I guess you can contact me through your contact tab. I hope everything works out.
I definitely will! Thanks for understanding. (*hugs*) I'm sorry, though. x_X

Quick question, though...what shall become of our five billion paged NES? ;_; (Also skdbfkjbs KJBFAK lakdjfbakb KJABDKJBA I'M GONNA MISS SEEING YOUR NAME ON THE SIDEBAR SO MUCH *sobs into your shirt*)
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Old 03-03-2014, 05:17 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
I definitely will! Thanks for understanding. (*hugs*) I'm sorry, though. x_X

Quick question, though...what shall become of our five billion paged NES? ;_; (Also skdbfkjbs KJBFAK lakdjfbakb KJABDKJBA I'M GONNA MISS SEEING YOUR NAME ON THE SIDEBAR SO MUCH *sobs into your shirt*)
I was wondering if I could make an NES, and some people (like you) join.

What? I said nothing.
Nothing is here, nope.
I said
nothing
nothing
nothing
.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Old 03-03-2014, 06:07 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I was wondering if I could make an NES, and some people (like you) join.

What? I said nothing.
Nothing is here, nope.
I said
nothing
nothing
nothing
.
Sure, Max, I'd love to. <:^) But, like I told Kendra...I think I need a little time to find my footing again. Maybe a week or so. I dunno. Maybe a new NES could help my writing ability? X_x What's it gonna be about?
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 03-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

I probably won't be on for a few days. :/
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.