Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2014, 09:37 PM

Default KidPub College (2)

guys this was a banging awesome nes we need to start it over
here is the original thread
i'm just gonna copy some of the original thread over here ok and add some other shtuff

---

Welcome to one of the world's best colleges with some of the world's best scholars. As a fresh batch of students are accepted in, trouble is bound to sneak into the pristine halls and classrooms as well. Classes are difficult and homework in inevitable, and yet people still find the time to have the time of their lives.

Welcome, students. Prepare for some wild misadventures.
---

Name:
Age (18 to 22, please):
Appearance (can be made up):
**Roommate/Roommates:
Interests:
Other:

*Doesn't have to just be male or female! Anything you identify as! I just want to make sure I get everyone's pronouns right c:
**You'll have to work this out for yourselves, guys. If you don't want a roomie, that's perfectly okay. If you don't have one and want one, we'll set you up with another roomie-less person.

I think that's it...but yeah guys sign up this was a great NES when it was first made and no one's been able to revive it really so <33

((death, white lies))
Old 06-30-2014, 09:40 PM

Name: Arin
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 (heck yeah)
Personality: out-going, amicable, boisterous and shy at times, depending on the situation. Has few, close friends. Is semi-intelligent. (lol that is a generous description of my intelligence)
Appearance (can be made up): Short, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, medium build, 6 foot (dude that probs will not happen but whatever ^-^)
Interests: shipping, writing, reading, soccer, pranking <--- especially this, eating, hanging with friendsss
Other: Is obsessed with Nilent which actually happens in this NES

this sign up was made 6 months ago when i was a weirdo so sorry about that

roommates: idk whoever wants to room with me

-relatable post #234
Old 06-30-2014, 09:41 PM

Name: Alice
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: A bit shy and quiet when I first meet you. Then gets chatty and sometimes even annoying. (I know, right?) Makes jokes without realizing.
Appearance (can be made up): I have black hair that's never out of its ponytail and the entire ponytail's this coral pink/magenta/red/bronzeish color. Also, I have bronze highlights that are sunbleached red. Pale skin and tall.
**Roommate/Roommates: idk
Interests: Art, reading, and writing
Other:

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-30-2014, 09:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

And heeeeeeere's my form.

Name: Nikki Levesley
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: Her wit, sarcasm and intelligence are her main– although most certainly not best– traits. Never without a sardonic remark, she's prone to snapping back if anyone criticizes her, but usually doesn't mean it if she's saying it to her friends. Very cynical and pessimistic, as well as stubborn and more than a little arrogant. She has a few good friends, and has fairly good social skills, but prefers being alone, unless she's with any of her best friends. However, she's also creative and artsy, and enjoys partying as much as any university student. Often quotes people like Shakespeare, Machiavelli and Aristotle, and plays the piano and violin (teehee I wish I played the violin).
Appearance (can be made up): (ugh too lazy to elaborate) Long, curly, beer-coloured brown hair, dark stormy blue eyes, vampire-pale skin. Average height, about 5"6 (I might actually get there one day), and slim. Athletic, she's very fast and has quick reactions. Dresses in dark, simple clothes– jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. Doesn't like wearing shorts, except for sports, and almost always dons a jacket overtop. Loves hats, such as fezzes, stetsons, bowler hats, jazz hats and top hats.
**Roommate/Roommates: Emmery, until Silent gets back, and then the Grand Shithead (omg that's a perfect name for him guys <33)
Interests: Fencing, chemistry, biology, philosophy, physics, Shakespeare, political sciences, writing, reading and music. AND MACHIAVELLI. <333
Other: Haha I'm such a lil' Benedict. Except a helluva lot more impulsive.

Last edited by saphiremoon; 07-01-2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: roooooooommmmiiiiiieeeeessssssss
Old 06-30-2014, 09:58 PM

iM EXCITED GUYS

((death, white lies))
Old 06-30-2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
iM EXCITED GUYS
fill out a form bro

-relatable post #234
Old 06-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Who wants to room with me? c:
Old 06-30-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Who wants to room with me? c:
silent as soon as he gets back

-relatable post #234
Old 06-30-2014, 10:12 PM

Name: Ellie
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 i guess
Personality: good student, studies hard, intelligent, sometimes witty; sort of shy and sometimes deals with social anxiety but for the most part is really happy and fairly engaging with close friends; creative, artsy; prefers get-togethers with a few good friends as opposed to full-blown parties; into sort of darker and emotional things (movies, books, quotes, etc.).
Appearance (can be made up): a little under average height, slim, short medium brown pixie cut with dyed purple bangs, hazelnut brown eyes, sort of a tan/olive skin color; tends to wear lots of blacks/darker colors sometimes with dramatic bits of color. wears a lot of skirts and dressy casual stuff (is that a thing?) and likes hats, scarves, pins, and unique jewelry or head pieces. make-up is usually light eyeshadow, fancy looking eyeliner, mascara, and dark pink lipstick so yeah
**Roommate/Roommates: Lena and Arin ((we're still doing this right))
Interests: listening to music, youtubers, writing, reading, languages, cool clothes and styles and stuff, make-up, drawing, art, hanging out with my roomies c:, broadway shows, acting, singing, card games, dramatic tv shows (esp crime shows), darker/emotional sotryline stuffs, and i guess tumblr idk. also anime and shipping
Other: so that's a me
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize

Last edited by JoMarch; 06-30-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
silent as soon as he gets back
Please, no. ;-;

if he ever comes back

Tags
'lena the cook', aliam, alice and william, badass thread, hi i'm back i'm silent, hulk smash!, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, oikise brotp: present, sloe, wendy waz here!