Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 634 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2014, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
You guys are the cutest ever omg <3
i know i love us
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts – they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
a lionheart.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
i know i love us
Ikr hi I emailed you btw <3
Old 07-17-2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
So we were sitting in my room listening to music with the door locked (my family was home). and so we listened to this new (to us) song by a band I really love and she really likes two of their songs. The song was romantic, but also, ahh… a tad sexual. (Kiss You Inside Out by Hedley) I was like oops we should not play this while my parents were home
Bro do you not play sexual songs with your parents around? My dad and I have rocked out in the car to I Don't Care and I've watched Spring Awakening with my mom like 4 times and people have sex on stage in that (I mean, it's acting, but still). I just showed my parents Heathers (the musical) and there's an entire song about balls, followed up with a song where the main lyrics is "everybody was swordfighting in her mouth".
Old 07-17-2014, 01:52 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Bro do you not play sexual songs with your parents around? My dad and I have rocked out in the car to I Don't Care and I've watched Spring Awakening with my mom like 4 times and people have sex on stage in that (I mean, it's acting, but still). I just showed my parents Heathers (the musical) and there's an entire song about balls, followed up with a song where the main lyrics is "everybody was swordfighting in her mouth".
no not usually but like
a romantic sexy song
while it's just me and my girlfriend in my room
with the door closed and locked
Old 07-17-2014, 05:57 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic
Default Weird date, or what?

(possible harassment tw, I don;t know, it was kind of funny at the time)

Okay. I had a date with Tom today, where we went out for a walk around a park. If you look on the EVT, you will see I had already had ONE major shouting match (which I could recite because it was hilarious, but not relevant to the whole date thing). First of all a group of kids started mocking Tom's accent...he talks normally. No strong accent. To which Tom and I began mocking them, which was hilarious (they tried to insult my boots, claiming they were 'motorbike boots'. COMPLIMENT, MUCH?). So yeah, fun.

At one point, because the kids made no sense, I pointed out they didn't even sound like they were speaking English. So Tom said 'yeah, are you guys German?', or words to that effect. AT WHICH POINT I MADE SOME KIND OF NAZI JOKE, FORGETTING WE WERE NEXT TO A WAR MEMORIAL.

Top marks me.

The kids kept shouting, we kept laughing. Tom misheard the motorbike 'insult' for a threat, that they were threatening to get a motorbike gang on us (NOW AN INSIDE JOKE) It was brilliant (I love winning arguments. It makes me happy).

Then we saw a guy smoking something that clearly was not tobacco, riding on a bike (HE'S THE MOTORBIKE GANG!!?!), right past us. Some old people looked at us weirdly.

Walking. Normal stuff. Then we passed the cyclist again. That's when it got weird. He was probably late-twenties at the youngest, and he started hitting on me. When he asked where I was from, I told him to piss off, and, grinning, started to walk away. And he followed. Tom panicked and we ran away. We lost him, and I went to find a weapon to defend us if we saw him again. We were then paranoid, running away from everything and every cyclist was clearly trying to rape me. The guy found himself some other cyclist friends. Good riddance. TOM MADE ME GET RID OF THE STICK (annoyed, because of what happened next).

The guy cycled right past us, looking at me all the time as he did so. So I threw a stick at him. He stopped, surprised, and asked 'what was that for?'. I grinned, psycho-ish-ly and said 'because you're an arsehole.' And then we left. Tom was pissed off at me, but I found it funny. The guy was clearly stupid and pathetic as well as high, I had a supply of big-ass sticks, Tom had his phone to call the police if he needed to. We took a long route out of the park just in case, though. Not going to that park for a while.

Is it bad that I had fun, running around, waving sticks, shouting at those kids (we bumped into them again, and we won again. Tom was scared they were going to gather a horde and kill us)? I didn't feel threatened. If I had, I'd have told my parents, or we would have called the police, or I'd have kept hold of that original big-ass stick. Tom thinks I'm absolutely mental, mind you. Probably right.

Anyway, I think I got high on adrenaline from all the running away from potential rapists, and successful arguments do tend to make me really happy (especially if the other party are idiots). I had fun. Weird or what?
Old 07-17-2014, 10:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
(possible harassment tw, I don;t know, it was kind of funny at the time)

Okay. I had a date with Tom today, where we went out for a walk around a park. If you look on the EVT, you will see I had already had ONE major shouting match (which I could recite because it was hilarious, but not relevant to the whole date thing). First of all a group of kids started mocking Tom's accent...he talks normally. No strong accent. To which Tom and I began mocking them, which was hilarious (they tried to insult my boots, claiming they were 'motorbike boots'. COMPLIMENT, MUCH?). So yeah, fun.

At one point, because the kids made no sense, I pointed out they didn't even sound like they were speaking English. So Tom said 'yeah, are you guys German?', or words to that effect. AT WHICH POINT I MADE SOME KIND OF NAZI JOKE, FORGETTING WE WERE NEXT TO A WAR MEMORIAL.

Top marks me.

The kids kept shouting, we kept laughing. Tom misheard the motorbike 'insult' for a threat, that they were threatening to get a motorbike gang on us (NOW AN INSIDE JOKE) It was brilliant (I love winning arguments. It makes me happy).

Then we saw a guy smoking something that clearly was not tobacco, riding on a bike (HE'S THE MOTORBIKE GANG!!?!), right past us. Some old people looked at us weirdly.

Walking. Normal stuff. Then we passed the cyclist again. That's when it got weird. He was probably late-twenties at the youngest, and he started hitting on me. When he asked where I was from, I told him to piss off, and, grinning, started to walk away. And he followed. Tom panicked and we ran away. We lost him, and I went to find a weapon to defend us if we saw him again. We were then paranoid, running away from everything and every cyclist was clearly trying to rape me. The guy found himself some other cyclist friends. Good riddance. TOM MADE ME GET RID OF THE STICK (annoyed, because of what happened next).

The guy cycled right past us, looking at me all the time as he did so. So I threw a stick at him. He stopped, surprised, and asked 'what was that for?'. I grinned, psycho-ish-ly and said 'because you're an arsehole.' And then we left. Tom was pissed off at me, but I found it funny. The guy was clearly stupid and pathetic as well as high, I had a supply of big-ass sticks, Tom had his phone to call the police if he needed to. We took a long route out of the park just in case, though. Not going to that park for a while.

Is it bad that I had fun, running around, waving sticks, shouting at those kids (we bumped into them again, and we won again. Tom was scared they were going to gather a horde and kill us)? I didn't feel threatened. If I had, I'd have told my parents, or we would have called the police, or I'd have kept hold of that original big-ass stick. Tom thinks I'm absolutely mental, mind you. Probably right.

Anyway, I think I got high on adrenaline from all the running away from potential rapists, and successful arguments do tend to make me really happy (especially if the other party are idiots). I had fun. Weird or what?
That sounds like the perfect date.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:02 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

do you ever get the urge to just jump on your crush and yell 'cuddle!'
Old 07-17-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
no not usually but like
a romantic sexy song
while it's just me and my girlfriend in my room
with the door closed and locked
ohhhhhhh i get it
Old 07-18-2014, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
do you ever get the urge to just jump on your crush and yell 'cuddle!'
i sometimes do and she's immune 2 it now
Old 07-18-2014, 09:45 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

communication is great in a relationship
like "hey wanna have sex while our vows are being read at our wedding it'll make for like the best story ever"

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~