Quantcast NEW AND IMPORVED BOOK COVERS! YAY! :) (Please order!) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Cover Businesses
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2014, 08:57 AM

Title: The Six Amulets
Author(s): Sam Winslow
Picture(s): There is a girl with brown curly hair that gets lighter down at the tips, dark brown eyes and tan skin. She is facing the opposite direction of the camera, but facing sideways. A glowing purple amulet on her neck. It is very visible. And to her right there is a boy facing the camera wearing a blue glowing amulet. He's wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He has brown hair with a quiff, tan skin and brown eyes as well. Black background
Fonts/Colors: or something similar
Size: Average

Sorry about all of the specifics... can you do it?
Old 08-13-2014, 07:58 PM

Location: Where else would I be besides the Gryffindor common room?
Username: reneebook

Title: Vampire Struck

Author: Renee Book

What You Want: two humans in the left side looking worried and a werewolf unwantedly mind-controlling four vampires in the background on the right.

Font: Lucidia Handwriting (I think that's what it's called)

Extras: all seven people female, werewolf has auburn hair and is wearing black hood, orange tank-tops, jean-shorts, and black boots. One vampire has green-highlighted purple hair, a black mini-dress, and gold boots. Another has blonde hair and a pink sweater-dress (feet not shown). Another vampire has a long black, furry black boots dress and mid-back-length dark brown hair. The last vampire has black hair, a jean-skirt, and pink top with pointed ruffles (feet hidden ). The human on the left has shoulder-length black hair, gold top, and red pants (half of legs and both feet hidden). The human on the right has a white and pink striped shirt, long black hair in a ponytail, and white pants (half of legs and both feet hidden).

Background: hallway with lockers

Sorry if this is too complicated. I just need a second choice for the book cover. I also want it copyright free.

Last edited by reneebook; 08-13-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Tags
covers, fun, third buiness, vampire struck