Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 661 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6601  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

I just want someone to talk to. Not even romantic. Just someone with no drama and no insecurities just talking and living. Just a purely platonic relationship with no complications.

I don't know. I just want someone I can call up lat.e at night and talk to. Someone who when I'm feeling sad I can call them anytime and we don't even have to talk about anything, I'll just call them in the middle of the night wanting to talk about giraffes or constellations or something and they'll understand. They'll just know. And we make stupid puns and we can say anything, ask anything, and we don't have to feel scared that the other person will think that it's weird or annoying.

Ugh. Why does it have to be so hard to get this? It doesn't have to be so difficult. Uuuugggghhhh.
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #6602  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

And also if one day I'm just like, "I really just don't want to talk to you" they understand and won't be offended and won't press me to talk.

That would be nice.

Also they bring me dark chocolate and muffins.

That's about it.
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #6603  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:21 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I just want someone to talk to. Not even romantic. Just someone with no drama and no insecurities just talking and living. Just a purely platonic relationship with no complications.

I don't know. I just want someone I can call up lat.e at night and talk to. Someone who when I'm feeling sad I can call them anytime and we don't even have to talk about anything, I'll just call them in the middle of the night wanting to talk about giraffes or constellations or something and they'll understand. They'll just know. And we make stupid puns and we can say anything, ask anything, and we don't have to feel scared that the other person will think that it's weird or annoying.

Ugh. Why does it have to be so hard to get this? It doesn't have to be so difficult. Uuuugggghhhh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
And also if one day I'm just like, "I really just don't want to talk to you" they understand and won't be offended and won't press me to talk.

That would be nice.

Also they bring me dark chocolate and muffins.

That's about it.
YES.
No one understands when I say this. They always think I mean a boyfriend instead. -_-
Reply With Quote
  #6604  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
Okay. i miss seeing him. Like, a lot. Haven't seen him in a while. Like a week now. He's visiting his cousins in New Mexico, and soon he's leaving to see him mom as I explained further back. Man, just needed to vent.
(psst i live in new mexico)
(random)
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #6605  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:24 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
(psst i live in new mexico)
(random)
(what if his cousins are your neighbors)
Reply With Quote
  #6606  
Old 08-25-2014, 07:42 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I just want someone to talk to. Not even romantic. Just someone with no drama and no insecurities just talking and living. Just a purely platonic relationship with no complications.

I don't know. I just want someone I can call up lat.e at night and talk to. Someone who when I'm feeling sad I can call them anytime and we don't even have to talk about anything, I'll just call them in the middle of the night wanting to talk about giraffes or constellations or something and they'll understand. They'll just know. And we make stupid puns and we can say anything, ask anything, and we don't have to feel scared that the other person will think that it's weird or annoying.

Ugh. Why does it have to be so hard to get this? It doesn't have to be so difficult. Uuuugggghhhh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
And also if one day I'm just like, "I really just don't want to talk to you" they understand and won't be offended and won't press me to talk.

That would be nice.

Also they bring me dark chocolate and muffins.

That's about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
YES.
No one understands when I say this. They always think I mean a boyfriend instead. -_-
I want that kind of a relationship sooooooooo badly. I just can't seem to put that need into words--you did that perfectly!

And, to be honest, I don't want it to be romantic. At all. As great as that would be, I know full well I'm still way too young for a serious relationship. Plus trust issues are a thing. I'd be much more willing to trust a best friend than a boyfriend. Does that make sense? X_x
Reply With Quote
  #6607  
Old 08-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

damn your pretty eyes i don't even know you and i don't think i like you but your eyes are gorgeous
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #6608  
Old 08-25-2014, 08:28 PM
cloudwriter cloudwriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In Brazil. (I wish)
Posts: 12,490
Default

So I need help xD

I like this guy, who's a foreign exchange student. And we've been talking on Facebook, and he seems pretty cool. (: Problem is, he usually responds with one-word answers and if you've ever talked to someone like that, you know how hard it is to keep a conversation going. I don't know if he's shy, or doesn't really know English that well (although he seems to have a pretty good grasp on English) or if he just doesn't want to talk to me.

Anyways, what I'm really asking is: how do you have a good conversation with someone like this? I know he likes riding dirt-bikes from his profile page, but I know absolutely NOTHING about dirt bikes. xD I also thought about asking him to teach me German, but I don't know, that just seems creepy to me and asking him about his life seems to broad and personal. Soo...help? Anyone? xD
__________________
No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.


Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

____________
I stopped searching for monsters
under the bed
when I realized they were
inside of me.

-quote on dA
Reply With Quote
  #6609  
Old 08-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
So I need help xD

I like this guy, who's a foreign exchange student. And we've been talking on Facebook, and he seems pretty cool. (: Problem is, he usually responds with one-word answers and if you've ever talked to someone like that, you know how hard it is to keep a conversation going. I don't know if he's shy, or doesn't really know English that well (although he seems to have a pretty good grasp on English) or if he just doesn't want to talk to me.

Anyways, what I'm really asking is: how do you have a good conversation with someone like this? I know he likes riding dirt-bikes from his profile page, but I know absolutely NOTHING about dirt bikes. xD I also thought about asking him to teach me German, but I don't know, that just seems creepy to me and asking him about his life seems to broad and personal. Soo...help? Anyone? xD
Ask if he's read any good books lately that's what I always do.
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #6610  
Old 08-25-2014, 08:47 PM
cloudwriter cloudwriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In Brazil. (I wish)
Posts: 12,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Ask if he's read any good books lately that's what I always do.
Thanks xD I have so many questions about Germany and languages and foreign exchange and stuff but they all sound creepy/weird in my head so I usually don't ask them. xD
__________________
No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.


Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

____________
I stopped searching for monsters
under the bed
when I realized they were
inside of me.

-quote on dA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.