Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 685 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
Thanks. c:
I don't know that many boys, as homeschooled and living in the middle of nowhere. Most of the boys around here are jerks, but there are only two that I think are cute. So, how do you know/meet so many guys?
I'm literally like you. I live close to a farm and I'm homeschooled too. I meet/know a lot of boys from get togethers (clubs), church, etc

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:16 PM

Soooo I'm kind of in love with a 6 foot tall Australian guy who's a couple years older than me but acts like a nine-year-old most of the time (apart from when he's talking seriously about self-harm or his music or his past).

...And I don't have the slightest idea how this happened??? hhhhhhh >w< (*lies on the floor*) i did not ask for this
Old 11-19-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I'm literally like you. I live close to a farm and I'm homeschooled too. I meet/know a lot of boys from get togethers (clubs), church, etc
There are not that many boys in my churh, only one, and he's a few years younger than me, and I'd never be into him. We used to have get togethers, but no more...
Hey, how old are you? Just asking, you don't have to answer.
Do you have any suggestions to meet boys?
Old 11-19-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Soooo I'm kind of in love with a 6 foot tall Australian guy who's a couple years older than me but acts like a nine-year-old most of the time (apart from when he's talking seriously about self-harm or his music or his past).

...And I don't have the slightest idea how this happened??? hhhhhhh >w< (*lies on the floor*) i did not ask for this
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG HE SOUNDS WoNDERFULLLLLLLLLL
Old 11-19-2014, 08:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

((yes yes this is my new home thread now I have a crush okay mer))

so I hung out with him a lot today
and every time we talked he told me that his dad had got the plan for his cellphone that would let him text
and then he'd look at me meaningfully
but me being the retarded soul I am just went "oh cool" and nodded
and he said that to me like five times and then when I asked my sister she said that I was supposed to ask for his number
but I was like "but isn't he supposed to ask"
but apparently he not so I'm going to go up to him tomorrow and be like "mortal yo *snaps fingers* numba"
but do you guys think that's weird? Not him being a guy I mean I just mean that I'm fourteen and he's sixteen so would it be weird if I asked for his number? I mean we're pretty good friends but still

((oh and also we were walking back inside the school at the end of the day and then he held the door for me and my one friend in my grade was like "Nikki what're you doing here" and then he saw trumpet-guy and said "ohh I see how it is you two are friendsssss"))
((and the I went "mermermermermer" at him))
Old 11-19-2014, 09:12 PM

Default lol this is irrelevant as heck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
update on lena's dating life: ...still no boyfriend

no girlfriend either

no partner in general

i don't even have a pet

maybe i should get a fish

or a cat
cats are supposed to represent loneliness

...i'm allergic to cats

damn it
*whispering* if you're allergic to cats like me you can get a Siberian. their fur makes less of this protien that causes most cat allergies, so even though they're super fluffy and big and stuff, you won't have any allergic reactions. i've had mine for about 4 years now and she's finally grown up at about 14 pounds. so yeah, she's big. and not only are these fluff monsters big and soft, but they tend to bond to one person in particular. So my cat likes me a lot and is okay with everyone else; doesn't mean Siberian's aren't friendly, but they will keep you company.

one thing though. THESE CATS ARE FLUFFING EXPENSIVE. THEY CAN COST AROUND $500-800 IF YOU GET A KITTEN FOR A PET. IF YOU BUY A SPECIAL COLOR POINT OR SHOW CAT (color point means it looks like a siamese with the brown spots, but some have stripes on their brown faces and feet, so it's super special) THEN THEY CAN COST YOU $1500 AS A KITTEN. there are also several places that sell adult cats, which could be another good option because THESE CATS CAN LIVE UP TO 20 YEARS. THAT'S PRETTY MUCH TWICE AS LONG AS NORMAL CATS, SO BE PREPARED TO HANG ONTO THIS FLUFF MUFFIN FOR A WHILE.

but, yeah, just in case you were wondering how well these cats were at keeping you company... (i'm like, one of the loneliest shyest and most antisocial introverts on the planet, along with many others that I know, so i don't have a "significant other" either. just saying that having a fat fluffy baby cat helps. TTuTT)
Old 11-19-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
*whispering* if you're allergic to cats like me you can get a Siberian. their fur makes less of this protien that causes most cat allergies, so even though they're super fluffy and big and stuff, you won't have any allergic reactions. i've had mine for about 4 years now and she's finally grown up at about 14 pounds. so yeah, she's big. and not only are these fluff monsters big and soft, but they tend to bond to one person in particular. So my cat likes me a lot and is okay with everyone else; doesn't mean Siberian's aren't friendly, but they will keep you company.

one thing though. THESE CATS ARE FLUFFING EXPENSIVE. THEY CAN COST AROUND $500-800 IF YOU GET A KITTEN FOR A PET. IF YOU BUY A SPECIAL COLOR POINT OR SHOW CAT (color point means it looks like a siamese with the brown spots, but some have stripes on their brown faces and feet, so it's super special) THEN THEY CAN COST YOU $1500 AS A KITTEN. there are also several places that sell adult cats, which could be another good option because THESE CATS CAN LIVE UP TO 20 YEARS. THAT'S PRETTY MUCH TWICE AS LONG AS NORMAL CATS, SO BE PREPARED TO HANG ONTO THIS FLUFF MUFFIN FOR A WHILE.

but, yeah, just in case you were wondering how well these cats were at keeping you company... (i'm like, one of the loneliest shyest and most antisocial introverts on the planet, along with many others that I know, so i don't have a "significant other" either. just saying that having a fat fluffy baby cat helps. TTuTT)
omg i want one thank you for the info

((death, white lies))
Old 11-20-2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
There are not that many boys in my churh, only one, and he's a few years younger than me, and I'd never be into him. We used to have get togethers, but no more...
Hey, how old are you? Just asking, you don't have to answer.
Do you have any suggestions to meet boys?
Do you know any clubs? Like I'm in a Christian club. Btw, are you pretty social? Because I am, I attract people like magnets.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Do you know any clubs? Like I'm in a Christian club. Btw, are you pretty social? Because I am, I attract people like magnets.
I prefer to stick to myself when meeting someone knew, then analyze them until I think they're someone I can relate and connect with. Then I make it my personal business to make them laugh and make sure they're happy and comfortable.
I do a book club and karate, but it's only with people I know :\ A Christian club would really help me, I think...I'm feeling like mold right now. And it would help me out...
Thanks so much for trying to help me. <3
Old 11-20-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
I prefer to stick to myself when meeting someone knew, then analyze them until I think they're someone I can relate and connect with. Then I make it my personal business to make them laugh and make sure they're happy and comfortable.
I do a book club and karate, but it's only with people I know :\ A Christian club would really help me, I think...I'm feeling like mold right now. And it would help me out...
Thanks so much for trying to help me. <3
Normally I notice people are like that. I try to just jump in and be a social kid. Im not an annoying one, just a friendly one so people don't mind. I wish I could help you more. I really like helping others. ;D

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~