Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1622 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2014, 02:17 PM

Default This has been another rant with CosmoCat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
http://www.kidpub.com/story/dear-sky...icide-unrealit in whcih a dumb idiot talks about how much everything is awful in not so many words and that i want to be with the stars
*picks you up* *carries you to my house* *shoves cookies in your mouth* *wraps you in a blanket* *forces you to listen to dreamy pop songs with me*

*TIES A BIG RIBBON ON YOU SO WE STAY TOGETHER AND YOU DON'T DIE JUST YET. I WANNA BE A STAR TOO, SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE MEET SO YOU CAN TELL ME HOW WE CAN BOTH BE STARS. DON'T DIE YET. NOT UNTIL WE CAN BOTH BE STARS.*

*gives you milk with the cookies* *hands you a cat*

listen guys, i really wanna die too, but heck i also really wanna party at new years. so please stay alive for something, just set yourself a short term goal. like, i'll try not to kill myself this week because i have that awesome thing coming up on Monday LIKE WINTER BREAK or start a Tv series on youtube or neflix and promise yourself you won't do anything until you finish it. then just keep setting longer and longer goals, but at the exact moment you feel like you wanna die, just break down and cry, but stay away from things like knives and bridges and highways. honest, i felt like this a little while ago, but keeping away from dangers helped me calm down because it became to unreasonable and bothersome to go through the trouble of getting to those things. and listening to a lot of random music can help, so put on any kind of fast music and just listen to that until you feel better. usually, you'll start hating the songs and sort of criticize parts of those instead of thinking about suicide.

But stay away from slow songs or sad songs. stick with something peppy and LOUD preferably. or find some old toilet paper tubes and just set yourself up a place where you can rip them apart with your bare hands. using different cardboards can help, but so long as your hands are busy and you're getting some of your frustration out, it works. and also, don't go a lot of places alone. try to distance yourself, but don't go for a walk or a hike or a drive or anything where you're not 50 feet away from someone you know and trust. not because you'll do something, but because someone could do something to you. then you'll be hurting yourself and someone else is hurting you, so try to stay nearby someone, especially if there's a tiny chance they'll do something random to cheer you up.

but, guys, if you really wanna die, please know that i love you and don't want any of you to die. seriously, think of all of the movies you haven't seen yet, too. the books you still want to read and the animals you haven't pet yet! or the clothes you haven't worn, that picture you haven't draw, those presents you haven't opened, that one attractive or friendly stranger that you want to see again, that place you wanna go to, that place you wanna go BACK to, that food you want to eat again, that one candy that you can't remember the name of that you really loved as a kid and you really wanna try it again to see if it tastes different now that you're older.

and if any of you want me to send you a christmas card, let me know and i'll give you my e-mail address. then you can send your mail box info and i'll write you out a card. if you don't celebrate christmas, then i can try to send you something else to cheer you up. i'll draw you a thing and write in my really crappy swirly handwriting. but seriously, i'm about to send out 10 christmas cards to my friends and family. nobody will notice if i need to send a few more. except me cuz i'll need to count how many stamps i need. but really, i'm a terrible pen pal, but i can send you stuff like scarves and drawings and stuff if you lack a friend who can do that for you. again, just let me know here or somewhere (i hang out on the last person who posted here thread and the art thread a lot) and i will try to send out some cards by the end of the week. if you want, i'll also send you pictures i've taken because i go a lot of places in america so if you even wanted to see somethin there or in another state, let me know

Last edited by CosmoCat; 12-16-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: i forgot to mention that i may have a potential pen pal in the family if you really want an adult to write to. let me know
Old 12-16-2014, 07:28 PM

thank you guys. you dont know what it means to me tbh. ily

i wish you could send me a christmas card but my parents are weird abt tht amd its so expensive from us to au ;; id send you one too but for the same reasons above i cant :-;
Old 12-16-2014, 07:28 PM

Any advice for procrastination, perfectionism, and exam anxiety?
I'm a huge perfectionist but I procrastinate a lot and I worry about tests a lot especially more recently, becoming anxious about exams and panicking when there's just one or two questions I have a hard time answering.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Any advice for procrastination, perfectionism, and exam anxiety?
I'm a huge perfectionist but I procrastinate a lot and I worry about tests a lot especially more recently, becoming anxious about exams and panicking when there's just one or two questions I have a hard time answering.
I'm a perfectionist, too. It's horrible, I know. <:^/

My best advice: Choose one question on multiple-choice exam that you're struggling with, but the subject itself you're doing alright in. After a few extra predetermined minutes of working on it (like two minutes more you'd usually spend on a question)...stop trying to solve it. Give up on that one question. Choose your best guess. Then, try to forget that one little quesiton and move on. Later, get that test back and see that anything less than an A+ that lets you pass is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE, and tell yourself you did a good job. Remind yourself that nobody is perfect. And, reason with yourself. Is that 100% REALLY worth the mental anguish you could've spared yourself and gotten a 90% instead? Do this for several tests, just one question. You'll probably get it wrong most of the time, but due to chance you might get it right. Either way, purposefully telling yourself it's okay to get a question wrong will help you loosen up. It should remind you that you don't HAVE to be a perfectionist to be happy and to get by in school. ^_^ If you're anything like me, after you mostly break the habit of being a perfectionist, you might just see your grades start to improve! Because, in theory, the less you worry, the more relaxed you will be. And the more relaxed you are, the better your grades will be.

And for procrastination, it helps to identify WHY you're procrastinating. Is it because you're worried about it and don't want to face the stress? Because you're bored with the subject/class? Because you dislike it? Or because you don't feel very happy and want to cheer yourself up with random distractions? In any case, asking someone to remind you to study should help.

And for the exam anxiety, I find it helps to look back on past report cards and note how many PASSING GRADES you've gotten over the years. DON'T look at if they're A's or C's, just note if they're passing or failing grades. Remembering that you've gotten this far and have taken literally hundreds of exams and passed them should boost your self-esteem a little and remind you that you can and will do well on your next exams. ^_^

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 12-16-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:32 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
http://www.kidpub.com/story/dear-sky...icide-unrealit in whcih a dumb idiot talks about how much everything is awful in not so many words and that i want to be with the stars
http://rhayae.tumblr.com/post/105493...r-a-really-rad
look at this dumb thing i made
Old 12-17-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
HOLY SHIT YOU MADE THAT FUCK NICE

...wow...w... ily... thank u so much friend... wwwwww
Old 12-17-2014, 10:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
HOLY SHIT YOU MADE THAT FUCK NICE

...wow...w... ily... thank u so much friend... wwwwww
Im sorry it's lame but u really do deserve some rad stuff bc u r wonderful ;0;
Old 12-18-2014, 01:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTWRkucC1R4

New study on how to stop procrastinating. ^_^
Old 12-18-2014, 06:32 PM

I think some people already know this, because it might have been mentioned or just hinted at once or twice, but I just want to come out and say it, because I'm tired of people categorising me, so I'm going to say it myself. I'm going to say it because I want to, and feel it's the right thing to do.

I'm gay.

And that's it. I'm gay. But it shouldn't be a big deal, because I'm a human. I'm still human. It doesn't matter who I am. Like Connor Franta said, "Race, religion, gender, sexuality, we are all people."
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-18-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I think some people already know this, because it might have been mentioned or just hinted at once or twice, but I just want to come out and say it, because I'm tired of people categorising me, so I'm going to say it myself. I'm going to say it because I want to, and feel it's the right thing to do.

I'm gay.

And that's it. I'm gay. But it shouldn't be a big deal, because I'm a human. I'm still human. It doesn't matter who I am. Like Connor Franta said, "Race, religion, gender, sexuality, we are all people."
Hey man congrats on accepting yourself and all that (:

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone